PDA

View Full Version : Recent disconnections in War [10-15-2011]

[GM] Kato
10-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi guys,

We're aware of the disconnections some of you have been having in War recently and we're working on a solution to get this fixed asap. The issue has been forwarded to our development team and I'll update this post as soon as I receive any updates.

Thanks for your continued patience!

Regards,
[GM] Kato

UPDATE (10/18/2011): The disconnection issues will be resolved in tomorrow's server maintenance.

UPDATE (10/20/2011): Fixed, removing sticky and closing.

buymeplz
10-15-2011, 03:40 PM
yay hope to hear some news soon

Sina
10-15-2011, 07:18 PM
yep hope it's fixed soon !

Seul
10-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Ive picked up a few small things about the error, if this will help at all.

First off it seems that it has something to do with archers, I know because I play a T3 archer and I had like 4-5 caps all DC around me, though what gets me is that it isnt an instant thing, i DC when i see cap FA now too, but just seeing them wont do it, maybe its a corrupt sound file, or animation?

shadowfangxd
10-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Good to know that the GM's are aware about this. . . . . Good Luck! Hope you could fix it ASAP

shadowfangxd
10-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Yup! I agree with valherus woooooootttttt (seul) i mean ^_^ . . . It also happens to me. . . I know it was Val I was fighting with and after 3 hits I got DC. . . I hope this would help. . . it may be the FA bug or something. . . .

[GM] Kato
10-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Ive picked up a few small things about the error, if this will help at all.

First off it seems that it has something to do with archers, I know because I play a T3 archer and I had like 4-5 caps all DC around me, though what gets me is that it isnt an instant thing, i DC when i see cap FA now too, but just seeing them wont do it, maybe its a corrupt sound file, or animation?

Thanks for the additional info! Any details regarding this will definitely help the devs troubleshoot this :)

ZarkPain
10-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Additional info... i get disconnected when i use the legacy weapons and it also happens when you try to escape from the mobs and my friend get disconnected when war starts.. i usually get this Error message thing.. i hope this helps a bit...

[GM] Kato
10-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Additional info... i get disconnected when i use the legacy weapons and it also happens when you try to escape from the mobs and my friend get disconnected when war starts.. i usually get this Error message thing.. i hope this helps a bit...

Noted! Thanks.

Seul
10-17-2011, 12:17 AM
I could be wrong, or it could be me just being dumb, but every time i crash out, its after i get knocked down by an FA, or hit while im down from an FA, and the DC isnt instant, its like my comp is having a freak out with a virus scan or something, like its overloaded.

just trying to help if you can make sense of my talking o.o

(i noticed the same thing when i see others crash around me, they always end up on their back and then poof)

Sina
10-17-2011, 12:00 PM
I confirm happens only when the FA got knockeddown, there i DCed

http://i56.tinypic.com/207q1zs.png

Triplethreat
10-17-2011, 03:09 PM
I get D/C'ed when I attack or am attacked by an FA in aura. More times it's an FA with a legacy weapon in aura. But it also happens when they are in aura without a legacy.

Seul
10-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Kato, please check your messages, i found a 100% way to crash people, dont wanna put it here cuz people may abuse it

[GM] Kato
10-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Got it, thanks for being discrete! I'll make sure this is looked at.

Ardun
10-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Kato can you get the archer I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥bear to stop abusing the FA bm1 dc crash. All this fool does is run around in war bm1'ing and dcing anything in sight every time. Darkkd gets off on it dk why

Ardun
10-18-2011, 09:25 AM
co ckbear..isnt my fault his name is censored

[GM] Kato
10-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Update!

The disconnection issues will be resolved during tomorrow's server maintenance.

Thanks for your patience!

NiteFalcon
10-18-2011, 11:41 AM
give all the FA's a 30 minute ban for being ghey this past week

mojakou
10-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Kato;271747']Update!

The disconnection issues will be resolved during tomorrow's server maintenance.

Thanks for your patience!

Good Job!

EmmersonLazaro
10-18-2011, 11:44 AM
everyone! go make FA now! xD

mojakou
10-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Kato can you get the archer I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥bear to stop abusing the FA bm1 dc crash. All this fool does is run around in war bm1'ing and dcing anything in sight every time. Darkkd gets off on it dk why

Yeah, that FA from tangsdynasty! Jail him xD

[GM] Kato
10-18-2011, 11:53 AM

We're closely watching everyone who's abusing it :)

CandiCoatted
10-18-2011, 12:24 PM

Kato;271759']We're closely watching everyone who's abusing it :)

...in that case
Fb root=d/c
wa Whirlwind and Panic Cry = d/c

ZetsubouSensei
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM

its really hard to tell if someones abusing it or just using it as a atk up buff >.> thats like handicapping a fa then telling them theres consiquinces to defending themself lololol

CandiCoatted
10-18-2011, 12:55 PM
its really hard to tell if someones abusing it or just using it as a atk up buff >.> thats like handicapping a fa then telling them theres consiquinces to defending themself lololol

i agree

Enter_Skyline
10-18-2011, 01:18 PM

There's no such thing as an abuse about this bug. Or are just saying that any FA that goes to war and is willing to defend itself is gonna get blocked/banned? Not their fault you guys eff'd up on the coding. But go ahead, not the first time the GM's banned people for their own mistakes, not like this game is getting more popular by the day.

