PDA

View Full Version : Official BEST FA Thread

PostID
05-05-2010, 05:16 AM
A continuation of OGP . Who will be the BEST FA?

Brolic
05-05-2010, 05:50 AM
*sits on lazy chair with bucket of popcorn and cup of coke*

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 06:02 AM
FierySag> Poweranger

For reals.

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Best fa is me princess miavi!

Holla

Cstriker
05-05-2010, 08:56 AM
watch when server transfer is here (is it here yet? oh well) im gonna transfer to venus and own all you noobs i already own all mercury fa's then im coming to own all you noobie venus dung like et, powerranger, fieryballs, red powerranger, blue powerranger, lute, eskie, divine, mengavii...etc..etc...

you missed the yellow power ranger, theres a lot of those.

xXPrecisionXx
05-05-2010, 08:44 PM
me!

ForumFiery
05-11-2010, 11:53 AM
me!

you would get 1 hit.....

Chris7
05-11-2010, 02:37 PM
idk where you get the idea to think its okay to talk.

you're the one who gets 1 hit.

Brolic
05-11-2010, 02:58 PM
we made it "Rain" on the guild Rain the other day at derk.. :)

ForumFiery
05-11-2010, 04:14 PM
idk where you get the idea to think its okay to talk.

you're the one who gets 1 hit.

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you noob WA, 1 hit me now and I call you god. If you can't, then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, and don't even talk about how you 1 shot me when I'm missing alot of stuff at 159. I roll your ass anyday

and as to you brolic, your guildies out numbered mine, end of discussion, do not brag.

and to all you people out there, I'm the best FA on Venus, either you approve it or not, find a FA who can beat me. K, bye

Chris7
05-11-2010, 04:23 PM
phone fail

Chris7
05-11-2010, 04:37 PM
why are you so mad peter panties? lmao
I'd say ily2 but I don't roll like you do..

either way, you're too bad to even be considered "top FA".
sorry D:

p.s - I'll be more than happy to one shot you anytime. just be sure to get it on fraps k? (:

Matrimoney
05-11-2010, 04:42 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you noob WA, 1 hit me now and I call you god. If you can't, then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, and don't even talk about how you 1 shot me when I'm missing alot of stuff at 159. I roll your ass anyday

and as to you brolic, your guildies out numbered mine, end of discussion, do not brag.

and to all you people out there, I'm the best FA on Venus, either you approve it or not, find a FA who can beat me. K, bye

If you were even a decent FA, you would have taken Bringer from Pimp when he still went to 7 wars. Lol @ missing stuff @ 159. Missing what, the money in your bank account to buy new gear?

Brolic
05-11-2010, 04:57 PM

i had more trouble fighting excision than you. ^^ ...so i'd say he's by far better than you, idc if you approve or not ^^. K, bye

Chris7
05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
do we even have trouble fighting him at all? lol

the small guardians in nw pose a greater threat.

Brolic
05-11-2010, 05:02 PM
man i have more trouble fighting the lag i get when mw starts b4 i enter the trenches. ):

beowolf101
05-11-2010, 07:37 PM

pawnkiller and cstriker would both rock ur ass if they still played

Matrimoney
05-11-2010, 07:44 PM
do we even have trouble fighting him at all? lol

the small guardians in nw pose a greater threat.

idk rapid 60's could probably kill me if i go afk for 5 mins in war ....deadly if you ask me

LastHour
05-11-2010, 08:20 PM
idk rapid 60's could probably kill me if i go afk for 5 mins in war ....deadly if you ask me

Just turn on your regen buff, prob fixed.

Matrimoney
05-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Just turn on your regen buff, prob fixed.

ill have an fs follow me and spam heal rofl

Rage
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
if he goes aos you might need two regens. just saying.

WIpwns
05-13-2010, 04:48 AM
spur

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 05:05 AM
I don't give a dam about you noobs who attempt to flame me, couple things to point out to you tards:

how does it affect if I'm the best FA or not if some of you nubs who aren't FAs have killed me before? everyone knows FA on average has trouble with WAs and BLs who are the the most superior classes in PVP, the fact that I dropped matrimonkey before he started to use pots on me make me laugh. a BL like Krider and a WA like xxPureKillxx can kill me repeatedly in PvP, however it doesn't change my rank in all the FAs. Until you guys find a FA in Venus, who can beat me in pvp, OR a FA who can out stat me legitly, not with borrowed gears or whatever. Until that day happens, I'm still the best FA of Venus, deal with it nubs. and DarrkD, you can't 1 hit me anymore u tard, if you can 1 hit someone with 1k def and 3.5k hp, you are hacking, end of discussion. If you guys want to say things about me because you decent geared WA and BLs who can beat me in pvp or who can kill me in PK with BM2+instant immunity, then it just shows your logic fail. If you want to prove you are better than me, make a FA and beat me

Brolic
05-13-2010, 05:32 AM
akakakakaka wat a fail nub...fact: you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ playing FA... which makes u a wack FA. which makes u not good. good day.

