PDA

View Full Version : Im scared

LovenLifee
09-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I failed to enter a pin on a go cash card and now im banned and the ticket is taken longer then normal im scured D: at the same time im ragen cuz not only do i not get the 1.5k ecoins with my card but! BBand prem time being wasted atm... and all the other ecoin stuff ive gotn /scared
WHAT DO I DO? i cant wait!?@124352

AgentGibbs
09-25-2011, 11:20 AM
That doesnt make sence. You shouldnt get banned for writing wrong pin number in from gocash. I miss type once in a blue from typing down ech pin card i buy ech time at my job and im not banned. You hadda do something else beside miss typing out pins to actually get banned.

LovenLifee
09-25-2011, 11:23 AM
No like it says if you fail to enter pin wrong like 4 times or something u get temp ban

AgentGibbs
09-25-2011, 11:25 AM
O.O lol are you're eyes that bad, or were you trying to guess a pin number. Maybe thats the case then you got banned for trying to guess a gocash pin number..

LovenLifee
09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
no i have the card right here in my hand in fact i did one right before it and it worked fine and then i went to my item shop in game i had up and got a voucher and actually started to sell it tehn while i was shouting i started to put in the next card to get 2 more vouchers to sell then bam it wasnt working so i kept tring like the dumby i am and now im "temp" banned

AgentGibbs
09-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Check to see if you put the numbers in right, that just might be a error as in the store cashier didn't put certain cards directly though. You can get the cashier in trouble if the card didn't active correctly. Not sure how much you invested into cabal so thats also another case. Goodluck to you bud.

LovenLifee
09-25-2011, 11:33 AM
lol a girl gets called bud. but thanx and its a decent amount of USD in ecoins x.x

AgentGibbs
09-25-2011, 11:38 AM
My bad lol, ight well am getting back to grinding now. Am sure Estsoft will follow up if you opened a ticket. Everything takes time, goodluck.

sn0wXz
09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
I failed to enter a pin on a go cash card and now im banned and the ticket is taken longer then normal im scured D: at the same time im ragen cuz not only do i not get the 1.5k ecoins with my card but! BBand prem time being wasted atm... and all the other ecoin stuff ive gotn /scared
WHAT DO I DO? i cant wait!?@124352

If you entered the pin incorrectly i would assume its a temp ban, but if its not or you have no indication of the duration, you could submit help desk ticket http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk (note: i believe banned players are only allowed 1 ticket submission at a time, in comparison with non banned players 3 tickets at a time).

By the way Im not 100% sure that premium time still counts during a suspended/banned account, That would nice to know though.

AgentGibbs
09-26-2011, 08:20 PM
LovenLife youre not a girl, lol. You texted my cell phone a few times and then i called you, we spoke on phone for a bit. Why on forums you said you was a girl o.0