PDA

View Full Version : EST is way worse than OGP.

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Seriously.. start working? At least announce the current dam problems so we can know you're aware of it for god's sake. Admit you guys were not ready at all to manage the game instead of OGP. OGP is way better.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
thats not true the sight has only been up for one day how the hell is it not guna have any problems? if you think ogp is better go back and play Latale then

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Seriously.. start working? At least announce the current dam problems so we can know you're aware of it for god's sake. Admit you guys were not ready at all to manage the game instead of OGP. OGP is way better.

lol? i think this guy has vision problems ... :confused:

ogp is still open, 'managing' a great collection of games meng check it out. btw im assuming this is coming from a dude who ran 5 mmos at once...or else i would say wtf? http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

patience young jedi, patience.
i already killed a nipperlug on est servers, was pro, so ur argument looses by default/technicality.

WIpwns
04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
thats not true the sight has only been up for one day how the hell is it not guna have any problems? if you think ogp is better go back and play Latale then

+1 /enddiscussion

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:43 PM
You are an idiot. When u open a new building and things start to fall apart and the building collapses, its ok? its the first day right? fk everything else?
Retard stay away from forums. OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found. So dont give me that sht and go take a networking class noob.

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 01:43 PM

Considering my thread (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?184-Known-Issues-Bugs-Crash-Issues) got a sticky, I would say they are aware...

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 01:44 PM
did it ever occur to you 1- its the weekend 2- its spring break

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
You are an idiot. When u open a new building and things start to fall apart and the building collapses, its ok? its the first day right? fk everything else?
Retard stay away from forums. OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found. So dont give me that sht and go take a networking class noob.
ROFL you are dumb as hell OGP took 2-3 MONTHS you retard MONTHS to fix the guild glitch lemme know how that works out for you.

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
OGP at least announced every fken problem like these in the first day it was found.

lol... no they didn't. Some issues, yeah... but I wouldn't say OGP had a good track record for posting about bugs/problems...

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
lol dozens sent in help desks since day one. No response, no reply, ridiculous. It's like they turned on the server and left it there with no one to take care of it.

Triplethreat
04-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Wow, this guy is a moron. Let's see, EST Soft had the game up and running for us only 27 hours after it was shut down by OGP. Yea, having 8 channels blows for now, but at least it's something rather then nothing. There is no cash shop right now, so EST Soft gave us 200 free Cabal Cash to use until there is one. Do you think OGP would have done this?

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 01:48 PM

your analogy fails on a number of levels; nobodys life is at stake here, noones life-savings is at stake, chill out, im sure things will be running smoother soon.

lul

Triplethreat
04-03-2010, 01:49 PM
lol dozens sent in help desks since day one. No response, no reply, ridiculous. It's like they turned on the server and left it there with no one to take care of it.

Uhhhh, OGP would go weeks sometimes before responding to help desk tickets. 1 day is nothing. Get a grip dude.

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
@midget, go take some reading classes i said OGP announced it at least, not that they fixed it. GG. I'm not even looking for a fix tho it should be top priority. I'm looking for recognition. Shut it and stay away from this thread.

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:51 PM
@snow
lol dude.. "Analogy"? lol u said it just now.. who the hell said i was saying lives were at stake.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:52 PM
@midget, go take some reading classes i said OGP announced it at least, not that they fixed it. GG. I'm not even looking for a fix tho it should be top priority. I'm looking for recognition. Shut it and stay away from this thread.
you have been pwned by starla all ready u are stupid and im going to ignore this thread because ur rageing like a 5 yr old that wants some candy.

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM

Considering my thread (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?184-Known-Issues-Bugs-Crash-Issues) got a sticky, I would say they are aware...

?? lol
someones splitting hairs, let him vent ;]

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Est is new at hosting Cabal NA and so far, they already do better job than OGP. so est is war far better than ogp

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:54 PM
oh yes by the way, not being able to log in through the main site, only though download page, is... basic.. thats not the problem. The problem is EST not recognizing accounts from OGP. Says they dont exist. That's the main problem here. Starla's thread has part of it but not the real problem.

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Triplethreat.. i think ur lose dude go find the right thread.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
try another browser

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I would much rather see ESTsoft working on fixing the game than answering QQ-threads like this though.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I wish we have more cool events ^^

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Well i didnt make this thread so EST can come and listen to the facts. Im making a point and so far the excuses people are making for EST are.... mostly not even related to the issue.

