PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of botters

NiteViper
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM
What we need is the same thing that SilkRoadOnline use to have along time ago, they had these orbs that you could buy from like the Grocier and they would mimic any mob in the area that you used it at, and it would float in the air in an area and when a bot would attack the orb, the orb would 1 shot the bot and the orb would stay in that area for about 20 min or so and would keep killing that bot everytime it came back and attacked it , i think thats what EST should do, cause i bet that alone would run the alz sites and thier botters out of our game too making it better for all of us legit players in the future and making it more enjoyable for the new players in the future

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-04-2011, 08:55 PM
i kinda like this

NiteViper
10-05-2011, 03:43 AM
i truely believe this alone would make the GMs jobs so much easier and like i said would run these alz sites out of the game cause when you think about it a bot is out in lets say FR at the auto cannon EX's you throw that orb out in front of it and of course that bot has its hack to hit everything with in a distance well it hits that orb, orb 1 shots it and then a couple min. later that bot returns and keeps on doing this till the orb expires well guess what that bot wont make any alz cause it keeps dieing thus sending the alz sites packing cause their bots ain making them any money at all lol

Aryana
10-05-2011, 08:29 AM
hopefully something like that would kick out the botters

NiteViper
10-05-2011, 11:20 AM
yeah i submitted a ticket to the helpdesk yrs ago and all they said was that they would look into it ... something tells me that, they havent looked into squat lol GMs was probably thinking ... good luck and fat chance with that buddy lol

jimbo
10-05-2011, 11:36 AM
hopefully something like that would kick out the botters

yeah some time i just turn off my general chat

NiteViper
10-06-2011, 06:57 AM
yeah some time i just turn off my general chat
well if the GMs and EST would actually implement this into the game you know it would work it would be perfect for the game too and if they did this they would need to price it like 1mil for 10 of them a stack but limit it to 1 stack allowed per character till they use all 10 of them before they could buy more though and then you would never have to turn off any of the chats again

NiteViper
11-01-2011, 04:25 AM
and also does that Report illegitimate user button in game really work? if so how does this work not for sure if the GMs can fill us in on this, and if not its ok though