PDA

View Full Version : My 121 FA

Macboy313
09-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Just A list Of My Gear. would like some advice from some pros on how to be even better
Armor:
Stit Helm of DB +7 26% cd
Stit Suit +7 7% m.amp
Stit Boots +7 7% m.amp
Stit gloves +7 5% m.amp

Weapons:
Sigmetal Xtal of DB +6 17% cd
Forcium Orb +7 10% cd

Accessories:
BoS+2 x2
RoL+1 x3
CR+1 x1

Stat Attributes:
HP: 3260
M. Atk: 823
M. Amp: 30%
Def: 598
Cd: 83%
Cr: 47%

joeynpj
09-30-2011, 11:03 AM
weps: r good but get a lapis or topaz db 8/20 or phery 8/20 and extend.
dmg: is good but u need more rate
helm: get a osm db/fatal 30 or 36 dmg
suit: i would go with osm 7/50 or 7/100 (amp/hp)
bracelets: bos+2 or 3 slotted depending on money
rings: run eod for merg gives more rate, cr+2 if u have money, and 2 rol+2 if u can find em

jone
09-30-2011, 06:47 PM
What I'd suggest you do is:
*Get a new helmet. S.tit is fine, but 26% CD is a bit low.
If you're wanting to stick with s.tit, either of the following are good choices:
-36% CD
-7% amp, 20% CD

*The suit is fine considering it is 7% amp. Most people choose to go with osmium but it really is only a few more defense and HP.

*Likewise with the boots. These could last you quick a bit if you upgrade them some more (maybe to +11).

*I'd recommend you get a set of 7% amp gloves.

*Orbs. Don't listen to this joey guy. FA don't need all that much rate. What we need is a high base magic.
You should probably go for a set of +8 Forcy (7% m.amp) for now.
Another option might be a Forcy Orb +11 (10% CD), just for that extra base.

Lastly about your accessories.
I hope those BoS are slotted with amp.
If not, get some asap. They're only what 40m each for the +2's.

Try to get a merg ring to replace 2 RoL+1's. That'll lower your rate by a bit, but will allow you to wear another CD ring.

That's it for now.
Hopefully your FA turns out alright.

dmg: is good but u need more rate

How does he need more rate?
Crit Rate = 5% (base) + 30% (3x RoL+1) + 12% (astral bow) = 47%
That is plenty for an FA of his standards.

Cathy
09-30-2011, 06:49 PM
What I'd suggest you do is:
*Get a new helmet. S.tit is fine, but 26% CD is a bit low.
If you're wanting to stick with s.tit, either of the following are good choices:
-36% CD
-7% amp, 20% CD

*The suit is fine considering it is 7% amp. Most people choose to go with osmium but it really is only a few more defense and HP.

*Likewise with the boots. These could last you quick a bit if you upgrade them some more (maybe to +11).

*I'd recommend you get a set of 7% amp gloves.

*Orbs. Don't listen to this joey guy. FA don't need all that much rate. What we need is a high base magic.
You should probably go for a set of +8 Forcy (7% m.amp) for now.
Another option might be a Forcy Orb +11 (10% CD), just for that extra base.

Lastly about your accessories.
I hope those BoS are slotted with amp.
If not, get some asap. They're only what 40m each for the +2's.

Try to get a merg ring to replace 2 RoL+1's. That'll lower your rate by a bit, but will allow you to wear another CD ring.

That's it for now.
Hopefully your FA turns out alright.

How does he need more rate?
Crit Rate = 5% (base) + 30% (3x RoL+1) + 12% (astral bow) = 47%
That is plenty for an FA of his standards.

^ what he said =D

Meghan
09-30-2011, 07:04 PM
this thread helped me out to .. TY

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-30-2011, 09:49 PM
its all cool that you have +7% amp but u need a +9 pc osm amp suit 7/100
make your boots +9
get a new helm osm but if u can afford it go terra +6 30% pc helm then extended
for your orbs get 2slot forcium orbs 20%DMG +11
for rings get 4 cr+1until you get a merg ring
for amulet u need to get amulet of pain +5
for belt get belt of devamp

are you on venus?