Spamzor
04-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Dude calm down 1st things 1st "We don't know their circumstances" 2nd Its the weekend they can't fix everything all at once 3rd No human wants to work during the weekend 4th Be glad EST is taking care of us now with (im very sure of) professionals who are qualified and experienced 5th Just have patience cuz as i explain multiple times in Starla's thread what i did from since 2 days ago it seems i did everything right just there is a simple problem with re-verification on EST /OGPs part and i have faith in EST that they are still in contact with OGP to ensure that most users who were active or signed up correctly the 1st time that their characters are not erased.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:05 PM
give them a chance man... you too harsh with the nice delevellopers

KhmerBlader
04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
They just not ready to run cabal....... Time is too fast to transfer all account from ogp to est. Satuarday and Sunday, they're not working. Wait and Wait and Wait....

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
they might be the best hoster in the future :)

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
they might be the best hoster in the future :)

They will be

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:38 PM
no they already areeee. only bugs and glitches are getting in their way.

Raven
04-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes, for heavens sake, be patient. Negotiations with OGP broke down only a few weeks ago. Do you even realize what it takes to set up new servers and websites for something like this? I'd say they've done pretty good in such a short time. Until a few days ago, I was prepared to lose Cabal forever until I did a Google search and found out about it. OGP said nothing about EST continuing service; not one word. I have faith in EST doing a better job and making NA just as good if not better than EU.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
they should be better than cabal EU, thats for sure

3lood
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
I don't have any problems nor see any problems ingame so... QQ MOAR >=D

SliverElixer
04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
no problems also they can manage this game well afterall isn't cabal SEA doing fine
besides i had problems but i sloved them myself.

Drew
04-03-2010, 03:10 PM
another disgruntled (ex)employee of ogp? wanting us all to go back to it? no...

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
you have no proofs that he belong in the category of exogpemployee

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 03:53 PM
They just not ready to run cabal....... Time is too fast to transfer all account from ogp to est. Satuarday and Sunday, they're not working. Wait and Wait and Wait....

lol? i think u2 are just emo rage cuz u cant play cabal, get some fresh air bro, majority of the people are ingame lul!!! life is goin on without u sorry to say, however i have to say i was impressed at how quick the transfer went over, other then a little minor login problem i had, which i was able to fix, been pretty good so far keep it up http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Estsoft knows what they are doing. they are awesomne man

SliverElixer
04-03-2010, 04:11 PM
EST soft made the game how do they not know how to run it.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 04:12 PM
they made the website how do they not know how to run it.

YumCookies
04-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Are you kidding me?! I lurveeee these new forums <3

Takimaru
04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
The server transfer took less than 1 day just give them time everything will be in order

Ashcroft
04-03-2010, 04:40 PM
So like. Lose your job working over at OGP cesar?

SliverElixer
04-03-2010, 04:56 PM
ogp was more lose EST soft is the rightful maker whatever problems you have ceaser is your own you have to fix.

Enigma
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
QQ moar...

Cruel
04-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Haha this thread is priceless. It would take atleast a solid month of failure for EST to even attempt being as terrible as OGP has been.

Angel
04-03-2010, 05:06 PM
for those of you who aren't aware 2 GM's last night stopped by ch.5 and answered a lot of the peoples questions last night...well... given the fact that it was early in the morning for me 3:30AM CST, so yeah

but they were kindly enough to show themselves and answer a few questions ones that were reasonable and not the ones that were ppl complaining and whining about their accounts and what not and issues and or problems

they stated and i quote "that we're trying to sort through all the tickets, there are just so many", this would deem true because morons who get impatient send in duplicates and thus making it harder for them to get through each single problem cause they have to read through more tickets of just the same crap that the same user sent in before, if you were to see what they have to go through to fix such things it isn't easy, i'm not making up excuses for them either it's just the truth

and when they were there people were just bombarding them with questions and being i'm sure very overwhelmed, which i think was rather rude and they were having like a crap load of ass kissers being "nice" to them all because some of them want to be in good shoes with the GM's in hopes to get free stuff or just stuff in general like DivineHonor, not that i have something against the dude but showing off gear that a GM gave you isn't something you just parade around, people know how it was done...

