PDA

View Full Version : Better than my failed "Force Archer Improvement"

lugalo
05-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Give the Archers a usable BM1.

Fix the "Last Login:" mouse over notification. Too many times I check and that notification I know is for a fact incorrect, when I know someone hasn't been logged out for as long as that message says they have been. I see too often that someone who was just on in the same day, after they log out the notification may say something like "Last Login: 1 month ago".

LastHour
05-04-2010, 05:57 AM
How about all classes get to use Blink or no classes at all with blink. although all classes with blink would be interesting...

Give the Archers a usable BM1.

Fix the "Last Login:" mouse over notification. Too many times I check and that notification I know is for a fact incorrect, when I know someone hasn't been logged out for as long as that message says they have been. I see too often that someone who was just on in the same day, after they log out the notification may say something like "Last Login: 1 month ago".

+1 for FA with more functional bm1.

-1000000 for all classes with blink or none with it, it is a function of wizard and necessary for them to have any chance at all. Please, do not post any more idiotic ideas about how you could destroy wizard as a class. You really don't think FS/FB/WA with blink would not just be beyond OP? Melee pummel ranged bad enough in this game and it makes even LESS sense than just giving FA blink.