PDA

View Full Version : Changing the way items are dropped.

DarkHitsuguya
10-11-2011, 10:06 PM
This game started out on a Player-Team based game, now everything is Solo mode, I think this will make the game more enjoyable for us veterans, Cause seriously New players have it so easy.

1. Make the game harder, AND more rewarding (This is a known fact that cabal 3 years ago was much harder than it is now.)
2.Destroy the current drop system, and rebuild it. (bike kits and Force Core Highs just shouldn't be in Aos-Ic, its a pain getting them more than you get actual gear)
3. Here's what the post is all about, This will make people want to party up more and do stuff together. Having chest that Drop multiple items, The sole purpose of soloing is to save the drops for yourself and save alz, But if multiple items dropped depending on the amount of players people would be motivated to team up. (thus leading to a better community)
Well here's my idea(s) Hope they get checked out atleast.

SantaClaus
10-11-2011, 10:22 PM
so you want non slotted crap forcy in ic2\aos2?

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 05:37 AM
so you want non slotted crap forcy in ic2\aos2?

Yes actually, i'm not asking for endgame drops. just reorganizing the current drops that shouldn't be in some dungeons, Would u rather Actual gear, or useless stuff.
And it seems you aren't even getting the point of this topic. Anymore questions?

Immortal Dilemma
10-12-2011, 11:50 AM
The drop rates are a bit weird but having the game a bit harder would make it feel different then it is now. To be honest players think the way the game is now is too harder, and making it even harder for them would recall for quitting. Doing a dungeon like ic1 would be hectic for players that are geared the way your implying it to be.

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 12:58 PM
The drop rates are a bit weird but having the game a bit harder would make it feel different then it is now. To be honest players think the way the game is now is too harder, and making it even harder for them would recall for quitting. Doing a dungeon like ic1 would be hectic for players that are geared the way your implying it to be.

If anyone calls this game hard is pretty pathetic, its so nurfed now, Back in the day pf used to hit like 700's Now its like 200-300 and gear isnt the cause of it, i think it was after the Trans skill patch everything changed. Im not saying make the drop rate of epic gear lower, everyone is focusing on that, im saying "if the game was meant to be a team player type game, why not make dungeons a little harder, and chest drop more items instead of one with like 5 ppl in a party. If players cant handle the hard dungeons, "Get Help"<----seewhatimean?"

Dakk
10-12-2011, 06:18 PM
yea this is a good idea, it makes the people who have been playing for a while still want to play. This game was first made as a Team like game and now u have people soloing FI..? even with a FI solo u still dont get gear its mainly fchs, fchh and SOMETIMES u can get a uch or uchh. FT2 isnt hard the only thing left is the outpost,which i havent really done, but if the dungeon system and drop system was redone to where things were harder and gear dropped i would want to run dungeons and go to war every damn minute. This is my thought but they should look into that, i mean its sad to say but look at WOW, my friend (whos been playing for 4 years) says the only reason he still plays is because the dungeons are "hard" and gear drops if it wasnt for that there would be no point in the game.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
+1

jimbo
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
This game started out on a Player-Team based game, now everything is Solo mode, I think this will make the game more enjoyable for us veterans, Cause seriously New players have it so easy.

1. Make the game harder, AND more rewarding (This is a known fact that cabal 3 years ago was much harder than it is now.)
2.Destroy the current drop system, and rebuild it. (bike kits and Force Core Highs just shouldn't be in Aos-Ic, its a pain getting them more than you get actual gear)
3. Here's what the post is all about, This will make people want to party up more and do stuff together. Having chest that Drop multiple items, The sole purpose of soloing is to save the drops for yourself and save alz, But if multiple items dropped depending on the amount of players people would be motivated to team up. (thus leading to a better community)
Well here's my idea(s) Hope they get checked out atleast.

so if a full party go to ic2 every chest drop 7 items that would make the game easier -_-

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 08:51 PM
so if a full party go to ic2 every chest drop 7 items that would make the game easier -_-

Thats funny, i don't seem to remember saying the number of items are dropped on a 1:1 ratio. You should go out and explore other mmo's if you don't know what i mean by multiple items... Im saying atleast 2 or 3 items. 7 would be far too many.

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 08:55 PM
yea this is a good idea, it makes the people who have been playing for a while still want to play. This game was first made as a Team like game and now u have people soloing FI..? even with a FI solo u still dont get gear its mainly fchs, fchh and SOMETIMES u can get a uch or uchh. FT2 isnt hard the only thing left is the outpost,which i havent really done, but if the dungeon system and drop system was redone to where things were harder and gear dropped i would want to run dungeons and go to war every damn minute. This is my thought but they should look into that, i mean its sad to say but look at WOW, my friend (whos been playing for 4 years) says the only reason he still plays is because the dungeons are "hard" and gear drops if it wasnt for that there would be no point in the game.
Exactly dude, if people say this game is hard now, they would rage-uninstall cabal 4 years ago. You got slotted epic items falling like hotcakes now, back then if you had slotted forcy you was godmode.

SantaClaus
10-12-2011, 09:11 PM
OOO go duo ic2 with 5 lvl 1s in the party and you both get 7 chests a peice

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 09:13 PM
OOO go duo ic2 with 5 lvl 1s in the party and you both get 7 chests a peice

Destroying a well organized idea. Wooooooo

SantaClaus
10-12-2011, 09:15 PM
hell yeah i fell proud

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 09:25 PM
U should you're fking santa. I envy u bro, people look forward to you breaking in, when i do it 5-0 is waiting with billy clubs.

SantaClaus
10-12-2011, 09:36 PM
i dont break into people's homes i just jump thru the chimney and get hurts alot of the time

DarkHitsuguya
10-12-2011, 09:41 PM
i dont break into people's homes i just jump thru the chimney and get hurts alot of the time

chimney's arent even that wide....how do u even manage to fit

SantaClaus
10-12-2011, 09:47 PM
3feet is enough to fix thru