PDA

View Full Version : eCoin refill issue

Krelek
10-21-2011, 12:31 PM
So I got some eCoins a few days ago & everything went well. Then I decided I wanted something (guess what it was: here's a hint its NOT a xblk) that cost more eCoins than I had been able to purchase initially. So I went to refill coins & lo-and-behold I can't.

You can refill 0eCoin ($0) more today.

2011-10-19 15:04 Refill PayPal Express 0 2,000
After checking the forums I noticed that paypal has a tendency to put holds on these purchases, so I checked with them...everythings fine there. Do I need to add another ticket to the multitudes you can't get to already or can this be handled quickly without that extra paperwork?

It has been two days since I made the purchase. I want to give you more of my REAL money for IMAGINARY items? I am willing...why aren't you?

Sounds like you are shooting yourself in the foot EST.

sn0wXz
10-21-2011, 12:49 PM
I believe the limit doesn't apply to prepaid purchases, but only credit(paypal/credit cards) to prevent fraud im assuming. I dont think its a matter of "them wanting" your money. You probably would be better off submitting a ticket under the billing category as they probably wont discuss personal information via public forums. Classifying "multitudes you can't get to" is a broad assumption, because they answer tickets by protocol, meaning priorities and complexity of the situation. If your having a billing problem, that may be able to be addressed faster then a bug in the game which would require testing, or a recovery of a "hacked/stolen/scammed" account.

I would assume billing support would be high priority and rather low complexity thus easy to solve and addressed in a quicker manner then previously mention'd scenario. Besides its not like one person is in charge of every ticket that crosses the help desk, maybe they have different depts./teams that handle tickets based on the category submitted... i mean im just assuming here but work with me, lol.

ticket it up son

http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Cell
10-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Lol paypal express su/cks a lot of ppl have had a lot of problems with it just use standard nothing different about it idk why they made express