PDA

View Full Version : website login error

dreperh
05-04-2010, 01:50 PM
ok so im trying to download the game and i need to log in to do that, im unable to login due to this error:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/dreperh/Untitled.png

ive tried clearing my cookies and ive tried using firefox, google chrome, and IE. i get the same error every time. if someone can either find a way to fix this or give me a direct link download, that would be awesome.
thanks

N2TheEther
05-04-2010, 06:09 PM
question: were you able to login to the website b4? if so, have you attempted to do a windows update? if you havent you may want to also do a windows update

dreperh
05-05-2010, 01:33 AM
i havnt tried a windows update and no i havnt tried logging in on this account before now because i just created it. i played the game about a year ago before cabal changed owners or w/e, and i cant remember any of my old info. so thats why i made a new account and it wont let me log in.
I also tried making another new account and it says the same thing so i know it has nothing to do with the account. has anyone ever seen an error like this before? ps: i have windows 7 if that has anything to do with it

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 04:21 AM
ok if your acct creation was successful, and all you need at present is to be able to get the download off the site, then may i suggest to you, to go to a site such as www.gamershell.com and download the cabal game client?

this is in fact what i did because after transferring my acct. logging into the est site, and clicking download game. the game file kept downloading 0 bytes, and responding that the actual file was corrupt.
however after i downloaded from gamershell the ogp version of the client i was able to update, and login to the game with no problem.
hope this will work for you also :)

side note: as far as logging into the site itself perhaps try this solution if you have not already, validate your acct by clicking the link from the email you should have been sent during registration
this thread gives better detail on the same issue it seems check it out (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2350-Why-does-this-page-pop-up-when-I-try-to-login)

dreperh
05-05-2010, 10:22 AM
thank you for the help N2 , i didnt download from a site like gamershell because i could never find the US illusion castle so i figured it wouldnt work but im downloading the US reloaded client now. hopefully thats the correct one.

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 11:42 AM
YW and it should update just fine, also dont forget to confirm your registration, after doing so that should fix the problem with logging into your site, if you didnt get the email be sure to check your spam folder and best of luck to you :)