PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Cabal online. Let's making it Perfect!

GoodLuckAll
10-02-2011, 07:14 AM
This thread is all about suggestions that i want to share with others, couple of ideas to make Cabal Online a little better. It's all my opinion from a long time ago, hope u guys want it as well. And if u had any ideas too, feel free to post it here as well.

1. Time for new skill rank
All people should know that the highest rank in game is transcender, but i think it is time for a new rank. Because for WI, WA, FB and maybe FA(sorry, i am not sure about FA), we are short of skill points and skill slots. And we can learn more skills for entertainment.

2. Pet training system
This is a small idea that i don't think people really want it. As we know that pet will only gain exp when we r casting a skill. But when WA, BL, FB, FA, FS in BM2. they don't receive any pet exp, for WI, it is completely diff. So should we have pet exp for all classes in BM2?

3. Dungeon Point(DP)
Please extend the time expiration for DP. Extend it to 12 or 24 hours?

4. Essence runes
Increase some runes effect, for example: Attack rate and Defense rate when maxed, it should be 500 instead of 225, because it is kinda very small increase.

Str, Int, Dex runes should give about 3-5 increase for each lvl, if it is only 1 str, int or dex per lvl. When it maxed, it only gives 1-2 atks/magic atks, def? And it costs a huge amount of AP!

Mp rune should also increase more, it is the best way for us to over 1400 mp to avoid FB mana freeze instead of using Amulet of Battle.

Resist stun, down, knock back should increase effect too, otherwise it is pretty much useless.

Resist crti rate or crti damage runes should be added to game as well. For this to happen, we may need more Essence rune slots as well.

5. Unbind char bind items(i might call it "Unbind Cores(low, medium, high and highest)")
This unbind char bind items can make it from Cash Shop, it is good for some people that they want to resell their items. it is same as upgrade core low, medium, high and highest. Different lvl euipment will require diff lv Unbind item(low, medium, high and highest). However, the item should char bind again when equipped.

EST can earn money from it, so think about it lol? Or if GMs are kind, it would be nice for making these Unbind cores drop by Bosses and Dungeons.

6. Lv 180 character can still view exp gained from mobs
This is my personal opinion because i really want to know how much exp i can get.

7. Add Item's Description for Auction House
For example: i had a epic item like EOF/EOS +8 with a c/o 5b, when i puted in AH, i should be able to add item's Description for this item, such as: "c/o 5b, i am willing to trade with other items."

More ideas will update if i find them out, feel free to post any ideas or suggestions here. I got one question for u guys, should i post this thread to General Discussion? Since i don't think many people will come this Suggestion Corner often. Will Gms allow me to post to General Dicussion section?

Good Luck All!

SantaClaus
10-02-2011, 07:54 AM
is the increase of the mp rune you being pissed off at being mfed?

Freak
10-14-2011, 03:38 PM
new skill rank and maybe a new and beautiful map for all levels would be great...oo! make a permanent map for each event and when the event closes you have to pay to get in!