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 05:40 AM
akakakakaka wat a fail nub...fact: you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ playing FA... which makes u a wack FA. which makes u not good. good day.

keep jealous. I will be better than the FAs in your guild for a good while if not forever ^^

BackUpMENG
05-13-2010, 10:37 AM
I don't give a dam about you noobs who attempt to flame me, couple things to point out to you tards:

how does it affect if I'm the best FA or not if some of you nubs who aren't FAs have killed me before? everyone knows FA on average has trouble with WAs and BLs who are the the most superior classes in PVP, the fact that I dropped matrimonkey before he started to use pots on me make me laugh. a BL like Krider and a WA like xxPureKillxx can kill me repeatedly in PvP, however it doesn't change my rank in all the FAs. Until you guys find a FA in Venus, who can beat me in pvp, OR a FA who can out stat me legitly, not with borrowed gears or whatever. Until that day happens, I'm still the best FA of Venus, deal with it nubs. and DarrkD, you can't 1 hit me anymore u tard, if you can 1 hit someone with 1k def and 3.5k hp, you are hacking, end of discussion. If you guys want to say things about me because you decent geared WA and BLs who can beat me in pvp or who can kill me in PK with BM2+instant immunity, then it just shows your logic fail. If you want to prove you are better than me, make a FA and beat me

lolumad?

Chris7
05-13-2010, 11:29 AM
lol he prob almost broke his keybortt.

u guys wanna history lesson?
kk so fiery was cap at 1st and tried for bringer like 3 weeks in a row til he gave up. poweranger is pretty much the constant bringer.
NEXT fiery was emo and went proc to try his luck there :O
oh wait excision(pimp) was proc.. why'd he do that? guess he liked seeing guardian in blue colors D:

lmk when u wanna get one shot cuz according to your mathsz I haxd you

keep jealous.
fierynads for #1 fail fa

xXPrecisionXx
05-13-2010, 12:11 PM
you would get 1 hit.....

says "mr.i couldn't kill prec in war :)"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHA

omg... i'm gonna go take a breather outside.

Brolic
05-13-2010, 12:20 PM
keep jealous. I will be better than the FAs in your guild for a good while if not forever ^^

lol..the hell does "keep jealous" mean lmao...oh my this was funniez. name one piece of gear/accessory that makes you any better than Power and/or ET? lets goooooo ... i know one thing they both got that you dont.. EoS+8 bam bam.

WIpwns
05-13-2010, 12:42 PM
lol..the hell does "keep jealous" mean lmao...oh my this was funniez. name one piece of gear/accessory that makes you any better than Power and/or ET? lets goooooo ... i know one thing they both got that you dont.. EoS+8 bam bam.

power doesnt have a eos8(unless dax or rap shares with him) and et has a eog8

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 12:43 PM

See, heres the thing. You probably outgear Pimp and ET, but they have so much more skill than you it's pathetic. Why do you think everyone tells you you're garbage compared to Pimp? He has way more skill than you, and could beat you in a PK/War with ease. We all know how you got your gear, so even when you dish out another 4g's for some 14% forc amp, you'll still be considered garbage, because your skill level doesn't match your gear. You're trying to say I was using amp pots in our PvP? That's a joke and we both know it. I told you repeatedly PM me and we can do it again, I'll SS every single time you get dropped. As for Krider, he's some random garb BL with like 650 defense who does about 30% less damage than me, and Pure is a mediocre WA at best. With that being said, DarrkD has gone BM2+bloody+panic and has 1 shot me with 4.1k hp @ 1020 defense, so I suggest you just shut up while you're ahead, you obviously know nothing about CABAL other than the fact that you've spent alot of USD on it. I also heard Brolic gave you a beating in Ch14 last night, how'd that feel? You going to accuse him of amp potting too?

Bottom line is, your gear may be better than most FA's, but the top FA's on Venus are lightyears ahead of you in terms of skill level.

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
power doesnt have a eos8(unless dax or rap shares with him) and et has a eog8

look @ fatboys sig, they found an eos 8 in pf

stop living in a cave

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
brolic beat me because it's PK, BL is the strongest class in PK enough said. and yea, so what if power have eos+8 he can't tank nothing even with bringer, also, as to you monkey, a considerable number of people know how I got my gears, the fact that you made up alot of things made me laugh. and yea, I'm the best FA still unless you can prove otherwise, like I said, other classes rolling me have nothing to do with me being the best FA.

RickAstley
05-13-2010, 01:12 PM
your skill level doesn't match your gear.

LOL. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

xXPrecisionXx
05-13-2010, 01:19 PM
ur not the best FA fiery. that's a fact even a 150 would know.

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 01:24 PM
ur not the best FA fiery. that's a fact even a 150 would know.

sure, I 2 bar tank with witness of my guildies and critical member, I want to see other FAs on venus do that, including those people from tang who claims things. end of discussion, action speak louder than words, I see how you are stronger than me when you dropping return stones over everyone in war when you are not the one who killed them, and I saw how et solo tank 4 bars with 2 buff potions while I 2 bar with 1 potion. I also solo quadra without dying like a noob and using 2 potions, enough said

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 01:26 PM

your guild shares stuff and no one owns anything, way to brag, also, everyone in war only see poweranger running away from me his def is so low even a none bringer will crit 2 to 3k on him, enough said

Brolic
05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
your guild shares stuff and no one owns anything, way to brag, also, everyone in war only see poweranger running away from me his def is so low even a none bringer will crit 2 to 3k on him, enough said

says who? YOU? lol...thats right fool, dont answer my question and talk about war. go on. and all this about u soloing better than ET, reality check; his solos are b4 the 4 ring update. urs on the other hand, after.. god ur an ignorant one. and this about "ur guild shares and doesnt own anything" LOL ^^

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM
brolic beat me because it's PK, BL is the strongest class in PK enough said. and yea, so what if power have eos+8 he can't tank nothing even with bringer, also, as to you monkey, a considerable number of people know how I got my gears, the fact that you made up alot of things made me laugh. and yea, I'm the best FA still unless you can prove otherwise, like I said, other classes rolling me have nothing to do with me being the best FA.