but in either case don't hound them man, it's only been 2 days so far and they're doing their best cause it's in high demand and a priority but they have to sort through all the tickets first before they can settle little disputes of making sure the game works before peoples accounts and corrected and or handled accordingly ... because if the game isn't working properly what's the use of having your characters all there and having all your stuff when you can't play the game when it's so messed up... then next you'll be complaining about that and thus making them feel they just cant make you and whoever else happy enough that it's always going to be something

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 05:07 PM
for those of you who aren't aware 2 GM's last night stopped by ch.5 and answered a lot of the peoples questions last night...well... given the fact that it was early in the morning for me 3:30AM CST, so yeah

but they were kindly enough to show themselves and answer a few questions ones that were reasonable and not the ones that were ppl complaining and whining about their accounts and what not and issues and or problems

they stated and i quote "that we're trying to sort through all the tickets, there are just so many", this would deem true because morons who get impatient send in duplicates and thus making it harder for them to get through each single problem cause they have to read through more tickets of just the same crap that the same user sent in before, if you were to see what they have to go through to fix such things it isn't easy, i'm not making up excuses for them either it's just the truth

and when they were there people were just bombarding them with questions and being i'm sure very overwhelmed, which i think was rather rude and they were having like a crap load of ass kissers being "nice" to them all because some of them want to be in good shoes with the GM's in hopes to get free stuff or just stuff in general like DivineHonor, not that i have something against the dude but showing off gear that a GM gave you isn't something you just parade around, people know how it was done...

but in either case don't hound them man, it's only been 2 days so far and they're doing their best cause it's in high demand and a priority but they have to sort through all the tickets first before they can settle little disputes of making sure the game works before peoples accounts and corrected and or handled accordingly ... because if the game isn't working properly what's the use of having your characters all there and having all your stuff when you can't play the game when it's so messed up... then next you'll be complaining about that and thus making them feel they just cant make you and whoever else happy enough that it's always going to be something

Nothing but full respect for everything you just said.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 05:08 PM
hoo ever started this thread is an idiot =.=

Slickv3
04-03-2010, 05:08 PM

Dude i should slap the stupid out of you with a rotten trout.

Mistake
04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day -.- less QQ

SliverElixer
04-03-2010, 05:33 PM
true and that being said just be at peace with it some people don't realize whats good till time comes.

liquidoutl4w
04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
I think king must be a GM that was working for ogplanet on the cabal team lol maybe hes bitter?

(just noticed Ash's post after i wrote this AGREED!!!!) lol

Cesar_King
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
lol amazing how people totally just butt in where they don't belong. First of all... to those idiots that say im an "ex-employee" of ogplanet.. hahaha ogp planet has how many more games than cabal on their servers?.. lol no one got laid off for not having cabal? Seriously... funny stuff.
The G Ms showing ingame yesturday or whenever it was, yea.. great help.. for those who don't have any problems at all and have no complaints haha. It's like the president telling Bill Gates: "I am working hard to help the needy! be assured we are working to fix the problems!" haha really?
(just to show a funny way of looking at it) Seriosuly why not just post it or something? I also blame those idiots who keep screwing with the servers messing things up for EST and slowing down this stupid "fixing" process but eh.. I'll stick to the fact that EST was not ready to take on cabal. Discussion.. finally over. I lost interest now.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 07:30 PM
give them times man. lol

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 07:51 PM
lol amazing how people totally just butt in where they don't belong. First of all... to those idiots that say im an "ex-employee" of ogplanet.. hahaha ogp planet has how many more games than cabal on their servers?.. lol no one got laid off for not having cabal? Seriously... funny stuff.
The G Ms showing ingame yesturday or whenever it was, yea.. great help.. for those who don't have any problems at all and have no complaints haha. It's like the president telling Bill Gates: "I am working hard to help the needy! be assured we are working to fix the problems!" haha really?
(just to show a funny way of looking at it) Seriosuly why not just post it or something? I also blame those idiots who keep screwing with the servers messing things up for EST and slowing down this stupid "fixing" process but eh.. I'll stick to the fact that EST was not ready to take on cabal. Discussion.. finally over. I lost interest now.

I think the mob here will say when the discussion is finally over. Unless you can close this thread on your own then you need to shut up.

