PDA

View Full Version : I am out of solutions.....

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Est soft this is a request and i think many people will agree with me, would you please please please please please please take gameguard out and find a more normal game protection. *stated in thread* gameguard does not work with windows 7, 64 os, or has issues (with some of them) causing many players not being able to play. Again PLEASE find a better game protection than gameguard, i am begging here. I tried everything, and gameguard still refuses to be installed on my computer, i dont know what else to do. When i say i have been trying to make gameguard work since 11 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) that is absolutely no joke, and i thank everyone who tried to help me.

sincerely,
and idiot with a big wall of text.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:20 PM
i approve this thread o.o

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:20 PM
i have cabal up and the fourms and i use IE i blame vista/windows 7

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:21 PM
i approve this thread o.o

T.T your not me you cant approve of threads lol

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM
haha vista/window 7 is after bill gates left microsoft. maybe thats why it sux?

dangit, midget u cheetah!

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:26 PM
haha vista/window 7 is after bill gates left microsoft. maybe thats why it sux?

dangit, midget u cheetah!

Rofl yeah but bill gates can buy me any day...
also LIES AND SLANDER.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:27 PM
liar slanderrrr.

bill gates cant buy humans

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:28 PM
o.o *gets popcorn* -watches-

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:29 PM
need butters for your popcorns?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
already have enough o.o *continues eating*

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:32 PM
want spicy popcorns?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:33 PM
want spicy popcorns?

there is such a thing o.O?

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah, chilly BBQ popcorns =3

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:34 PM
yeah, chilly BBQ popcorns =3

*starts drooling* ok @-@

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:35 PM
it really exists o.o

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:36 PM
it really exists o.o

O_O http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=&ei=AsO3S9qYL4WKlwfoo4CWCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=chili+bbq+popcorn&spell=1&start=0
google FTW

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
you do like salt popcorn or popcorn with sugar?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:39 PM
huh whts with all the inventions D: couldnt they just keep it normal, butter Of course lol.
oh and pat you so remind me of an old troller friend, we used to go way off topic in a thread, he got 10k posts and made another account to post on XD the 10000 under his username lookes awesome.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
huh whts with all the inventions D: couldnt they just keep it normal, butter Of course lol.
oh and pat you so remind me of an old troller friend, we used to go way off topic in a thread, he got 10k posts and made another account to post on XD the 10000 under his username lookes awesome.

Pat is a Troll

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:43 PM
me knows ;)

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:43 PM
nope im not o.o

popcorn with caramel is good too o.o

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:44 PM
nope im not o.o

popcorn with caramel is good too o.o

i wants some of that BBQ popcorn

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:45 PM
imagine a whole mix of every kind of popcorn :) i would finish it before anyone touches any of it.

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Honestly I like GameGuard, sure there were a few hiccups I had to work out, and that little Chrome issue, but other then that I'm working just fine.

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Honestly I like GameGuard, sure there were a few hiccups I had to work out, and that little Chrome issue, but other then that I'm working just fine.

lucky >.< i tried everything, its either my computer really really hates me or cabal really really hates me.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:46 PM
why using google chrome when firefox > chrome

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 02:47 PM
lucky >.< i tried everything, its either my computer really really hates me or cabal really really hates me.

Could be a bit of both?

why using google chrome when firefox > chrome

Not with everything, FF has all my extensions, but lags it down, while Chrome is fast even with the extensions.....but I can't live without them all.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:48 PM
omfg can u prove chrome is fast? :P

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:49 PM
chrome is faster, but i like firefox cus im more used to it and its easier for me

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 02:49 PM
omfg can u prove chrome is fast? :P

Yea, do the Acid3 test with them both.....

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Acid3? whats is that O_O?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:51 PM
there is another thing i can try but probably would be a pain to ask. if you guys can copy you cabal folder and put it up so i can upload it. (probably gona be a really pain)

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
omfg it will takes hourssss!

is it good if i only delete ogp cabal? i didnt click on the uninstall thingy.... it didnt work...