Keep ignoring the fact that when Pimp was Proc you could never take Bringer from him when he went to 7 wars, same with Power on Cap side. Keep making up stories about how you think you got your gear. I've heard from your ex-guildies about how you got it, don't even bother trying to explain it. BL the best PK class? LOL That's a joke, keep proving my point about how you know absolutely nothing about this game.

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Keep ignoring the fact that when Pimp was Proc you could never take Bringer from him when he went to 7 wars, same with Power on Cap side. Keep making up stories about how you think you got your gear. I've heard from your ex-guildies about how you got it, don't even bother trying to explain it. BL the best PK class? LOL That's a joke, keep proving my point about how you know absolutely nothing about this game.

BL is the best pk class noob, you obviously know nothing about this game, and don't have to argue, and find a FA who can do what I do, end of discussion, I love to see another FA solo tank 2 bar without using 2 pots, the fact that ET had to use 4 bars and 2 potions each is ...... yea, find me another one you noob

Kohii
05-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Fiery, I hope you know that "if" you paid USD for your gear, there's nothing stopping the other person from letting other people know that you used USD. You need to stop thinking people will keep their word lol.

Brolic
05-13-2010, 01:53 PM
BL is the best pk class noob, you obviously know nothing about this game, and don't have to argue, and find a FA who can do what I do, end of discussion, I love to see another FA solo tank 2 bar without using 2 pots with 4 rings, the fact that ET had to use 4 bars and 2 potions when we only used 2 rings ...... yea, find me another one you noob

fix't ^^

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 02:02 PM
BL is the best pk class noob, you obviously know nothing about this game, and don't have to argue, and find a FA who can do what I do, end of discussion, I love to see another FA solo tank 2 bar without using 2 pots, the fact that ET had to use 4 bars and 2 potions each is ...... yea, find me another one you noob

FB= root/hard luck/mf
WI=Range
WA=bloody/pc/fury (fk-ww dead)
BL= uhhh....??
FA=range, spam heal
FS= spam splinter easily criting 1.5k over and over, has range

You know nothing about this game, like I said. No one cares about your PF solo's, you have no skill when it comes to war or pk.

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Fiery, I hope you know that "if" you paid USD for your gear, there's nothing stopping the other person from letting other people know that you used USD. You need to stop thinking people will keep their word lol.

His ex-guildy already told people about how he bought alz to pay 8B for his suit he's wearing. /rolled

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 02:17 PM
His ex-guildy already told people about how he bought alz to pay 8B for his suit he's wearing. /rolled

I traded items, and I dont' have to say anything to you /rolled

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 02:18 PM
fix't ^^

show me a 2 bar solo with 4 rings, 2 rings won't change it from 4 bar to 2 bar and you know that

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 02:20 PM
I traded items, and I dont' have to say anything to you /rolled

Got proof of any of your purchases? Or did you find 20b in gear from dungeons? Kinda funny how you can't even tell anyone WHO you bought any of your gear from. Know why? We'd find out where they are, ask them how much you paid, then find out how much of an ALZ buyer you really are.

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Got proof of any of your purchases? Or did you find 20b in gear from dungeons? Kinda funny how you can't even tell anyone WHO you bought any of your gear from. Know why? We'd find out where they are, ask them how much you paid, then find out how much of an ALZ buyer you really are.

give me a good reason, why I have to let you know everything, are you a GM?

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 02:27 PM
give me a good reason, why I have to let you know everything, are you a GM?

A good reason? No one takes you serious at all when it comes to being a top FA. Wanna know why? They all think you paid USD for your gear, and the way you react when people ask how/where/when you got it just goes to show they're obviously right. If you accused me of buying ALZ and then asked me how I made money, why WOULDN'T I explain to you where I got my money from? See, the only logical explanation as to why you can't explain yourself is simple really...If you say anyones name we will eventually ask them, find out the truth, then have definite proof that you do, in fact buy ALZ and gear.

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 02:32 PM
A good reason? No one takes you serious at all when it comes to being a top FA. Wanna know why? They all think you paid USD for your gear, and the way you react when people ask how/where/when you got it just goes to show they're obviously right. If you accused me of buying ALZ and then asked me how I made money, why would I explain to you where I got my money from? See, the only logical explanation as to why you can't explain yourself is simple really...If you say anyones name we will eventually ask them, find out the truth, then have definite proof that you do, in fact buy ALZ and gear.

after seeing what happened with iMuhammad I don't think anyone want to explain anything to you because you are a plain retard. you insist to know how people got their gears and how they made their alz, but when they tell you you start to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ saying how you dont' believe, I remember seeing iMuhammad's thread so yea, it's no use to tell you anything, nor do I feel the need to, you are denying yourself. end of discussion change yourself before you talking about how others should behave towards you. No one takes you serious at all when it comes to being a top FA this make me laugh. IF you dont' know already, let me tell you that NO ONE, or close to no one take you seriously at all about anything on this forum.

