PDA

View Full Version : What happen to blader?

silver
10-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Did everyone quit their blader and reroll to something else?

plzbuffme
10-13-2011, 01:56 PM
its a class that contribute the least in parties, no useful skills for war, no real reason to play except dual wield looks cool.

xRaginx
10-13-2011, 02:00 PM
how dare you and no bls are still here nd kicking we contribute greatly sir but we are solo chars we contribute in our own way...we are the hey the lightin boss in ic2 is beserk intuition and go kill it heros..

unless your a BL plz shhh :D

Bls FTW

Ludacris
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Bladers kick arse!

xRaginx
10-13-2011, 02:56 PM
major arse ur cd makes me jelly brolic i focused more on attack nd amp >.<

silver
10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
For real I see less and less blader now
Bl 4life

SantaClaus
10-13-2011, 09:08 PM
i see 1 bl a day

jimbo
10-13-2011, 10:41 PM
i see 1 bl a day

lol they arent bad i come across a the same strong one every war in other words they are still good just not as popular

badburn
10-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Nah i still see a few of them, theres the blue haired proc bl in war whos freakinly good, tried to solo the res in war when theres 15 of us, he did manage to get the res at 1/10. Thats wer quantity won over quality lol.

But mainly some rerolled to wi or wa.

ROFLwiz
10-14-2011, 08:42 AM
funny part is that people say that bls contribute least to a party yet a bl's bm2 2claw retarget out dps's almost all bm2's. only bm2 to stand a chance against it is WI and that's cuz wiz bm2 is basically legal hacks. =P

MamaMiaYoe
10-24-2011, 04:03 PM
The bladers bm2 skill used to be the scariest thing in pvp (pk). But now I think it got nerfed and dont do as much like it used to. But I played this class and kind of did enjoy it.

IMO bladers have excellent Evasion especially w/ the buff. Could be used to pull out certain dangerous bosses to safer places (i.e Trant, Trugater in ft2), or steal aggro to control the damage intake of the tankers. those are good contributions in a party. pvp wise, the anti debuff skill does help too. They are well versed in stand up pvp too and can solo bosses easier compared to other classes.

It requires alot of work to perfect a blader, despite the fact that they dont get as much HP or defense as WA's and FS, and would rely on evasive buffs and stats, the dps PLUS the attack/dmge trans buffs can make them really dangerous with their series of cd based skills in combo.

Melee class characters are hard to control compared to ranged class in pk. You can auto target easier being a range class compared to melee because melee requires more manual retargetting for having lesser range and like I mentioned the HP and def of a blader is inferior compared to a WA and FS, they dont have root skill too control their enemies like fb too, its pure attack and damage but alot of thinking and skills to utilize those, which makes the bl the hardest melee class to play out of the rest.

MamaMiaYoe
10-24-2011, 04:09 PM
its a class that contribute the least in parties, no useful skills for war, no real reason to play except dual wield looks cool.

Wrong. This post makes me wanna reroll to bl.

silver
10-24-2011, 04:35 PM
The bladers bm2 skill used to be the scariest thing in pvp (pk). But now I think it got nerfed and dont do as much like it used to. But I played this class and kind of did enjoy it.

IMO bladers have excellent Evasion especially w/ the buff. Could be used to pull out certain dangerous bosses to safer places (i.e Trant, Trugater in ft2), or steal aggro to control the damage intake of the tankers. those are good contributions in a party. pvp wise, the anti debuff skill does help too. They are well versed in stand up pvp too and can solo bosses easier compared to other classes.

It requires alot of work to perfect a blader, despite the fact that they dont get as much HP or defense as WA's and FS, and would rely on evasive buffs and stats, the dps PLUS the attack/dmge trans buffs can make them really dangerous with their series of cd based skills in combo.

Melee class characters are hard to control compared to ranged class in pk. You can auto target easier being a range class compared to melee because melee requires more manual retargetting for having lesser range and like I mentioned the HP and def of a blader is inferior compared to a WA and FS, they dont have root skill too control their enemies like fb too, its pure attack and damage but alot of thinking and skills to utilize those, which makes the bl the hardest melee class to play out of the rest.

Best way to describe blader in the whole forum.

plzbuffme
10-24-2011, 04:36 PM
prove me wrong

Cathy
10-24-2011, 04:51 PM
fs contributes the least to a party in terms of dps. that is not to say that they aren't useful.

ROFLwiz
10-24-2011, 04:55 PM
fs contributes the least to a party in terms of dps. that is not to say that they aren't useful.

SS is so pro. leth totally like 1 hits it off of u. Don't even get me started on hacked code disk.

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Santa wanted a snack and ate all the bladers

DKJC
10-24-2011, 05:18 PM
the bm2 should be modified to attack multiple targets, not only one and the NW should return to the bringer for each class.