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM

is it good if i only delete ogp cabal? i didnt click on the uninstall thingy.... it didnt work...

dont know, woudlnt suggest trying either.

xbghost
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM
i give up... cabal wins!!!

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
what? why? i already deleted ogp cabal to install Est cabal ... i didnt click on the uninstall thingy and im afraid it will cause by erorrs

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
i have cabal up and the fourms and i use IE i blame vista/windows 7

I use vista and i run IE and Chrome w/ game on, and got no problem at all. if u cant install gameguard on ur PC then the problem is ur PC not gameguard.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:56 PM
how can you know its pc and not something else?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 02:56 PM
i give up... cabal wins!!!

welcome to the club lol, well me and you out of this thread. all we can do is wait till Monday when gms start working again. (hope they arent on vacation)

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 02:57 PM
hope gms are working this weekend!

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:57 PM
pat just update ur cabal

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-03-2010, 02:58 PM

sorry for the double post but...

if u delete the OGP files from ur hard drive. then go on ur search thing. type in regedit, then search every file related to cabal (type in "cabal" on the search) do this until u cant find anything that comes up with cabal on their name on registry. atleast this will delete most of its files on ur registry. i did this thing and i have no problems running cabal or anything at all on my lappy. everything is running good.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
mine just auto updated when i opend cabal XD WINDOWS XP FTW

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
I use vista and i run IE and Chrome w/ game on, and got no problem at all. if u cant install gameguard on ur PC then the problem is ur PC not gameguard.

me has windows 7 and i dont know whats the problem thats the exact reason im posting this, ogp cabal used to work fine for me, and i have been playing it for many years. So why is it when gameguard got put in i cant run cabal........ and im talking about re installing the game 5 times and i tried every possible way that it could work, but nothing changed, i dont even get an error, the game just doesnt start. (thats after i press start cabal)

Forgotten
04-03-2010, 03:01 PM
I have said on topics before this one.. its not IE nor is it windows 7 vista etc.. i have three computers that i varied just to test this... the one i main use always has IE up and its windows 7 while i have many other applications up... so its not that.. if you have a 64 bit OS that could lead to issues untill future updates.. gameguard is strict but its only that way because people are people and they always want an easy way to do things like bots etc.. which eventually beat the system.. ruin games etc.. if you can't find the issue within software base...( for example its a 64 bit which might not be complient) then your in short terms your "sol" for now.. since i can't visit you physically to show you whats wrong.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 03:01 PM
sorry for the double post but...

if u delete the OGP files from ur hard drive. then go on ur search thing. type in regedit, then search every file related to cabal (type in "cabal" on the search) do this until u cant find anything that comes up with cabal on their name on registry. atleast this will delete most of its files on ur registry. i did this thing and i have no problems running cabal or anything at all on my lappy. everything is running good.

what did you type? path pleasE?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
here i tooke the IE google chrome issue off, it has nothing to do with me anyway O_o but still this is madness why gameguard of all things, there should be a better game protection that can work for all windows right?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 03:07 PM
I have said on topics before this one.. its not IE nor is it windows 7 vista etc.. i have three computers that i varied just to test this... the one i main use always has IE up and its windows 7 while i have many other applications up... so its not that.. if you have a 64 bit OS that could lead to issues untill future updates.. gameguard is strict but its only that way because people are people and they always want an easy way to do things like bots etc.. which eventually beat the system.. ruin games etc.. if you can't find the issue within software base...( for example its a 64 bit which might not be complient) then your in short terms your "sol" for now.. since i can't visit you physically to show you whats wrong.