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 02:37 PM
after seeing what happened with iMuhammad I don't think anyone want to explain anything to you because you are a plain retard. you insist to know how people got their gears and how they made their alz, but when they tell you you start to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ saying how you dont' believe, I remember seeing iMuhammad's thread so yea, it's no use to tell you anything, nor do I feel the need to, you are denying yourself. end of discussion change yourself before you talking about how others should behave towards you. No one takes you serious at all when it comes to being a top FA this make me laugh. IF you dont' know already, let me tell you that NO ONE, or close to no one take you seriously at all about anything on this forum.

Nice excuse, you still haven't explained how you got any of your gear. iMuhammad was and is garbage, his trades were well known, whereas yours are kept in the dark for a reason.

WIpwns
05-13-2010, 02:40 PM
why so serious guys : o?

EterNity
05-13-2010, 02:47 PM
I have to admit that this tread gave me a good laugh...

I always wonder that why people say Fiery being a RMTer and it never happened to me...

Now I know the reason why...Hehe...

Keep the tread going yo! Love you guys LOL

beowolf101
05-13-2010, 02:47 PM
says "mr.i couldn't kill prec in war :)"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHA

omg... i'm gonna go take a breather outside.

theres tons of decent archers that can infact drop fiery he just hasn't looked because he don't wanan

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Nice excuse, you still haven't explained how you got any of your gear. iMuhammad was and is garbage, his trades were well known, whereas yours are kept in the dark for a reason.

As I said, why do I have to tell you anything? I rather let your curiosity kill you and people like DarrkD:)

Matrimoney
05-13-2010, 04:48 PM
As I said, why do I have to tell you anything? I rather let your curiosity kill you and people like DarrkD:)

Don't tell me you're innocent without even trying to prove it then, nub.

BackUpMENG
05-13-2010, 04:55 PM
sup fiery brah. am i gonna have to 2 shot u with 2 cannons like i did to mengavi? kakakkakaa

WIpwns
05-13-2010, 05:23 PM
sup fiery brah. am i gonna have to 2 shot u with 2 cannons like i did to mengavi? kakakkakaa

kekekekek dont mek him mad or he shoots 60s on u

ForumFiery
05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Don't tell me you're innocent without even trying to prove it then, nub.

look monkey, I don't feel it's a need to tell you or anyone on this forum beside the GMs who I got my gears from, you guys can keep starting rumor, but nothing will be answered, as I said, you are not a gm, I don't have to tell you anything, and I'm not telling you or anyone like you anything about me, get your GM title first, I don't care what you think, if you start enough rumors I may report you. Enough discussion with a noob who works at BK. moyomonkey, go flip your burgers before your boss fire you.

kekekekek dont mek him mad or he shoots 60s on u

beast, are you guys all blind? look at the screen shot, it's not 60s. it's 70s and 80s man, if you ever play FA, you would know that's not bad for a FA in BM2 against a BL in bm2+aura. enough said. Please go check the picture moyomonkey posted.

BurgerKing
05-13-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm best FA, get off my nuts.

Cstriker
05-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Has anyone ever noticed theres only 3 things Fiery can say?
1)My gear better then ur u noob, i bestest fa
2)I so gud i solo quad and tank with guildie seeing me
3)I best fa, dont need to tell where i got gear from, make rumors plz.

Chris7
05-14-2010, 01:59 AM

you forgot
4)keep jealous. I hit 70s not 60s on you noob.

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 06:50 AM

the above is true when you compare your FA to me ty, get on my lvl, all I see is you getting jealous cuz your mFA is nothing

you forgot
4)keep jealous. I hit 70s not 60s on you noob.
yea, 70s is better than 30s people in bm2 aura get from your guildie poweranger, a normal WA crits 3k to 4k on him, that's better yea?

phantastic
05-14-2010, 07:48 AM
I would like to give you all some free snow cones =) fresh from Mercury. J/K i dont have any to give...

darn, still not over 50 post....

BackUpMENG
05-14-2010, 07:53 AM
the above is true when you compare your FA to me ty, get on my lvl, all I see is you getting jealous cuz your mFA is nothing

yea, 70s is better than 30s people in bm2 aura get from your guildie poweranger, a normal WA crits 3k to 4k on him, that's better yea?

DAM DARKD BRAH U CALLED DAT MENGZ!!!!@@@@@@ KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAa

Matrimoney
05-14-2010, 08:33 AM
has anyone ever noticed theres only 3 things fiery can say?
1)my gear better then ur u noob, i bestest fa
2)i so gud i solo quad and tank with guildie seeing me
3)i best fa, dont need to tell where i got gear from, make rumors plz.

qft

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 08:49 AM
keep going moyomonkey, you still won't get anything from me, enjoy the pain :D

Matrimoney
05-14-2010, 08:52 AM
keep going moyomonkey, you still won't get anything from me, enjoy the pain :D

well you just replied to me, way to look more dumb

btw hows that 3-0 still feel?

hehehe KEEP JEALOUS NOOB

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 08:55 AM
well you just replied to me, way to look more dumb

btw hows that 3-0 still feel?

