PDA

View Full Version : pet option scrolls

rellik
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
sell pet option scrolls in cash shop and to make it fair have the success rate at 50% or use the same system as filling a slot on gear but max success is 70%

SantaClaus
10-02-2011, 09:09 PM
no?

YoungSuper
10-02-2011, 09:10 PM
i seriously dont even understand that question, can you fix?

SantaClaus
10-02-2011, 09:57 PM
he wants to make a 10amp pet

darkrage
10-05-2011, 08:04 PM
i can see where some people would hate this idea but to be honest est would make alot of money off it. i myself would buy the pet scrolls if they were to sell them as long as they are not priced too high.

jimbo
10-05-2011, 08:08 PM
sell pet option scrolls in cash shop and to make it fair have the success rate at 50% or use the same system as filling a slot on gear but max success is 70%

hmm that would be kinda broken bro u got 10 slots in each pet .....
but i see what u mean though

rythemz
10-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Its killing the game if you can easily burn money to make 10 same slots pet. I like the way it is now.

Valdoroth
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Its killing the game if you can easily burn money to make 10 same slots pet. I like the way it is now.
Yea, the safe guards already broke a major line in the game too. Why can't people get the concept of IT"S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY? Rare is called rare for a reason.

Hi Rhy :) miss ya in-game

TWKY
10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
+1 valdoroth well said.

Valdoroth
10-10-2011, 03:40 PM
+1 valdoroth well said.
i tend to do that a bit. It's all these players that are post-OGP. They really don't understand how easy this game is now compared to how it used to be, which honestly has taken lot of the fun away. Most of us older players really only play for war or crafting, or because we know the game well and don't like to change too much to a new game with people you don't know really. The sense of having to do dungeons with someone is almost lost with most higher players able to do 3/4 of the dungeons solo. The most successful players are those that work together the best, which requires players to not be selfish.

As a side note: there is a way to get a perfect pet, but the cost will be in the billions of alz and thousands of dollars on pet untrain and safety kits. In other words, just stick to the game's natural luck.