I knew the Cabal GM's didn't get let go, as a matter of fact I'm still talking to one of them through MSN. GM's were on the channels today answering questions for us. If it was something they couldnt answer they said please go to help desk....personally I think you need to be taped to a red ant hill and smotherd in honey.

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:03 PM
In 2 days I have received more direct help from EST soft staff than from OGP's in 2 years.
OGP won't care if you don't have astros in your account. Therefore this thread fails.

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:09 PM
lol @ avatar ^.^╝'

kokopopo
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Umm i love EST but i prefer GMs that give me EoS+8 But Still Ur GMs are awsome and all but i still love that GM even tho he lost GM Powers <3

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Umm i love EST but i prefer GMs that give me EoS+8 But Still Ur GMs are awsome and all but i still love that GM even tho he lost GM Powers <3

give or do you mean accidentally dropped?

kokopopo
04-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Give as in Trade you know like all people do.

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:24 PM
you lost all creditability with your avatar n name lol, youve forced yourself into a situation of ss or it didnt happen, not my fault.
-.-

kokopopo
04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Do i honestly care what you think? Like i honestly dont need to show anything you can think he dropped it so KTHXBAH.

VietHacker
04-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey you don't know who this guy is? He is pretty famous, he is the guy who cybered with a GM and got an EoS+8. Then someone snitched and GM Kalaydrah took it away and the GM got fired. HUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEHUEHUEHUE.

kokopopo
04-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Rlly "Cybered" Rlly lolololol

TimmyLUV
04-03-2010, 08:30 PM
that is 100% true i was there

dodoso123
04-03-2010, 09:28 PM
EST wins OGP does not/ Loses.
Theres no need for further debate.

Slickv3
04-03-2010, 09:29 PM
God i seen obama. -_-"

dodoso123
04-03-2010, 09:31 PM
you cybered with a gm? LMAO i wanna do that...

Slickv3
04-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Bet that GM even had the leather suit and whips to go with it on his character. >.>

Drew
04-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Well that answers it: he's not an ex-employee and no one got laid off...he just got laid lol, and not having that luxury anymore for epic gears, he wants us all to go back to ogp. still, my answer...no.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 10:00 PM
well as least ican now see a GM daily on the forum. *look at Valentine* o.o

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 10:20 PM
well as least ican now see a GM daily on the forum. *look at Valentine* o.o

shes cool man, dats wut u call quality service

BarangayPogi
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Go back to rumble fighter Cesar

Jacob
04-03-2010, 11:45 PM

R you still feeling that OGP is better? Why don't you buy some items? It's free right now.

Jacob
04-03-2010, 11:51 PM

Just let me know what your problems are. I'll fix it out.

auctionmule
04-03-2010, 11:54 PM
R you still feeling that OGP is better? Why don't you buy some items? It's free right now.

lol those items arent a good way to say est is better than ogp. temp items with a limit on how many we can buy a day just means we gotta spend most of it on crappy things we dont want or we lose the cash

FLCL
04-04-2010, 12:11 AM
its free there is no negative side to free

and i think the op needs to relax and take a breather even with only 8 channels completely packed still lagging way less than on ogps version we have yet to see a spammer(yeah yeah i know they will come but there were spammers in ogp's open beta so even just a few days is a plus) Est has a huge work load and are seemingly doing their best so lets give em some time?

Spamzor
04-04-2010, 06:07 AM
And its Sunday the technicians aren't at work -.-!

deadlyinstinct
04-04-2010, 06:22 AM
OGP is no way better in anyway you think at running Cabal on its full potential. Only the creators can and that's EST soft.

xbghost
04-04-2010, 07:05 AM
i agree with the topic! instead of us having all these problems estsoft should of tested everything out before opening servers and website!~!!!!!!!!!

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:06 AM
ogp i though wtf when i first sign up for this game.

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 07:24 AM
i agree with the topic! instead of us having all these problems estsoft should of tested everything out before opening servers and website!~!!!!!!!!!
Well if they did that, you would have complained about how long they had Cabal down.

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 07:26 AM

Are you retarded? EST just got this game GIVE THEM TIME......... OGP took like 3 months to fix guild glitch.. wow. yeah im pretty sure if OGP got cabal back they'd spend two years fixing these bugs.

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 07:28 AM
And if you hate EST that much then do this....

and don't come back starting a flame war

Drew
04-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Well at least the gms in estsoft are not corrupt, and I hope it stays that way.