MrBlacker
10-24-2011, 05:20 PM
the NW should return to the bringer for each class.
+1

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 05:25 PM
the bm2 should be modified to attack multiple targets, not only one and the NW should return to the bringer for each class.

no because there would be 60bring

MrBlacker
10-24-2011, 05:29 PM
nah only bring in Tg 170-180 the others tg sux

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 07:31 PM
nah only bring in Tg 170-180 the others tg sux

no because 20bring and thats a lot of people running around with 15ish resist crit rate and like 10amp

MrBlacker
10-24-2011, 07:59 PM
20bring wtf? only 6 bring proc and 6 bring cap

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 08:11 PM
20bring wtf? only 6 bring proc and 6 bring cap

learn to do math 6 proc bring 6 cap bring + 4cap bring for t1-4 +4proc bring t1-4

MrBlacker
10-24-2011, 08:28 PM
you don't know that previously only T5 had bringer?

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 09:27 PM
you don't know that previously only T5 had bringer?

you do know that i dont care and yes i do

MrBlacker
10-24-2011, 09:59 PM
if you don't care this then what are you doing in this post?

MamaMiaYoe
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
BL's ftw! rawr lol. thats my bl from 3 years ago, ill work on it and perhaps get some motivational pvp and pve videos done
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/souenne.jpg

silver
10-28-2011, 09:48 AM
BL's ftw! rawr lol. thats my bl from 3 years ago, ill work on it and perhaps get some motivational pvp and pve videos done
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/souenne.jpg

I cant wait for it, if u really mean it.

xRaginx
10-28-2011, 09:59 AM
i dream nd live BLs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh hai their

MamaMiaYoe
10-28-2011, 11:05 AM
ooooooo well nice ta meet jooo mr BL!

PinoyXin
10-31-2011, 10:29 AM

true that :)

TitusTyrannus
10-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Miavii was right. BLs are the hardest class to play, but in my opinion, nothing is more rewarding. Very little can stop a BL in BM1/Aura with a leg, instant, and all shorts. WAs in BM2 can wreck with instant, but BLs get significantly more AOE. That and give us BM2 and instant, and that res is dead. BLs are great.

SantaClaus
10-31-2011, 05:32 PM
how does a bl shoot guns?

I3athtub
11-10-2011, 11:51 PM
how dare you and no bls are still here nd kicking we contribute greatly sir but we are solo chars we contribute in our own way...we are the hey the lightin boss in ic2 is beserk intuition and go kill it heros..

Bls FTW

+1

Rs071822
11-11-2011, 02:15 AM
chan7 there all over the place o.o (venus)

Sausag3
11-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Bladers that can retarget in bm2 contribute likely the most dps in any party! Of course that depends on how well said blader is geared compared to the other chars in the party. It is my opinion that bladers rule.........and Miavii already said what needed to be said lol

gangplank
11-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Thread necro too strong. BL underrated though, still a decent class and way better than FS.

Dakk
12-19-2011, 04:46 PM

Bls FTW
Love that

Dakk
12-19-2011, 04:49 PM
funny part is that people say that bls contribute least to a party yet a bl's bm2 2claw retarget out dps's almost all bm2's. only bm2 to stand a chance against it is WI and that's cuz wiz bm2 is basically legal hacks. =P
and this is true. thing is people who cant 2claw retarget end up quiting blader because our bm2 "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s"
no fool u just fail!

Dakk
12-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Someone who can use a blader, not just auto attk but USE a blader is someone who is always a problem, in war, if u can retarget and use ur shorts and debuffs at the right times u will always score high and get the job done. in dungs either solo or party the dps tht bladers put out is just crazy. yes wi have more but like someone said their bm2 is only legal hacks when a wiz can hit 12k per hit on a boss that just bull, but at the same time a bl in bm2 with shorts thats 2claw retargeting on a res is a char that become everyone #1 target. well every smart person target.

Macboy313
12-21-2011, 06:04 AM
Awe you crazy...just on merc everyday i see at least 30 diff bl's and i just started to revamp my bl xD i am 106 and can pvp ppl up to 135 and win. so bl is the sh*t

Daedgo
12-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Bladers are Outstanding chars and the best solo player ever, also a good blader must know how to be usefull in partys, Bladers can solo CA1/2/3/4/5 easy thats a lot to say, also if u get caught in bm2 retarget in war/pk ur done and with all the shorts on? u will respawn and die again bcuz of the damg XD hahahahaha

Hexored
12-29-2011, 09:54 PM
This thread made me want to play with my BL instead of WI :D

Davynelord
12-30-2011, 02:24 AM
Bladers are Outstanding chars and the best solo player ever, also a good blader must know how to be usefull in partys, Bladers can solo CA1/2/3/4/5 easy thats a lot to say, also if u get caught in bm2 retarget in war/pk ur done and with all the shorts on? u will respawn and die again bcuz of the damg XD hahahahaha

Yeah I know from experience on both sides BM2 with BL in WAR will get you raped everytime unless the opponent is total noob..