hehehe KEEP JEALOUS NOOB

yea, but you won't find out anything from me, enjoy the pain :D

Matrimoney
05-14-2010, 08:58 AM
yea, but you won't find out anything from me, enjoy the pain :D
why do i need to find out anything from you? everyone always know alot about your trades for your gear...like i said your ex guildy kinda ratted you out lol

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 09:02 AM
why do i need to find out anything from you? everyone always know alot about your trades for your gear...like i said your ex guildy kinda ratted you out lol

keep pretending like you know anything, everyone knows if you know anything you be at helpdesk right now instead of bi.tching on forum. Enjoy the Pain :D
"I'm making big money here working at BK. HELL YEA!- Moyomonkey" Proves that you are nothing but a low life who seeks attention in an online game. Enjoy the Pain :D

Chris7
05-14-2010, 09:19 AM
sorry fiery but ur ass in war.
its funny you say power hits 30s? last time I checked that's what you hit on me with my "no title" pretty fail

as for power, if I am correct.. he hits 300-600s on people ez. depending on if he feels like trying
and me? I usually hit 3-6ks with my scythe this includes hitting your fail FA bud.

sup, keep it jealous yer.

Chris7
05-14-2010, 09:25 AM
double posttt

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 09:32 AM
sorry fiery but ur ass in war.
its funny you say power hits 30s? last time I checked that's what you hit on me with my "no title" pretty fail

as for power, if I am correct.. he hits 300-600s on people ez. depending on if he feels like trying
and me? I usually hit 3-6ks with my scythe this includes hitting your fail FA bud.

sup, keep it jealous yer.

you obviously has trouble reading, you should take a reading course, show me a SS of him hitting even 300 on a BL with BM2+Aura. Enough Said. also, I dont care what you or the likes of you think. you know you can't 1 hit me anymore, not even close, or you would be pming everyday to 1 shot me and post the picture on forum, just to prove yourself, sorry I hurt your little pathetic feeling, just being honest.
I dont even see a need to post anything else, if you have problem find me in game, also, matrimoney, if you has anything on me report me, lots of people on venus knows I got my gears legitly, and I dont' have to tell you or anyone if I don't want to tell, no one is obligated to answer you anything when you question, unless you are a GM, the last time I checked you aren't one yet. not answering your questions doesn't mean I did anything wrong. you don't know how much you make me lol when you said " don't tell me you are innocent". You consider yourself too important to me, you are nothing but a BK worker who flips burger all day, no one gives a F about you, just letting you know the cold truth. I'm pretty sure you know it already, just don't want to accept :D

This will be my last post to this thread with regarding to moyomonkey and darrkd, you guys are retarded.I'm afraid if I keep replying to your posts I will be as retarded as you guys one day. You guys can continue making your minimum wages and kill your time starting crap with people if that helps you guys alleviate your pains in life.

I'm going to use Gogo's quote, fits perfect for you guys.
" Being full of yourself online is fine, because you know in the real world you are nothing"

Chris7
05-14-2010, 09:45 AM
k fiery. next time I get on.. I'll meet you in ch 12 BI for your one shot session. idk who your trying to fool.. acting like your supershielder?
I bet 20 alz your gonna use ur epic eog8 and pray ):

guess im gonna have to take a dump on your chest to show everyone.

Chris7
05-14-2010, 09:50 AM
LOL? ur gonna use gogo's quote yet that quote refers to YOU. your so full of yourself with ur gears and fail FA. who's the nerrdd irl?

listen bro. just keep jealous

Brolic
05-14-2010, 01:34 PM
he's keeping it jeelus mode yo.

Cstriker
05-14-2010, 03:06 PM

Im quite happy where my FA is, this game for me is a pasttime every few weeks, not like you who spends his FOB life playing Cabal instead of learning proper grammar. Everyone knows that your gear is the only reason you're decent, not because you have any skill.

You know what I think, Fiery is probably one of those 30 yr old telemarkers who knows nothing about what they sell and you can't comprehend one thing they say cause they can barely speak english.

Kohii
05-14-2010, 05:20 PM
look monkey, I don't feel it's a need to tell you or anyone on this forum beside the GMs who I got my gears from, you guys can keep starting rumor, but nothing will be answered, as I said, you are not a gm, I don't have to tell you anything, and I'm not telling you or anyone like you anything about me, get your GM title first, I don't care what you think, if you start enough rumors I may report you. Enough discussion with a noob who works at BK. moyomonkey, go flip your burgers before your boss fire you.

beast, are you guys all blind? look at the screen shot, it's not 60s. it's 70s and 80s man, if you ever play FA, you would know that's not bad for a FA in BM2 against a BL in bm2+aura. enough said. Please go check the picture moyomonkey posted.

That actually is bad in nationwar lol. I'd average 500-600 on players in bm2+aura

I don't know why I'm comparing merc to venus lol my bad.