T_T and im one of those unlucky ones. thanks for the info.
and gameguard isnt beyond strict, they are going over board
Known blocked applications

* ATI Tray Tools
* AutoHotkey - (Created hotkeys do not work)
* cFosSpeed - Detected as a game hack if "Traffic Shaping" is turned on
* Cheat Engine - Some strings and blocks of codes are detected, up to a buffer size of 512, so the names of some things can be changed to evade detection. Usually referred to as "Undetected Cheat Engine" (UCE) when it is not detected by nProtect GameGuard.
* Daemon Tools
* Eclipse - Does not start while GameGuard is running; works if it is already running on GameGuard initialization
* F-Secure Blacklight - Renders software broken; unable to scan for rootkits
* Filezilla - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Freenet - Closes Freenet node without warning.
* Game Servers Client - Works if loaded after game.
* Google Chrome - Prevents the browser from working. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Hacker Defender - Prevents game from starting and asks user if removal of program is okay.
* Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler (Profiler is required to use G-keys and any features) This software is no longer blocked.
* Motherboard Monitor - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash
* NetLimiter - Detected as a game hack, even if you stop the service and kill the process
* Ollydbg
* Outpost Firewall Pro
* PIX
* Razer - Mouse drivers (mouse buttons mapped to keys will not function, scrollwheel ceases to function). Note: Razer copperhead is working as it should with correct keymapping
* Steam (content delivery) - Launching game through Steam, GameGuard reports Steam as a "Game Hack" and shuts down the game) - Tested on XP (works)
* SpeedFan - (Reason unknown) Core2 sensors report -27 degrees Celsius, Voltage and RPM drop to 0 when game is launched
* The Core Media Player
* Tsearch
* Almost all VNC servers, such as RealVNC (does not block or shut down, but disables input)
* Xpadder
* Zboard Z-Engine
* Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro
* LCD smartie - LCD does not work

i do agree some of them are hack programs but some of those stuff is pure stupidity.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 03:07 PM
GG is the #1... or its overrated

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 03:08 PM
GG is the #1... or its overrated

They are all overrated because everyone figures out how to bypass them all.

Angel
04-03-2010, 03:14 PM
well i have win7 and all i did was just open up cabal as i normally do and it auto updated and installed and works perfectly fine, like GG i just ran into that whole chrome issue but i use chrome when i'm not on cabal and it is faster than FF, i can tell the difference and i don't need to test it =D it's just obvious

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 03:15 PM
well i have win7 and all i did was just open up cabal as i normally do and it auto updated and installed and works perfectly fine, like GG i just ran into that whole chrome issue but i use chrome when i'm not on cabal and it is faster than FF, i can tell the difference and i don't need to test it =D it's just obvious

mine auto updated too , but game guard wont work.......... i tried everything it just wont work.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I never liked gameguard in any game, its probably one of the worst hack prevention system available

Slickv3
04-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I'd suggest FireGuard or whatever RF Online uses. I shall check next time i login. But it's a good anti hacking program that I've seen so far.

BleedingSoul
04-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Wouldn't you think getting new security for Cabal would make it go down again...? Besides, i'm sure there's a way it will work with those OS's.

Slickv3
04-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah it'd go down again but i doubt for long.

As for our current one working, it should. Or people are forgetting the "Run As Admin" trick on vista. But then again i am running windows 7 Vienna. XD

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 08:41 PM
pump.........................................

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Wouldn't you think getting new security for Cabal would make it go down again...? Besides, i'm sure there's a way it will work with those OS's.

What is the point of the servers being up if they are all full of crappy bugs and errors?.. or that many people are still unable to login the game?
Gameguard fails BIGTIME everytime I have played a game with GG i have trouble with it.

EterNity
04-03-2010, 08:56 PM
I cannot use my desktop sidebar, my on board quick keys, my Logitech G15, and my Logitech G500; however, if GameGuard can completely blocks bot/hackers, I will accept the inconvenience it brought to me...

For those who used Vista/Window 7, you learned a listen and that is never used the newest product. In the world of computer, the newest does not equal the best.

You are just paying to be the FREE test subject of Microsoft LOL GG for you!

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 09:05 PM
I cannot use my desktop sidebar, my on board quick keys, my Logitech G15, and my Logitech G500; however, if GameGuard can completely blocks bot/hackers, I will accept the inconvenience it brought to me...