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 07:30 AM
yeah... kids cybering with GMs and getting EoS +8? lawl.

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:46 AM
EST soft made this game stick with it or get out!!

Error
04-04-2010, 07:48 AM
lol those items arent a good way to say est is better than ogp. temp items with a limit on how many we can buy a day just means we gotta spend most of it on crappy things we dont want or we lose the cash

Yeah mang, free premium and free BB+'s are so crappy

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:55 AM
prove us wrong but what good event did ogp ever give us that made us believe in them we all automatically belive in EST sfot cause they're the rightful makers.

Teddo01
04-04-2010, 09:15 AM
"go take a networking class noob" Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! You are such an idiot. Evidently you haven't the slightest concept of the myriad of issues that can happen when performing a data base import of the magnitude that EST has taken on. Be patient and let them work out the kinks. To condemn EST within the first 3 or 4 days of this nearly overwhelming task shows what a NOOB you are. (Go take a class or two on Databases NOOB)

SkyAlpha
04-04-2010, 09:26 AM
y not jus let this thread die, this is pathetic

Duo
04-04-2010, 09:28 AM
y not jus let this thread die, this is pathetic

Because people think their opinions actually matter.

Muiki
04-04-2010, 10:56 AM
nah ogplanet isn't great. they couldn't fix any problems with the game at all so they made the game worse. on the other hand estsoft is a great gaming community they know what they are doing

surrealkila
04-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Didnt read the whole thread so sry if this opinion has already been mentioned...

But neway, imo getting the servers up and running in a couple days was killer. Of course its gonna be a little glitchy but at least we can play. If the problems persist for over a month then go ahead and complain to your heart's content.

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 12:47 PM
this is pointless
ogp horrible
EST soft the winner

SkyAlpha
04-04-2010, 02:14 PM
this is pointless
ogp horrible
EST soft the winner

+1 and now let the thread die

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 02:16 PM
this thread is one of the reason my post score is going up also this thread is a few days old already let it fly and never return.

ChaosWars
04-04-2010, 03:16 PM
+1

he should stick with ogp.
why is he here anyways???

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Lets change the topic into a flaming thread okay

ALL OF YOU
I PWN
!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaS%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSA JDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123HFDJSKH%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWA SKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHF WASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWAS KHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ12 $%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJ ADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJ SKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDH FDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123!%$$@!#!@#123#@!%$$@!#!@#123

IllusionistZ
04-04-2010, 05:15 PM
did it ever occur to you 1- its the weekend 2- its spring break

+100 and they know that they are going to have issue's but this was a quick fix to the situation. Give them time to get thing's in order and the pitch a if ya feel the need

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Shaddup noobs justin bieber s

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
i hate justin bieber too.

nibblez
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
scrub and go QQ more. if ogp were to take this challenge i can almost be certain itll take them a week or two to reopen up cabal

GuardianPat
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
justin bieber is so overrated -.- he is like the male version Tila Tequila... because he becomes famous thought youtube and tila, thought myspace.. :/

forumtwizzler
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
OGP sux. go EST !

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
im so confused o.o are we talking about justin bieber or are we talking about est Vs ogp o.O

dodoso123
04-04-2010, 08:47 PM
screw justin beiber he can go sux a **** and way some ghey bondage stuff... or preteen...

Eriks419
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
hey cesar, i think its funny u cant play or log in. Ur lack of intelligence at following directions makes me LOL so much. Im taking ss's of everything u said so i can laugh at u everyday. people like u make my day better. continue ur childish QQ, i need the laughs.

tomaboy
04-04-2010, 09:47 PM
hey cesar, i think its funny u cant play or log in. Ur lack of intelligence at following directions makes me LOL so much. Im taking ss's of everything u said so i can laugh at u everyday. people like u make my day better. continue ur childish QQ, i need the laughs.
Uh...why would you do that when you can just come on here and look at it. :P

I'm overall satisfied with EST and how they are handling things. Getting the server back up so fast and starting to expand the channels shows they are working on getting things back up and running as quick as possible. And the cheap cash shop with free 200 points is nice too. :)

Eriks419
04-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I dont want to keep looking for this thread, its easier to open a folder on my desktop entitled, "dumb people" its a great way to wake up in the morning. Its like watching jerry springer, or maury povich, loling at stupid people.

