PDA

View Full Version : let see what happens o.o

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
09-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Most of us know this game is far from perfect and we can all agree on what some major problems are. Out of these problems the biggest one imo is the upgrade system. The main flaw with this system is the lvl of uncertanty involved. when we upgrade items most of us have no idea what is the sucess rate. I would really like it if est at least showed us the sucess rate ( the stats of our sorrow). many people have spent tremendous amounts of alz in the unknown. I think something like just telling us the sucess rate would make it better.

here are some other suggestions that have a low probability of happening.

* change it back to one core until +6 two after till +9 and 3 till 12+ and so on.

*the sucess rate should be at least 3 times higher than what it is.
(how about 50% till +6 30% till +9 20% till +12 and after 10%)

some of the benefit of these changes would be better upgrade sucess and that can lead to happy players, more alz to use on other things (possibly a better economy).

any suggestion or coments would be apriciated, thanks for reading.

xChaosForte
09-21-2011, 01:26 PM
well the way i see it compared to the old system is is that you are using more than one core now but it has the same success rate as with the system of just using one core. there should be a choice of how many cores u should use at any + and the success % should go up a fixed amount for each core u use. also have a max amount of cores to use on one item.

xRaginx
09-21-2011, 01:27 PM
this is madness!!!!!!!!!

ROFLwiz
09-21-2011, 01:30 PM
this is madness!!!!!!!!!

no this is upgradingggggggggggggg

xRaginx
09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
this is treason!!!!!!!

09-21-2011, 01:35 PM
well the way i see it compared to the old system is is that you are using more than one core now but it has the same success rate as with the system of just using one core. there should be a choice of how many cores u should use at any + and the success % should go up a fixed amount for each core u use. also have a max amount of cores to use on one item.

this would be ideal and would make sod worth runing Q.Q

xChaosForte
09-21-2011, 01:37 PM
this would be ideal and would make sod worth runing Q.Q

exactly. it brings more purpose in the game instead of just throwing wallets around to buy more cores

11-09-2011, 04:28 PM
this needs a bump

Valdoroth
11-10-2011, 01:03 PM
this is treason!!!!!!!
No, this...is...trolling!

well the way i see it compared to the old system is is that you are using more than one core now but it has the same success rate as with the system of just using one core. there should be a choice of how many cores u should use at any + and the success % should go up a fixed amount for each core u use. also have a max amount of cores to use on one item. That would make too much sense for ESTsoft though. I would leave 5 as the max with current rates the same for only 1 core used and each additional core adds 3% (like the old item slotting system). In this game, 12% can be a huge difference. It's still just pure luck. How else did I +7>+15 my katana no fails with normal uch after failing like 60 ech just before it?

11-10-2011, 06:58 PM
No, this...is...trolling!
That would make too much sense for ESTsoft though. I would leave 5 as the max with current rates the same for only 1 core used and each additional core adds 3% (like the old item slotting system). In this game, 12% can be a huge difference. It's still just pure luck. How else did I +7>+15 my katana no fails with normal uch after failing like 60 ech just before it?

yea something like this would do just fine. i failed like 60 ech too but no success after it =(