PDA

View Full Version : suddenlly closed

takbeer93
09-30-2011, 06:34 AM
i have been downloaded cabal online ......i opened and made an account when i start playing and press on skills buttoms the game closed suddenlly without any error messages ......so i must start again ......and so on .......i cant play the game until now .......i reinstalled the game ......but the problem is still fixed ......what shall i do ??????

SilverIceForum
10-01-2011, 05:10 AM
1) You running Cabal as the Administrator or a privledge Administrator?
WinXP and such you need to be logged in as an Administrator Account
WinVista/7 you have to right click then select "Run as Administrator" even if you are logged into an Administrator Account.
2) Start the Launcher, click the check files button, it will check for any messed up files, download, and replace the funked up files.
3) You have the latest Drivers for you motherboard, graphics, sound card, and latest DirectX drivers installed? Hardware drivers check with your hardware manufacturer, prepackaged computer, motherboard, check with the brand distributor of the computer, graphics and sound cards, nVidia or ATI graphics processor, use the nVidia or ATI official releases, never rely on Windows Update drivers for hardware.
4) When was the last time you checked the surface integrity of your hard drive? Start>Computer>Right Click the main disk drive>Properties>Tools Tab>Error Checking>Click the Button>Make sure all check boxes are filled>Click OK>Reboot when prompted or the dialog box closes, reboot, let windows check the drive as it reloads.
5) Defragmenting the drive afterward is advisable, same method as error checking, only click the button for defragmentation, let windows chew on it a while, or get a good 3rd party defragmenter. Auslogics Disk Defrag is a good, free 3rd party defragmenter, way better than windows and 3-5x as fast.
6) Check your registry for errors. PowerTools Lite (PTLite) by Macecraft or CCleaner by Piriform are both excellent freeware registry tools or have a good registry tool. Make a registry backup when prompted by either incase something gets nerfed.
7) Still having problems after that, post an Event Viewer log of any errors from Cabal. Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer, look for anything with a yellow or red icon under the programs logs that mention Cabal or anything right after Cabal crashes check that out.