GoughGhan
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Uh...why would you do that when you can just come on here and look at it. :P

I'm overall satisfied with EST and how they are handling things. Getting the server back up so fast and starting to expand the channels shows they are working on getting things back up and running as quick as possible. And the cheap cash shop with free 200 points is nice too. :)

Agreed, 29 hours downtime for a server transfer was pretty good, it would have been 23 if OGP kept the game up as long as they were supposed to. And I think the free cashshop has made a lot of people happy.

Cade
04-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Considering the only thing OGPlanet G.Ms did was log on, hide , and take a while someone tried to find them...I'd say EST has no competition. We had a fast recovery considering the amount of data, and they actually talk to us.

Game's Devs > Bad Import Company.

SliverElixer
04-05-2010, 05:56 AM
why not end this uselees thread once and for all god damm

dodoso123
04-05-2010, 08:00 AM
More people voted for EST
Est has won.
OGP has not.

Lock this thread. pl0x

Immortal Dilemma
04-05-2010, 08:02 AM
There are some issues but it would be kool if u were thinking of the issues i'm thinking of... at least a list....
>.>

dodoso123
04-05-2010, 08:03 AM
there are some issues but it would be kool if u were thinking of the issues i'm thinking of... At least a list....
>.>

don't keep it alive noob

ankoun2232
04-05-2010, 08:41 AM
i love how people qq when clearly est has done so far a better job

servers are at least up and running

stop complaining and play another game kthnxbai

QQsomemoreplz
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
go play rumble fighter. nice service and more noobs like you.

MoonSugar
04-05-2010, 09:56 AM
patience young jedi, patience.
i already killed a nipperlug on est servers, was pro, so ur argument looses by default/technicality.

lol heck yea, pro kill ftw. But yea srsly. Gotta give the mother company a chance to show you how -they- run things vs the money whores we had to deal with prior D=

Spamzor
04-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Lets change the topic into a flaming thread okay

ALL OF YOU
I PWN
!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaS%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSA JDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123HFDJSKH%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWA SKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHF WASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWAS KHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ12 $%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJ ADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJ SKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDH FDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123!%$$@!#!@#123#@!%$$@!#!@#123

Is your .... is your umm.... is your keyboard alright??

QQsomemoreplz
04-05-2010, 10:18 AM
OGP is awesome, just cuz u buy astro they dun ban you.

dodoso123
04-05-2010, 12:33 PM
H%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#! @#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwed asDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$ #@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%# $&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJD HFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASD asddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!# !@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWAS KHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDas ddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@ #123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasd daSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@# 123H%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#! @#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwed asDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$ #@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%# $&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@H%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#! @#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwed asDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$ #@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%# $&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJD HFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASD asddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!# !@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWAS KHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDas ddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@ #123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDaH%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasdda SAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#! @#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwed asDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$ #@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%# $&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJD HFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASD asddaSH%%$#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFD JSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDa sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#! @#123@!%$$@*&$%&*&^%$##$@%#^&*(!#!@#123$#@!@#!qwed asDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#%$ #@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%# $&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#1235@!%$$@!#!@#123KJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASK HJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJD HFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!%$#@!@#!qwedasDASD asddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!# !@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWAS KHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDas ddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@ #123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasd daSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@# 123#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDas ddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@ #123$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasd daSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@# 123sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasd daSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@# 123sddaSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ 12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@#123#@%$#@!@#!qwedasDASDasd daSAJDHFDJSKHKJADSHFWASKHJ12$%#$&^$#@!#@!%$$@!#!@# 123

YumCookies
04-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Typing random things isn't going to fix the problem :(

SkyAlpha
04-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Typing random things isn't going to fix the problem :(

fix it wit ur cookieness xD

WIpwns
12-12-2010, 04:32 PM
bump

cookies
12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Agrreeeedddd est blows hard!!!!

J22
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
rollback I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

Sephiroth
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Atleast OGP answered tickets, here... nothing.

Doushi
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Atleast OGP answered tickets, here... nothing.

^ THISSSS SO BAD. AND OGP IS BETTER THAN EST.

bring back ogp T_T.

ReknoWunzz
12-12-2010, 09:10 PM
And ogp GM's ACTUALLY got on and interacted with players lol