For those who used Vista/Window 7, you learned a listen and that is never used the newest product. In the world of computer, the newest does not equal the best.

You are just being the test subject of Microsoft LOL GG for you!

hmmmmmmm not really the fact that gameguard is the only hack protection system that doesnt work on windows 7 os doesnt mean that all the others game protections have the same problems. I had no problem with windows 7 IN ANY THING, not even normal games until now.
so its not a matter of we being test subjects, it is a matter of gameguard company being stupid enough to have all these recommendations just so they can create a "hack free game" (which we 100% WILL NEVER HAPPEN, unless its a p2p game). i hardly find any hack free games on computers anymore. and lets be real "desktop sidebar, my on board quick keys, my Logitech G15, and my Logitech G500" how are these things gona make a difference to hack a game or not.

r0nin
04-03-2010, 09:05 PM
windows xp ftw. sp2 or 3. vista is just lame. 7 is good but hasn't been out long enough for everything to be compatible with it. even if it's just what vista was trying to be.

and the best thing is prolly the cheesy popcorn. that used to come in the big tin things. *waits for pizza popcorn to be invented*

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 09:07 PM
ok im getting pretty snappy here, feeling left out, what programs are you guys really talking about when you say " windows 7 isnt compatible with many things".
gameguard thats one, whats the others?

EterNity
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
ok im getting pretty snappy here, feeling left out, what programs are you guys really talking about when you say " windows 7 isnt compatible with many things".
gameguard thats one, whats the others?

For example, all the old video games, some hardware drives that don't update anymore...also old virus too! j/k

GameGuard disable a lot of things to make sure that the 3rd party program can not use any sort of possible glitch/weakness to attack the clients.

It is raw and dumb but sometimes the dumbest way is the best way.

nunja
04-04-2010, 04:16 AM
All this blame of IE, Chrome, Win7,etc is bull.

GameGuard is the problem. I have been running cabal fine for months until this update.
The new files for the server switch are the ONLY thing that changed on my PC.

Now it starts going to sleep when I leave it for a while. I have ALL POWER MGMT turned OFF and it has never gone to sleep before.
Now, it does it all the time. Sometimes have to hard boot to get my friggin PC back!:mad:

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 05:17 AM
For example, all the old video games, some hardware drives that don't update anymore...also old virus too! j/k

GameGuard disable a lot of things to make sure that the 3rd party program can not use any sort of possible glitch/weakness to attack the clients.

It is raw and dumb but sometimes the dumbest way is the best way.

thank you, i really appreciate your explanation.

But despite all what gameguard is doing, alot of people already hacked it, wait about few months or at most 1 year and a new hack for cabal will come out. Hackers dont take a break.

TheLastWarrior
04-04-2010, 05:37 AM
reply to thread creator:

I don't mind if you don't like GameGuard. you should bash it with constructed criticism and you should name a program that's better than GG with solid evidences that it is in fact better than GG. if you're too lazy to research what other game protectors are out there than I'm sorry but you do not hate GG enough to criticizes it.

Have you tried putting this problem in their support > ticket? post your program with as much detail as you can and also put your dxdiag.txt with it so they can take a look at your computer spec with complete detail.

how to create dxdiag.txt:
press 'Start'(window icon) button that's located at the bottom left > then search 'dxdiag.exe' in the search bar > run it and wait for the program to collect/update your computer information > press 'Save All Information...' to desktop > attach the 'DxDiag.txt' file to your support ticket

most of time putting a support ticket will solve the problem; since you say you tried everything and it did not work it probably will take quite bit of time but most of time they'll look into it and give you "personalized" solution for your computer

also if you can tell me the problem I'll try to help you fix it

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 06:42 AM
reply to thread creator:

I don't mind if you don't like GameGuard. you should bash it with constructed criticism and you should name a program that's better than GG with solid evidences that it is in fact better than GG. if you're too lazy to research what other game protectors are out there than I'm sorry but you do not hate GG enough to criticizes it.