ForumFiery
05-14-2010, 05:31 PM
That actually is bad in nationwar lol. I'd average 500-600 on players in bm2+aura

show me a SS of you in BM2 no aura vs BM2+aura BL or WA, and you do 500 to 600 none crits, I would like to see, not saying you can't do it or you have to prove, but if you can, post a SS

LastHour
05-14-2010, 06:45 PM
show me a SS of you in BM2 no aura vs BM2+aura BL or WA, and you do 500 to 600 none crits, I would like to see, not saying you can't do it or you have to prove, but if you can, post a SS

Guess your mad that your alz buying didn't teach you how to build/play an FA, it really is true when they say there are some things money can't buy. Buttons nearly had 1200 m. atk with no aura or battle modes, you probably have 13xx in full bm2+aura. Too bad sacrificing all that power for defense didn't pay off b/c you don't know how to play, theres a vast difference in the power of his guns and yours. Regardless if he does 500-600 on crit or non-crit, its 1000x better than those epic 30s you be throwing bro, at least he has a chance to kill his opponent utilizing that power + range.

I'm also pretty sure phantastic could've done or did do rota/quad faster than you with the same sp and pots, the way he went was just overkill. PF boss solos are also a dime a dozen nowadays and prove next to nothing with all the recent updates. Keep feeling like a pro for doing things that have been done for ages now.

You also haven't defended yourself in any way on the people you failed to take bringer from. Quite clearly you had the funds and levels to compete so theres no real excuse you can give us on why you were not able to do so. Sorry, but shouldn't your claim to best include skill? You should be saying your the best geared FA on venus, not the best. If your the "best", you should be superior in skill, gear, level and knowledge. Your missing half of what you need.

P.S: Wasn't your last post supposed to be a page or two ago? Its obvious your too proud of yourself to let anything bad be said about you, your going to keep coming back to this thread as long as someone throws even a pebble at you.

Cstriker
05-14-2010, 10:21 PM

FAs, ya I agree that merc and venus can't compare. However saying that merc is better then venus for all classes is just being ignorant.

LastHour
05-14-2010, 11:02 PM
FAs, ya I agree that merc and venus can't compare. However saying that merc is better then venus for all classes is just being ignorant.

You misunderstand him, he wasn't meaning to say that and how you infer he also meant for all classes is beyond me. I also would be careful, its more often Venus who assumes superiority, not mercury. Lets not detour into this area though, the real lulz in this thread is fiery, lets keep talking about his epic 50s lol.

Cstriker
05-14-2010, 11:12 PM
dude meng give him credit he has an epic EoG8, 50s are soo good, its little wonder how hes best FA on venus, dont jeallous

Chris7
05-15-2010, 02:25 AM
lol its llike 6 am imso gone right now but keep the posts coming guys.
as for buttons, I have no doubt you deal the dmg you claaim. you nd phan are beasts. our FAs do around that dmgg.. 30% amp pots bring it up to 800-1ks depending on if ur hitting a noob I think.

anywaysss.. id like to share that fiery retreated to the safety of PL town before I tried to 1 shot him. all that legit legit forcium gone to waste.. especially that 9b 140 hp suit right? winksss

k im out. keep it jelly mengs

Brolic
05-15-2010, 07:24 AM
fiery is all talk on forums but no bite in game... kakakakakaka keep jeelus.

Matrimoney
05-16-2010, 07:08 AM
you obviously has trouble reading, you should take a reading course, show me a SS of him hitting even 300 on a BL with BM2+Aura. Enough Said. also, I dont care what you or the likes of you think. you know you can't 1 hit me anymore, not even close, or you would be pming everyday to 1 shot me and post the picture on forum, just to prove yourself, sorry I hurt your little pathetic feeling, just being honest.
I dont even see a need to post anything else, if you have problem find me in game, also, matrimoney, if you has anything on me report me, lots of people on venus knows I got my gears legitly, and I dont' have to tell you or anyone if I don't want to tell, no one is obligated to answer you anything when you question, unless you are a GM, the last time I checked you aren't one yet. not answering your questions doesn't mean I did anything wrong. you don't know how much you make me lol when you said " don't tell me you are innocent". You consider yourself too important to me, you are nothing but a BK worker who flips burger all day, no one gives a F about you, just letting you know the cold truth. I'm pretty sure you know it already, just don't want to accept :D

This will be my last post to this thread with regarding to moyomonkey and darrkd, you guys are retarded.I'm afraid if I keep replying to your posts I will be as retarded as you guys one day. You guys can continue making your minimum wages and kill your time starting crap with people if that helps you guys alleviate your pains in life.

I'm going to use Gogo's quote, fits perfect for you guys.
" Being full of yourself online is fine, because you know in the real world you are nothing"

You say you got your gears legitly, and tons of people know, but....why do I see not one single person vouching for you? I've never seen anyone say, "Fiery is legit man trust me I know him". People hate me because of how I treat random nubs like yourself, and I'm fine with that. The difference between people hating me and people hating you is that they hate you because of more than just 1 thing. Alz buying, not knowing how to play an FA, lying about ALZ buying, boasting about being good when you're not and it's a proven fact. Pimp>you

Matrimoney
05-16-2010, 07:13 AM
On a side note, Fiery is probably using that EoG+8 full time because he somehow thinks its good, which means his rapid 50's when I didn't have my new gear will probably turn into rapid 30's once I +7 my suit. That means I don't need an FS to spam heal me, yeeeeeeeeee.

