PDA

View Full Version : Voucher prices

Cathy
10-27-2011, 07:40 PM
I think vouchers should be sold at npc for 100-150m.

I know this is really unlikely to happen, especially because it would decrease the amount of ecoins people buy. But vouchers have been getting ridiculously expensive in the last few months and I think we need something to keep the price in check, to keep it from going too high.

If it was sold at an npc for about 100m, then people who buy coins and sell vouchers for alz would be forced to sell for under 100. So when you need coins, you wouldn't ever have to pay more than 90-ish-100m. 4 months ago vouchers were 70m and plenty of people sold vouchers then so im sure plenty of people would be happy to get just 90m for their 10 dollars worth of ecoins.

There could also be other ways to get ecoins as an alternative for those who don't wanna pay 200m for a voucher, such as:
exchanging wexp for ecoins
exchanging dp for ecoins

with vouchers being over 200m now it's getting especially hard for new players to get things like a k red which is over 1bil to get now. Any time you wanna pay xfer you have to pay near 1bil too. it also skews dungeon prices, the higher the cost of vouchers, the less efficient it is to buy your entries from cash shop, and ah entries go up because of that too. So I think it's really important we have alternative ways to get coins.

Yes, I know a lot of people will disagree with me. Thank you in advanced to anybody who actually wants to help expand on this idea.

ZetsubouSensei
10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
stop fiddling with my business

SantaClaus
10-27-2011, 08:54 PM
I sell U One Vouch for 200m OK

Halcy
10-28-2011, 03:30 AM
back when vouchers were about to go down to 70m again, est decided to put a level restriction on it

Lyzette Gamiao
10-28-2011, 08:00 PM
+1

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 08:09 PM
if levl restrict goes down i wanna a refund on the kred i bought with alz

BunchesOfOats
10-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Oooh i like this thread. +1

buymeplz
10-28-2011, 11:04 PM

I know this is really unlikely to happen, especially because it would decrease the amount of ecoins people buy. But vouchers have been getting ridiculously expensive in the last few months and I think we need something to keep the price in check, to keep it from going too high.

If it was sold at an npc for about 100m, then people who buy coins and sell vouchers for alz would be forced to sell for under 100. So when you need coins, you wouldn't ever have to pay more than 90-ish-100m. 4 months ago vouchers were 70m and plenty of people sold vouchers then so im sure plenty of people would be happy to get just 90m for their 10 dollars worth of ecoins.

There could also be other ways to get ecoins as an alternative for those who don't wanna pay 200m for a voucher, such as:
exchanging dp for ecoins

with vouchers being over 200m now it's getting especially hard for new players to get things like a k red which is over 1bil to get now. Any time you wanna pay xfer you have to pay near 1bil too. it also skews dungeon prices, the higher the cost of vouchers, the less efficient it is to buy your entries from cash shop, and ah entries go up because of that too. So I think it's really important we have alternative ways to get coins.

Yes, I know a lot of people will disagree with me. Thank you in advanced to anybody who actually wants to help expand on this idea.

i approve dam op vouchers. as if the economy wasn't already bad

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2011, 11:06 PM

exchanging dp for ecoins

booo -10000000..... =p

me like making money just by staying in bi dancing u know..... >.<

Slowpoke
10-31-2011, 01:50 AM
that'd destroy alot of alz in game o_o/

theoretically everything would go up in price o_o

Cathy
10-31-2011, 02:43 AM
that'd destroy alot of alz in game o_o/

theoretically everything would go up in price o_o

Everything is more expensive now than they were when vouch was 70m o.o

Eof7 was under 700m and eos7 was under 400m, and crit2 was 400m. Then they went up when vouchers went up.

YoungSuper
10-31-2011, 04:40 AM
booo -10000000..... =p

me like making money just by staying in bi dancing u know..... >.<

agreed, i think everything is fine the way it is.. vouchers prices goin up = more cash in my pockets

Cathy
10-31-2011, 04:58 AM
agreed, i think everything is fine the way it is.. vouchers prices goin up = more cash in my pockets

i think you mean more cash flowing out of your pockets and into cash shop

Campus
10-31-2011, 05:12 AM
Word

ihazshield
10-31-2011, 05:57 AM
i think you mean more cash flowing out of your pockets and into cash shop

Why would estsoft change things when they want exactly what u just said

XFearMyBladeX
10-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Why would estsoft change things when they want exactly what u just said

loool +1 XD