Macboy313
09-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Thnx Jone

Macboy313
09-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Im on Mercury

jone
09-30-2011, 11:30 PM
go terra +6 30% pc helm then extended

Absolute waste of money.
Don't do this.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 07:59 AM
How about me jone?

I have
+10 Forcium Coat FA of Protective (7% amp 100 Def.Rate)
+10 Forcium Gloves FA of Miraculous (7% amp/ 2 slot item drop +250%)
+10 Forcium Boots of Protective (7% amp 100 Def Rate)
+12 Osmium Helm (FA) of Fatal (36% damage)

For weapons I have
+11 Topaz orb of Outragous (7% amp 20% cd)
+15 SigMetal Orb (20% damage) thats equivalent to +10 forcium orb 20 dmge but less than 1 magic attack btw

EoS+8
BoS +6 x2
x2 Drosnin Earings +85 and 65 hp 5 defense
x3 cr +2 (and rol +2 bind but I dont use it rly)
x1 merg ring
Belt of Damp +4
K-red bike/rw3 +11
and AoP +5

Dont advise me to extend I cannot afford high extenders! LOL

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 08:36 AM
How about me jone?

I have
+10 Forcium Coat FA of Protective (7% amp 100 Def.Rate) should be 11
+10 Forcium Gloves FA of Miraculous (7% amp/ 2 slot item drop +250%) should be 11
+10 Forcium Boots of Protective (7% amp 100 Def Rate) should be 11
+12 Osmium Helm (FA) of Fatal (36% damage) super junk

For weapons I have
+11 Topaz orb of Outragous (7% amp 20% cd) junk
+15 SigMetal Orb (20% damage) thats equivalent to +10 forcium orb 20 dmge but less than 1 magic attack btw junk

EoS+8
BoS +6 x2 junk
x2 Drosnin Earings +85 and 65 hp 5 defense junk
x3 cr +2 (and rol +2 bind but I dont use it rly) junk
x1 merg ring
Belt of Damp +4
K-red bike/rw3 +11
and AoP +5 junk

Dont advise me to extend I cannot afford high extenders! LOL

Your gear makes me lol. I'll advise you to get good gear.

plzbuffme
10-01-2011, 08:55 AM
wow miavi, your gears are pretty average than i thought. i thought you'd at least have aop+6 or 40% sig orb by now.

jone
10-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Miavii, why the topaz orb? Last time I checked out your gear, you at least had a forcy +11 (7% amp).
And also, why did you get forcium with defense rate? Is it really that hard to find good forcium? :O

plzbuffme
10-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Because fiery got banned with the only good fa suit

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 10:17 AM
I mentioned before if only people knew what gears im playing. Now you know, believe it or not! the Miavii you think is Epic geared, is not really epic geared.
Yeah its average! but its end game too though.

Okay story time....

Uhm, if I go save up for +7 bracelets or get the aop +6 or upgrade my forcium to +11 up, I will have to build and save up ALOT of alz. Remember and all of my friends know this all of these stuff that I have right now were acquired from luck through successful attempts of doing CRAZY stuff and for staying 3 years in this game - took time!

Forcium suit,helm,boots from +14 sig event suit that was sold for 6.4b during the upgrade the sig event.
EoS+8 = from ic2 duo w/ UC, but he gave it to me coz you know...I guess maybe he's too rich to bother and well...I think he has a crush on me too. Well actually he made a deal with me that if I sell it he gets half, if i dont then I keep it as long as I want so... o.o
cr +2's at one point these rngs got cheap to 230m (now 500m+ LOL) so I was able to save up for some, the third one I got from selling forcium orb for 800m
Topaz orb from BL swrd amp gloves drop from PI and selling my original +7 amp orb
and the Sig orb ofcourse, well 30 dollars LOL but I got it to +15! Started from +3 in ah sold for 30m...got it to +11 and from then on used safe guard to +15 (cost me 200m doing it)

In short, Im legit, so eff those people who think im not legit or get gears from Han k? eff! like I mean eff with the capital! you know what that means. "F" xD

When sensei XI defeated me in pk on his fb while using x2 crapper/junkier gears than mine. I knew that there's another way to enjoy cabal "cheap" and that is by OUTSMARTING people in combat. :) Oh and Ive done it alot of times, you wont believe that even people with gears x2 better than mine would fall from me.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Patience and intelligence>scamming and alz buying/usd spending for gears.