ZetsubouSensei
10-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Wat she said ^

[GM] Kato
10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
There's no such thing as an abuse about this bug. Or are just saying that any FA that goes to war and is willing to defend itself is gonna get blocked/banned? Not their fault you guys eff'd up on the coding. But go ahead, not the first time the GM's banned people for their own mistakes, not like this game is getting more popular by the day.

Woah, I didn't say we're going to ban every single person using this skill. We're closely monitoring instances of abuse, and only when we can 100% confirm it, will action be taken.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

NiteFalcon
10-18-2011, 01:35 PM
just give out temp bans this isnt something worth permabanning for, even if some ppl are being super d*ck with it.

Sage27
10-18-2011, 03:18 PM

lol half of us dont even know fully what causes this dc ^^ is the most stupid thing i have ever heard, you seem to imply there is some penalty of abusing something none of us know how to "abuse"

[GM] Kato
10-18-2011, 04:09 PM
lol half of us dont even know fully what causes this dc ^^ is the most stupid thing i have ever heard, you seem to imply there is some penalty of abusing something none of us know how to "abuse"

If you're not purposely abusing it, then you have nothing to worry about. There are people out there who are painfully obvious about abusing the bug, and we're only after those guys. You're implying that no one knows that they're abusing it, but the sad reality is that there are people who are doing so purposefully. Yes, it's our fault that this bug is even happening, but it doesn't justify being able to use it for abuse.

Dkmopper
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Kato;271844']If you're not purposely abusing it, then you have nothing to worry about. There are people out there who are painfully obvious about abusing the bug, and we're only after those guys. You're implying that no one knows that they're abusing it, but the sad reality is that there are people who are doing so purposefully. Yes, it's our fault that this bug is even happening, but it doesn't justify being able to use it for abuse.

should did a emergency maintanance on spot then why wait the week?

[GM] Kato
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM
If it was possible to do an emergency maintenance on the spot, then it would have been done. I'm not part of our development team, but I know that they've been working hard on getting this fixed. As said before, it'll be fixed during tomorrow's maintenance. In the mean time, we're doing our best to make this as painless as possible for people playing the game.

Dkmopper
10-18-2011, 05:20 PM
kato handle cigala from t5 venus he keeps dcing everyone on cap side.... cant even do nothing like really?

Stalker101
10-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Cigala is a joke..... Runs to us dc's us then logs out, bms outside of war then comes back to war in bm1 again. forever dc ftw? No point in staying for the full war when she keep exploiting a glitch.

LaRazz
10-18-2011, 06:18 PM
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/g8tkeeper/Gltich.png

GG...Admitting to it

PoisonusRose
10-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Please look into T2 war. The same Fa runs up to us and just bm1's, has happened every 3 am war East Coast...

>.>
10-19-2011, 04:22 AM
yea kato but how are you gonna tell the difference between abusers and those who didnt know about the glitch and used it maybe many times ?

CandiCoatted
10-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Kato;271844']If you're not purposely abusing it, then you have nothing to worry about. There are people out there who are painfully obvious about abusing the bug, and we're only after those guys. You're implying that no one knows that they're abusing it, but the sad reality is that there are people who are doing so purposefully. Yes, it's our fault that this bug is even happening, but it doesn't justify being able to use it for abuse.

soo you mean atking someone in bm1 or aura and they d/c they are abusing the glitch you gms caused when putting in the new update
and what do you call abusing? going bm1 or aura or bm2 thats all part or M.War....

ZetsubouSensei
10-19-2011, 07:58 AM
soo you mean atking someone in bm1 or aura and they d/c they are abusing the glitch you gms caused when putting in the new update
and what do you call abusing? going bm1 or aura or bm2 thats all part or M.War....

Lets just hope hes sayin abuse = 5-10 fa in other persons base ownin it up LOL. Or farewell merc and venus fa's

ROFLwiz
10-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Lets just hope hes sayin abuse = 5-10 fa in other persons base ownin it up LOL. Or farewell merc and venus fa's

Meh no more reason to QQ ova it. being fixed today.

[GM] Kato
10-19-2011, 08:33 AM
I've given all of the information that I can and the bug will be fixed later on today. I apologize for the inconvenience this bug may have caused people and we're taking measures to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We're going to keep going back and forth on this argument regarding people who are abusing the bug, so I'm just going to lock this thread. Like I said before, if you're not abusing it, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We have methods of tracking people who are abusing the bug and will take action should we find them.