PDA

View Full Version : PvP and PvE : Combo?

Immortal Dilemma
09-22-2011, 04:02 PM
Can i get a decent setup on how to set it up right? I want two sets not just one, and i kinda think i just have my combo page setting at random (if that makes any sense) So please help me out here.

PvE : SW/WW/SQ/SD/ just random after that
PvP : Setup at random <---- really want a new one.

Thanks, ID

xRaginx
09-22-2011, 04:15 PM
fk..charge..rising shot..SQ..SW..WW

my stats are as my sig says

Immortal Dilemma
09-22-2011, 04:16 PM
fk..charge..rising shot..SQ..SW..WW

my stats are as my sig says

Thats how you have it set to 24/7?

LovenLifee
09-25-2011, 09:46 AM
SW SQ SW WW gogogogo

YoungSuper
09-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Can i get a decent setup on how to set it up right? I want two sets not just one, and i kinda think i just have my combo page setting at random (if that makes any sense) So please help me out here.

PvE : SW/WW/SQ/SD/ just random after that
PvP : Setup at random <---- really want a new one.

Thanks, ID

id rather use cascade in pve over doom, allows faster recast to sw, just a thought do what you like but for pve i normally use sw 18 , sq 12, ww, 9 cas 20 and repeat. try it out, see how it works for you.. also its a pretty good temp war combo, all skills have knockdown which can be very helpful, my last war majority of my targets couldnt even stand up after i cast this.

SW SQ SW WW gogogogo

what lvl are these skills? all 9?

YoungSuper
09-25-2011, 10:01 AM
also look up burning's pvp warrior combo, works for me but yu need the rate and crit damage to pull this combo off other than that it wont be very effective..

xRaginx
09-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Thats how you have it set to 24/7?

on my WA i got 4 diff combos tho thats just 1 i gave u

SantaClaus
09-25-2011, 10:37 AM
sw sq ww crit all 3

Immortal Dilemma
10-05-2011, 09:49 PM
id rather use cascade in pve over doom, allows faster recast to sw, just a thought do what you like but for pve i normally use sw 18 , sq 12, ww, 9 cas 20 and repeat. try it out, see how it works for you.. also its a pretty good temp war combo, all skills have knockdown which can be very helpful, my last war majority of my targets couldnt even stand up after i cast this.

Its nice and fast sorry took me awhile to actually get on the game to try this...but thanks for the tip(strange how i had sw,sq,ww,cas in mind before someone said it was too slow and wasn't quick enough)

CyrStalAFX
10-05-2011, 09:57 PM
962356164 ^_^

jimbo
10-05-2011, 09:59 PM
SW SQ SW WW gogogogo

fail much ? only class that wil lbe success full in spaming is fs.....

depending on what lvl your skills are

what lvl are these skills? all 9?
that would equel fail

also look up burning's pvp warrior combo, works for me but yu need the rate and crit damage to pull this combo off other than that it wont be very effective..

bro make up your own ..... burning good but thats his combo for his stats

Its nice and fast sorry took me awhile to actually get on the game to try this...but thanks for the tip(strange how i had sw,sq,ww,cas in mind before someone said it was too slow and wasn't quick enough)

how bought this i dont wanna give u a combo but i will tell u on what skils to use: fk always first soom noobs get stuned and break, rising shot , charge, impact, those are the fillers u must use nothing else lol juse use 3 of the 5 and sw lvl 18 ww 9 and sq9

me personaly this combo for wa and fs : fk charge , rising, impact, sw,sq, if not dead ww i love having low casting time means more times for more skills,

my combo for the squeshy classes (fb fa wz bladers) simple fk, charge impact sw sq ww i swap sq and ww from time to time

Immortal Dilemma
10-05-2011, 10:06 PM
It depends if your using fk first a WA named Gomla sumthing told me to use shorts in a pvp combo then long ones.

jimbo
10-05-2011, 10:11 PM
It depends if your using fk first a WA named Gomla sumthing told me to use shorts in a pvp combo then long ones.

what u mean? start with fillers end with killers?

Immortal Dilemma
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
what u mean? start with fillers end with killers?
Yeah he said its quicker and to end with long skills like WW since we crit so much whrn doing that or sq. Thats wat he told me..

jimbo
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
how bought this if u got 45 down crit rate use tones of fillers and repeat till u get to the half way mark if u got 46 use big skill first then move to fillers just throwing around thoughts to your creative mind encouraging u to make up your own shiz that will work for your stats

Immortal Dilemma
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
It does semi work fk,rs,cas,impactsatb,sw,ww,sq its pretty quick
Yeah ill just keep this combo.

jimbo
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah he said its quicker and to end with long skills like WW since we crit so much whrn doing that or sq. Thats wat he told me..

like i said bro just try shiz out and first of all what is your stats i can make up one real quick(been doing it lately sense i got 2 of the best classes and observing there skills and dps) so i no what is the best option for your class

Immortal Dilemma
10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
If your in Venus maybe i can show you ;)

CyrStalAFX
10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
^_^