PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Connecting

RabbidTeddy
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM
I have done everything, signed up and transferred my account but every time i try connecting it says cannot connect at this time press ok and relog, but every time i do it gives me the same error

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
ss the error? is it fixed now?

Raven
04-04-2010, 03:20 PM
This may seem like a dumb question but did you update to the EST version of Cabal? If so, try uninstalling and reinstalling the full client. Check out the other forums too just in case someone else had the same or similar problem and a possible solution posted.

Listeria
04-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I have the exact same problem. I've already tried reinstalling with the new installer but it's still not working :/

I used to have this problem only with OGP Nation war servers... noone ever figured out what was wrong

ewilz998
04-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Ok so i have everything downloaded but my problem is that i cant sign up.. I type in all my information but when i go to hit done, it says "(!) please type email." Can anyone help?

mathias1212
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
I likewise have that issue. i have installed and uninstalled over and over. I am registered and live in the US. When i attempt to log in, it responds with the following : Can not connect to server. any help would be greatly appreciated