PDA

View Full Version : Item Shop: Please Bring New Services for Item Shop !!!

Kaka
09-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Please make a NEW Service for the Server Transfer Restriction:

- I understand that people changing from Server to Server really want to bring everything they got over to a new place, some thing like all stuff in their Inventory, for examples: Costumes, K-Red, sword Skin extra Gears blah blah blah... instead of just Item that equip on the Character ONLY. So I'm making this new Thread for the GM to SEE and ADD that new Service that allow to move stuff in Inventory from Server to Server.

And for all Players out there, if you guys Agree or wanted that in the Future please Help me out by Comments this in this Thread:

"GM Please Bring This New Service to Item Shop"

This is Just something that make Cabal a bit Better for all, there's so many other things beside this that Cabal Online need to change or Update to make it MORE Fun and Interesting.

If you have any idea about what need to change or update just comment in this Thread below!

We'll Hope that GM will spend time to Read all Players Including MY Suggestion in Making Cabal Online Better. :o

Thank You

169 Force Shielder
Knight of Passion

YoungSuper
09-19-2011, 08:40 PM
yea that would be nice, yea gms do it +1

OooHellmanooO
09-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Gm do it plz

DingDongDitch
09-20-2011, 07:35 AM
dew dew dew the freestyle plz gm

SoClose
09-20-2011, 08:20 AM
+1

whitetrash
09-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Id like to see a whole account transfer :)

iamlightice
09-20-2011, 04:03 PM
yea plz GM!!!!! add a new service and make cabal better!!!! for the players stay here for years, for the players paid a lot already, for the better cabal life. GM, money is not a big deal, all we need is a service which is more helpful!!!!!and we all love that!!!!!even like it now, we hope we will love all your gm more!!! plz add 1 more service for the players as us who need it. thank you very much GM, plz plz plz do it ASAP!!!!!!!!!

jp1234
09-20-2011, 04:32 PM
yes please !

LovenLifee
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Amen

lilliken
09-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Please GM bring that NEW Service, I agree with KAKA. he got a good point up there, and think about this GM when u move houses u dont want to leave anything of your behind in ur old house right? well its just the same as moving server to server u dont want everything u have for soo long thats pretty much not there anymore ofcoz u will missed it :(

Please Bring New Service ASAP

Thank You GM

titans05
09-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Please GM bring that NEW Service, I agree with KAKA. he got a good point up there, and think about this GM when u move houses u dont want to leave anything of your behind in ur old house right? well its just the same as moving server to server u dont want everything u have for soo long thats pretty much not there anymore ofcoz u will missed it :(

Please Bring New Service ASAP

Thank You GM

Yes GM pls do it so that my friends from other server can bring Good stuff that will benefit the whole people of cabal NA (esp me coz i got a ton of best buds in other server)
As iamlightice said money is not a problem coz our salary is like Obama's level..so pls, make this a consideration for the benefit of EST and us players.

I thank you,

Mafia Boss™

Deviant Sonata
09-21-2011, 06:24 AM
Amen

Snakeyes
09-21-2011, 09:15 AM
the GM's said NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! end thread and stop crying

mojakou
09-21-2011, 10:53 PM
+1

Fishin
09-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Id like to see the hat shop back :(! selling different pieces of costumes instead of whole sets

Kaka
10-23-2011, 08:38 AM
UP

Ravenwolf
12-07-2011, 10:16 PM
While I understand why they don't want to make it so that you can bring any item over, because people would be bringing everything from venus to merc, I do think that making it so that you can bring all character bound items and account bound items over would be a good idea. At least kred/costumes/pets because I know people, and I myself, have lost these items going from one side to the other. Other items it's at least doable to sell everything on one side and transfer the alz over to the other server, but harder to sell kred/costumes/pets especially since they rarely have hangers out in the item shop...

Based
12-17-2011, 09:21 PM
+1