Have you tried putting this problem in their support > ticket? post your program with as much detail as you can and also put your dxdiag.txt with it so they can take a look at your computer spec with complete detail.

how to create dxdiag.txt:
press 'Start'(window icon) button that's located at the bottom left > then search 'dxdiag.exe' in the search bar > run it and wait for the program to collect/update your computer information > press 'Save All Information...' to desktop > attach the 'DxDiag.txt' file to your support ticket

most of time putting a support ticket will solve the problem; since you say you tried everything and it did not work it probably will take quite bit of time but most of time they'll look into it and give you "personalized" solution for your computer

also if you can tell me the problem I'll try to help you fix it

all you could have said is "tell me a better protection system than gg"
1- there are no better in protection abilities, why? just for the simple reason that "the game WILL be hacked" no matter what you do, hackers will hack.
2- an example of a better protection system than gameguard in regrade of their "disable this disable that"? i would give you a lot, but i dont even know what each game uses as protection, i would be freaking happy if i do, but unfortunately i dont.
3- if you think gameguard will help much? will good luck with that. and yes i did send a ticket but its the weekend they wont answer.

look how many games run gg, and look how many communities hate it to the guts, just because it makes you disable alot of stuff for it to work doesnt mean its the best.
and as if you want to call me lazy for not wanting to research, by all means go ahead, because i know very well there is no point, considering how many people hate it and how many problems it caused.
I can name you any and i mean ANY protection software and you will find a fault in it.
im not a kid, im not going to bash something without trying everything that i am able of doing, i asked many help, and still it wont work, the only thing i probably havent tried is going to my friends house and copying his cabal folder and replacing mine with his (doing that tomorrow).

the problem is that the gameguard file wont get installed i have no clue why, i tried (from a link on the internet) i downloaded the gameguard folder of another game and put it, but i guessed right it didnt do much.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9485/26425683.png

zephyr2
04-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Stop saying GG doesn't work with Win7.... it works fine, there's something else on your computers causing it. And stop saying Win7 doesn't work with many programs. I haven't had one issue since I installed it with any of my games or programs, and I have a lot. If you are just going to read what other people are saying about Win7 and believe it's all true, you have issues.

And don't go back to xtrap either, it's worse.

Use Hackshield or something.

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Stop saying GG doesn't work with Win7.... it works fine, there's something else on your computers causing it. And stop saying Win7 doesn't work with many programs. I haven't had one issue since I installed it with any of my games or programs, and I have a lot. If you are just going to read what other people are saying about Win7 and believe it's all true, you have issues.

And don't go back to xtrap either, it's worse.

Use Hackshield or something.

i never said it doesnt work with win 7, i said it has issues with some, espicialy the 32 bit (at least as i read about the 32 bit) i still dont know how you people got it to work :/ i have 64 bit some people already learned how to make the game work, but it seems all they did was update their old ogp client and it work.
so i dont know what else to do. I re downloaded the old client and tried to patch it, but the same problem occurred, the game doesnt run (after i press start cabal)

Balegrim
04-04-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm also unable to play because of gameguard. It really s, and I'd advise using security that doesn't qualify as a rootkit. Game security that goes out with the game, not buries itself in my registry. Running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit without any luck. My other games work fine. At the very least, a GM could make a thread on how they want us to report gameguard issues. I know somewhere it said to send erl files their way, but which ones? The help desk only allows me to attatch five, of like. . . many.

I disapprove of the fact that even if I can't play Cabal and uninstall it, I have their shady security buried deep in my dll files. It's in many respects criminal. There are ways to totally remove game guard from the PC, but it's an utter pain in the ass. But again, I don't much care for anything that won't show up in my programs list related to 'security'.