PunaniKiller
05-20-2010, 12:18 AM
man i have more trouble fighting the lag i get when mw starts b4 i enter the trenches. ):

LMFAO u got that lagg to damm i thought i was the only one this flame is going nice... Gogogogogogo...

matri u win firey most of the time on this but i LOL everytime i see how triple rolled u <3 yo ass

PunaniKiller
05-20-2010, 12:20 AM

lol a wa can one hit u man... bloody + pc is ridiculous... i fink zzzzzzzzzzz

PunaniKiller
05-20-2010, 12:22 AM
sure, i 2 bar tank with witness of my guildies and critical member, i want to see other fas on venus do that, including those people from tang who claims things. End of discussion, action speak louder than words, i see how you are stronger than me when you dropping return stones over everyone in war when you are not the one who killed them, and i saw how et solo tank 4 bars with 2 buff potions while i 2 bar with 1 potion. I also solo quadra without dying like a noob and using 2 potions, enough said

i wants vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PunaniKiller
05-20-2010, 12:30 AM
i jus noticed im dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssss late fwk this lol

MamaMiaYoe
05-20-2010, 02:09 AM
Well here goes my cents for this overwhelming drama, Fiery you can act to be the best but you cannot force people to believe you are the best especially when you flaunt it. The more you attempt to permeate the huge ego , the more people will bring you down. That's a fact. What you are doing right now is destroying your reputation instead of building it, and by judging your posts I can tell that you are taking this arguments or debates if that's what you consider it, in a somewhat serious level.

I dont know I'm just surprised that you'd say something like "Youre the best FA" and like you really mean it. You should lay low on forums for the meantime and enjoy the game. Return those taunts with a smile. Just play, be quiet - lay low, do your job as an FA, and they'll eventually recognize you. Let it come from them - to tell that you're the best. You shouldnt be saying it out loud.

ForumFiery
05-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Well here goes my cents for this overwhelming drama, Fiery you can act to be the best but you cannot force people to believe you are the best especially when you flaunt it. The more you attempt to permeate the huge ego , the more people will bring you down. That's a fact. What you are doing right now is destroying your reputation instead of building it, and by judging your posts I can tell that you are taking this arguments or debates if that's what you consider it, in a somewhat serious level.

I dont know I'm just surprised that you'd say something like "Youre the best FA" and like you really mean it. You should lay low on forums for the meantime and enjoy the game. Return those taunts with a smile. Just play, be quiet - lay low, do your job as an FA, and they'll eventually recognize you. Let it come from them - to tell that you're the best. You shouldnt be saying it out loud.

I'm the best FA without a doubt, at least I'm not matrimonkey who claims to be the best blader with trash gears

beowolf101
05-20-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm the best FA without a doubt, at least I'm not matrimonkey who claims to be the best blader with trash gears

correction fa on venus so far from now but ex isn't here so its pretty much default
merc fa > venus fa

matri actually has gears others have hard time finding
he may be an ass hole about it but least he knwo s what hes doin g

Cstriker
05-20-2010, 03:54 PM
keep up that regen buff bud, 30 hp/2 seconds is so good! Also those 70-80s you dish out obviously shows you're the best FA.

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 03:57 PM

Oh jaysus, someone make room for this kids ego.

lolololol
05-21-2010, 08:23 AM
is this b'cuz shes wearing full forcium gears?she think shes strong.,lolololol claiming to be the best?let the ppl say that..not coming from the owner's mouth its pretty lame to say such while ppl thinking negative sign to u..it's just sad..i feel sorry for u..the time ur trying to be the best.,cabal is already out of this world..u shoulda done that before.,if you really think you're strong prove it not just talk..
play wise think wisely..i know matri is crazy in alot of ways..but i know him for so long even we didnt get together..oh yeah i pwn his ass when we're low lvl..dont hate matri:D

Blager
05-21-2010, 11:37 AM

shutup you ni gger who re

xXPrecisionXx
05-23-2010, 04:46 PM

sooo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y fiery. once i decide to level up to 170 (which is never), i'll probably be on par.
are u referring to matri's forcium BL s.amp suit a "trash gear"? lol if so, tell me something that's better than it.

Corrupt
05-23-2010, 04:55 PM
sooo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y fiery. once i decide to level up to 170 (which is never), i'll probably be on par.
are u referring to matri's forcium BL s.amp suit a "trash gear"? lol if so, tell me something that's better than it.

forc double amp D=

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 05:17 PM

7/180 sig son kakakkakakakakka

WIpwns
05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
7/180 sig son kakakkakakakakka

derp

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
mengavi best fa shut the h up son

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Youve been very bad girl....a very very bad girl Mengavii. *Offers chocolate bar on the pushay wagon"

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Go Go Go! :D

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
huh? Ish you are speakin english like a spokening dollars? XDDD

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Lol no thanks.

Pimpcision
05-24-2010, 09:06 PM
fiery couldnt take bringer from me even when i had a +3 forc orb crit dmg for the longest time =/

BackUpMENG
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
if i can 2 shot mengavii best fa ever then i can 1.5 shot ur scrubass fiery. sry bro keke

Matrimoney
05-25-2010, 07:39 AM
i ish ugly and i like to rub my smelly fishy pushay. come rub it and smell your fingers. im the best FA

lol............

Wasabi
05-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Wow, what an intense discussion that was lol.

My main question for Fiery is: why is it bad for someone to be working at BK? You probably don't know their situation for being there in the first place. now I'm not the type to point fingers but, if the claims that you did spend USD on alz and gear are true, then don't bash on someone else's job just because they don't have the money to purchase the items as well.

