PDA

View Full Version : Buffing others

Attural
10-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I recently recruited a friend to join me in playing cabal but whenever I try to give him a buff by targeting him then activating the buff he doesn't get it. Only I do. How do I buff him?

buymeplz
10-25-2011, 09:48 PM
its depends what bufs he's got on. depending on his class rank u can only use one type of buff at a time. if your under lv 140 you can't have 2 of the same buffs on at one time so you wont ge it.once your 140 and have done your rank up you can have 2 of the same buffs on and once you rich 170 and have done your rank up you can have 3 of the same buff type on

SantaClaus
10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
its depends what bufs he's got on. depending on his class rank u can only use one type of buff at a time. if your under lv 140 you can't have 2 of the same buffs on at one time so you wont ge it.once your 140 and have done your rank up you can have 2 of the same buffs on and once you rich 170 and have done your rank up you can have 3 of the same buff type on
no because hes prob not a buffing class

buymeplz
10-25-2011, 10:20 PM
no because hes prob not a buffing class

santa you trolin me -.- ...dont make me melt your igloo

SantaClaus
10-26-2011, 03:38 PM
santa you trolin me -.- ...dont make me melt your igloo

dont worry by the time you melt my igloo you'd get frostbite and die

Ravenwolf
12-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Wiz/Fa are the only classes that can single buff another class.

Wiz buffs: force increase, hardness, high regeneration, sharpness, mass regeneration (party short), raise spirit (party buff/short I guess you could call it since it only lasts 90 seconds o.o) , spirit intension (party buff)
Fa buffs: sharpness, mana condense, vital force, precision, repulsive armor, offensive bless (party buff)

Warrior/Force shielder/Blader have party buffs/shorts

Warrior: Morale Shout (party buff) Fury shout (party short)
Force shielder: Shadow Shield (party short)
Blader: Fatality Increase (party short)

Force Bladers: they have debuffs but no buffs or shorts :3

Note to all those who want to troll me: Yes, I missed some buffs for fa. I was only putting the ones you could use on other people.