TheLastWarrior
04-04-2010, 10:46 AM
all you could have said is "tell me a better protection system than gg"
1- there are no better in protection abilities, why? just for the simple reason that "the game WILL be hacked" no matter what you do, hackers will hack.
2- an example of a better protection system than gameguard in regrade of their "disable this disable that"? i would give you a lot, but i dont even know what each game uses as protection, i would be freaking happy if i do, but unfortunately i dont.
3- if you think gameguard will help much? will good luck with that. and yes i did send a ticket but its the weekend they wont answer.

look how many games run gg, and look how many communities hate it to the guts, just because it makes you disable alot of stuff for it to work doesnt mean its the best.
and as if you want to call me lazy for not wanting to research, by all means go ahead, because i know very well there is no point, considering how many people hate it and how many problems it caused.
I can name you any and i mean ANY protection software and you will find a fault in it.
im not a kid, im not going to bash something without trying everything that i am able of doing, i asked many help, and still it wont work, the only thing i probably havent tried is going to my friends house and copying his cabal folder and replacing mine with his (doing that tomorrow).

the problem is that the gameguard file wont get installed i have no clue why, i tried (from a link on the internet) i downloaded the gameguard folder of another game and put it, but i guessed right it didnt do much.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9485/26425683.png

let's break this down.

your #1 statement is FALSE; yes there will be always hacker but you can always increase the time of gameplay that will have less hackers. for example, if they patch every hack that comes out after every 2 hours than the hackers only get that 2 hours to use it. after that they have to wait few more days for new hack to come out. and you have to also remember that during that 2 hours there will be hackers who will get banned. so even if they use hack that works for 2 hours they're also risking for their account to get banned. a program that can prevent the hacks longer after each patch IS what we call better protector.

your #2 is based on the fact of OTHER user using 'disable this disable that' I never said anything about disabling

your #3 is false assumption. I never said GG is good or anything.

I'm glad you already issued a ticket but like you said it's weekend so they didn't give you any answers yet. so you really didn't try everything yet.

your second paragraph;
look how many games run GG? yes can you give me number or at least a pie graph or something that says 'lot' of games use GG? what percentage is 'alot" to you?

your comment of "... considering how many people hate it and how many problems it caused."

you don't know how many people hate it compare to all the people who likes it, or have no problem with it. this can also be said about your statement of how many problems it caused. because people whose game works fine isn't going to make a thread about how great GG is. they'll spend more time on actually playing game instead of making thread about it.

I never said I like GG or anything. I want you to see the other side of the coin.

if your problem does not get solved even after trying to fix it with ESTsoft then make a thread in tech issue and I'll be glad to help you

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 11:00 AM
im not gona try not to make my answer long.
1- who would search/find/patch every hack every 2 hours? they hardly do it by years. example is combat arms, first it was nice, then filled with hackers, then they patched it then not too long after over 10 hacks already came out (i know its not an rpg)
2- you said look for a better program than gg, you never stated in what way better.
3- i said that you stated that gg is good?

did read the thread? people who are running gg fine dont want it, they dont want xtrap but they arent fond of GG either. i think every one has at lest 3 min to state in a thread and say "i like it" "i hate it"

and thank you ^_^ if the problem doesnt get solved i will probably find another game, since if the problem is that much of a mess i would rather just forget about it.

TheLastWarrior
04-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Make a thread in tech issue section and tell me all the things you tried to fix it. I'll help you there

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 11:07 AM
eeeeh all D: wait just a sec i think i found the problem if this is the problem then im gona be free >.<

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 11:12 AM
me is ultra stupid................... but thats complicated, i never even thought of all this.
i had to close my fire wall and do this, this wasnt a matter of disabling stuff
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=18965

win7 marks game guard as a virus? so it really was w7 and gg

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 11:12 AM
i will make a thread and see if it works with others
thank you

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Why did they change to GameGuard, anyway?

sn0wXz
04-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Why did they change to GameGuard, anyway?

im not 100% sure but i think cabal eu has same thing, gg for cabal, probably xtrap was a preference from ogp? agian not sure just guessing

Relish
04-04-2010, 11:24 AM
windows xp ftw.... = D