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah its average! but its end game too though.
Only thing you have that is end game is an eos8....
Everything else is mediocre or garbage.

Patience and intelligence>scamming and alz buying/usd spending for gears.

Coming from someone who has spent thousands of dollars on the cash shop. I lol'd.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 10:37 AM
ermmm no one cares if u loled o.O ...but Im guessing bad breathe came out from that lol? ew >.<
Yup thats right, thousands of dollars for costumes. Still legit and pro.

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Yup thats right, thousands of dollars for costumes. Still legit and pro.

So I guess that makes Han not legit since he has spent thousands on gear. Or is he excluded from that category since he's your e-bf?

xRaginx
10-01-2011, 10:50 AM
lol for a guy that quit you sure talk about how good you were and how bad ppl are and ur constantly on the forums i thought when ppl quit the actually quit but you been in everybodys bizz like evurrrrrrrrrones bizzz....i think your covering for something..Mr. fiery #2 all talk

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 10:51 AM
lol for a guy that quit you sure talk about how good you were and how bad ppl are....i think your covering for something..Mr. fiery #2 all talk
Mad because I humiliated you after you got hacked? That's kind of the like the hundreds of people who are mad because I destroyed them in game.

Why shouldn't I get into other baddie's business when all it takes is one word from me to start them raging?

xRaginx
10-01-2011, 10:55 AM
lol im not mad im neva mad but i bet you are huh..i rarely hear anyone say your good or talk about who u rolled well except one person YOU.lol your alwayz saying how good and the amount of people you beat someones fantasys took over eh?lol you sir are a hasbeen forum stalking peoples post to make your self feel better about what ever condition your in lol

you brag more than fiery it makes me think what else you couldve done

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 10:58 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2865/madx.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/madx.png/)

Yup, still mad.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 11:02 AM
The members within Hans guild treat each other like family, ive been part of this guild. You wont know that since Im guessing youve been to guilds with different or much more selfish motives. Im not suppose to be sharing this but Han did not get his stuff if it wasnt for his family and friends in this game. Just like me with my +8 cape I had my friend UC who gave it to me.

xRaginx
10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
looooooool that just shows me being calm and correct lmao irrelavent +1 lol.it shows your mad when you go to this extent to show me where i answered all ur failed trolls correctly in a calm manner?lmao fail troll...thx tho i amazed myself at how ur jokes/fail trolls didnt even faze me lol

lol you made my day hasbeen.lolohhh i rolled this guy ohhh your gear is failed ohhh do this lmao you are noneexisting all your known for is a big mouth fail troller on forums lmao thats it never heard bout your FS lmao neva heard anyone talk about how good you are lmao except YOU

lol you god mode fiery lol

xDromarx
10-01-2011, 11:04 AM
The members within Hans guild treat each other like family, ive been part of this guild. You wont know that since Im guessing youve been to guilds with different or much more selfish motives. Im not suppose to be sharing this but Han did not get his stuff if it wasnt for his family and friends in this game. Just like me with my +8 cape

Of course he needed help. He needed a guild or he couldn't have gotten banned for alz glitching. He also was very generous with, for example, xc0n's warrior gear. I wonder who ended up buying that. David? Raven? Trap?

I'm still crying
Yea, we all know. Now let the grown-ups talk.

xRaginx
10-01-2011, 11:05 AM
lol dnt say anything to him Mia lol this guy beyond fail even his trolling is subpar at best

for a guy that quit he sure talks about his so call glory days -past tense-

lol your a child who goes around picking fights and boasting about urself lol ur the biggest child of them all

irony isnt it?

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I think he is a pssy and all talk. :) Wont be considered as top FS like he claims to be imo.

xRaginx
10-01-2011, 02:06 PM
lol ^^