I just felt that I had to post that. If this was redundant from earlier then my apologies.

ForumWaiai
05-29-2010, 03:51 AM
i dont even think fiery or feiry is the "best geared FA", i remember a screenshot i saw, she is getting 16x while others getting 2xx in that war...thats kinda low for a 170 FA <.<

toca4eva1
05-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Can I be part of this FA club? please??? Phan is my hero...and Mia is my sister can I join? = -(

xStar
05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Can I be part of this FA club? please??? Phan is my hero...and Mia is my sister can I join? = -(i feel bad for you, gotta smell that stanky pushay all day, dangs

toca4eva1
06-01-2010, 03:45 AM
i feel bad for you, gotta smell that stanky pushay all day, dangs

Phan is a dude.....I hope he SS's all over your face for saying that.

Excision
06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
ff

Excision
06-02-2010, 02:11 PM
fiery you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i challenge you for best fa title

ForumFiery
06-02-2010, 02:25 PM
fiery you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i challenge you for best fa title

sure bro, I want to see some actions, don't just talk on forum.

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:22 PM
fiery you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i challenge you for best fa titlest.fu nig.ger

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 05:24 PM
st.fu nig.ger

ekkeekekek broski

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:25 PM
give me more bud excinig.ger, HOOK ME UP NIG.GERSKI

Hydro
09-01-2010, 07:26 AM
*sits on Mexican Pigskin Leather Equipal chair with bucket of pork skin chips and cup of Mojito*

fix`t

forumMule
09-01-2010, 11:49 PM
fix`t
I see what you did there.

PostID
09-14-2010, 08:00 AM
A continuation of OGP . Who will be the BEST FA?

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Glorification threads like these often lead to flame wars. but oh well...
I wont say the name but this one is my best FA.
Picks a cool costume that makes me wanna copy (yeah! like to even x-gen my character xD), Heals well in dungeon party (oh like despite all those hard hitting mobs... for some reason this FA can find a way to heal a dying member) , made an inspiring video I never stopped watching, and made me want to do even better than what this FA did - kick a$$ with just those "Mediocre" gears. Unfortunately my capabilities are limited to a certain extent. this ones skill is something I couldnt reach.
P.S I tried not to be a copycat xD

zx34
09-14-2010, 08:52 AM
NEIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O duh

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2010, 09:29 AM
no I never party neiro in dungeon. this one im talking bout was during those days I was in ErA guild, I was this noob watching these warriors named Drip and Diablo pvp when I 1st saw him. Fine! ill spit it out, his name is Malfej. dunno if anyone here reading was already alive in cabal around that time and know who he is.

Spur
09-14-2010, 09:34 AM
no I never party neiro in dungeon. this one im talking bout was during those days I was in ErA guild, I was this noob watching these warriors named Drip and Diablo pvp when I saw him. Fine! ill spit it out, his name is Malfej. dunno if anyone here was already alive around that time and know who he is.

never heard of Malfej at all nor have i ever heard this name being mentioned in game nor on forums... if he had gear or skill i would at least recognized the name

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2010, 09:41 AM
never heard of Malfej at all nor have i ever heard this name being mentioned in game nor on forums... if he had gear or skill i would at least recognized the name
I wasnt active in forums before that time, to really know who was being the topic/attention. I was all ingame. I didnt even know who you were that time. the big names, this means those who people I heard talking about ingame, from each class were yoxo, zodi, Mihe, imperialdrkness, Diablo and other more.

coolestkid
09-14-2010, 09:45 AM
miavi is the best fa imo he roars like a dinosaur and doesnt afraid of anything.

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2010, 09:48 AM
miavi is the best fa imo he roars like a dinosaur and doesnt afraid of anything.
doesnt afraid of anything? my god oh!

coolestkid
09-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Having the best gear doesn't mean you are the best force archer. Controlling your force archer was was mattered the most and Neiro had the most control. So he was the best force archer of all times in cabal and irl :).

Spur
09-14-2010, 09:55 AM
I wasnt active in forums before that time, to really know who was being the topic/attention. I was all ingame. I didnt even know who you were that time. the big names, this means those who people I heard talking about ingame, from each class were yoxo, zodi, Mihe, imperialdrkness, Diablo and other more.

yoxo wasnt bad but F9Devil was a better blader. and as for diablo even jus2ez was better than him. from wat i remember everytime diablo was mentioned its cause of his botting and cheats

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 10:48 AM
I remember yoxo and his 2x forcium amp blades. And Diablo the first 170 lawl.

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2010, 07:58 PM

lol I think after a week or two he reached 170 he got banned. Sad to know that he hacked his way.

Lelouch
09-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Neiro, all current FA's blow.

pottytrained
09-17-2010, 09:36 AM

Yoxo has full forci amp gears. I think he sold his char/gears after he got bored, including red osm dk crafting.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Rapchez

LILCHAOLAO
09-20-2010, 06:59 AM
I remember MatriMoney and when he took my last 40 bucks.

orly?

Jeazy
09-20-2010, 07:25 AM
miavi you are cute in that picture you look like michael jackson.

xXPrecisionXx
09-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Sup world!

Zack
10-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Being a noob i decided to read this for information, I've learned two things:
1. Double amp gear exists.
2. Fierywhatever needs serious help.