PDA

View Full Version : What happen?

USB-11
10-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi, I'm a new player on official server [like this one] and seriously What the Hell is going here with differente between chars. I'm normally used to play with Wizards and since i start here -kinda difficult than private servers- I Just realized that this class is more screwed than i really thought. Seriously

My problem was born since im everyone 'kill point' in Tierra Gloriosa and no matter if i'm with aura, dmg. amplifier, bm1, bm2, bm16 or amp buff/pots, my damage keep being 'ridiculously' low compared with others chars like the famous fs [need a sort of nerf now] or worst thus fb. Im not a noob, my weapons are. Thanks

And i'm not talking by my own i talk for every wizard who's not donator, guild ballslicker or a QQer. I don't even believe how we -being the Magic class A.K.A Wizards have the worst buff of whole game, first we have just 2 personal buff, 1 for limit time (the regeneration one) and 3 of party which are crappy because:

~Mass Restore: Crappy buff, the warrior one have more hp regeneration. Fail #1

~Spirit Intension: Cool Buff. Does work?

~Sp Regen: Why the hell did they put more cooldown to this Skill? It should be personal, not party, at least to make wizard more available to make dungeons SOLO..did you read? SOLO, in order to get things by itself and not to share with a stupid warrior/blader/force blader. Fail#2

The other thing that i don't get is why the Force Archer have like 20 buff more compared to us. They already have one of +29 M. Attack in s4 and now they give him one of +20 M. Attack more..Are you kidding me? :) And what about wizard? Fail#3

Yes, more of you guys -if you read this- would say that i'm a noob, i don't know to play and blabla. No i'm not a noob and i know play. 'Proness' is calculated by a gamer who knows to play skill not to donate and have next day of the char creation +15 weapons and set. Got it?

To end this i'd like to say that i can't believe how EstSoft got the wizard so nerfed...they would say that we have the fade/dash/blink..and?...Blink for what? for run of other player when you are killing a boss? Blink the whole tg to don't get your ass pwned with 3-4 hits? Funny guys.-I'm starting to think that the Char/Skill designer has nightmare with wizards and that's why he did all this.-

I play with a Wizard because i like to be different and be used like a sp toy and then be ignored. Also i like to get killed 938947836638465 time in eod b1f, b2f and ft b1f for lack of Hp and Def.

Also don't say that we are strong at high level, cuz if we are, the others char got extra-stronger, since our new skill is shi.t...I think it is the fourth in attack and don't even have cdi/cri or stun. Pitiful. If you are fs/fa/bl/fb or wa. Please say something creative due this is critical, if you aren't you're welcome to say whatever you want.

Au revoir

plzbuffme
10-28-2011, 07:44 PM
wow, this is god tier trolling

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:45 PM
you REALLY do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that bad? and have of you heard of BM?

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:49 PM
wow, this is god tier trolling

how the hell is this trolling he sounds REALLY REALLLY mad that he sees 800s in 1sec while fs bomb him with 1.5k in like 4sec

USB-11
10-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Did you read Santa? Didn't you see that i do use bm2? really usable for mass mobs and boss...and also guardian in tg..but guess what? Sp do over (: and all classes have their bm2 also. So the bm2 isn't the discussion here.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:51 PM
FBs assassin doesnt have crit dmg bouns and it does about the same as a fs ss\sg

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Did you read Santa? Didn't you see that i do use bm2? really usable for mass mobs and boss...and also guardian in tg..but guess what? Sp do over (: and all classes have their bm2 also. So the bm2 isn't the discussion here.

fb hardly ever use bm2 in war -.-

USB-11
10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
FBs assassin doesnt have crit dmg bouns and it does about the same as a fs ss\sg

35% crit rate, 15% crit dmg from personal buffs and 3 crit ring +1/+2 or 4 (when they use aura in tg). Does't seem to be enough? The point here is wizard compared with others class.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:55 PM
35 at 170 and uhh rof10 better

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 07:57 PM
wizards hit 3k on me

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:01 PM
35 at 170 and uhh rof10 better

Ok Santa. Don't go offtopic please. If fb bm2 is crappy that's ok...but..what about bm1? Crappy also? Ah! Fb shoulda have like +1000 of attack now since All skill Amp Up got added...beast battle mode 1 -since it works with magic-. If they face a wizard, with the same type of weapons/armor/rings and stuff it's obvius that wizard gonna get crush..oh wait! There's blink!! Noo wait? There's is immovable debuff! /Facepalm.

Cathy
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
santa :o

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:06 PM
santa :o

/offtopic. He's pretty, doesn't him? :o

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Ok Santa. Don't go offtopic please. If fb bm2 is crappy that's ok...but..what about bm1? Crappy also? Ah! Fb shoulda have like +1000 of attack now since All skill Amp Up got added...beast battle mode 1 -since it works with magic-. If they face a wizard, with the same type of weapons/armor/rings and stuff it's obvius that wizard gonna get crush..oh wait! There's blink!! Noo wait? There's is immovable debuff! /Facepalm.

umm no unless your XI you will win everytime

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Bad Santa, the Antartic ice is cooling your neurones and common sense. :(

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Bad Santa, the Antartic ice is cooling your neurones and common sense. :(

i live in a igloo wheres its warm and fuzzy and the antarctic ice doesnt come into my igloo okie?

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:17 PM
The Igloo isn't made with wood, if that's not the reason then don't throw LSD to your chocolate cup.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Did you Know that santa made his igloo with ice and wood insie of the ice

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Did you Know that santa made his igloo with ice and wood insie of the ice

Ok.. so what? Stay on topic you cookies eater e_e, be clear that wizard are in troubles. Admit it!

BunchesOfOats
10-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Dont I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with santa..

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Ok.. so what? Stay on topic you cookies eater e_e, be clear that wizard are in troubles. Admit it!

umm no because when wi hit you for 3k a lance your dead.

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Holy crap? A lance~ 3000..BabySanta don't mess with Spur or any wizard like that okie? Anyways, use you antartic (ice) aura and you ass gonna be save, more than when u jump to chimney. <3

BunchesOfOats
10-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Your not getting shet this year for xmas..

USB-11
10-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Your not getting shet this year for xmas..

Maybe a buff of Magic Attack, Set the Sp regen buff personal [not party] and some more of defense will be ok..is that too much for ask? Just saying...D:

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Holy crap? A lance~ 3000..BabySanta don't mess with Spur or any wizard like that okie? Anyways, use you antartic (ice) aura and you ass gonna be save, more than when u jump to chimney. <3

helll nahhh i get hit 3Ks from wi in bm aura

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:07 PM
helll nahhh i get hit 3Ks from wi in bm aura

Oh really? I get hits of 6000 -sponsored by the force shielder megnificient-...Guess what they using? Aura only. And some Santa's gift like Amp pots, Dmg. Amplifier or a CheatMachine LOL

silver
10-28-2011, 09:13 PM
I will trade all my blader buff and bm for wiz blink and bm2.

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Are you kidding? Bm2 are you sure? Duh! Blader bm2 is the best...can get down any player without let him breath and can take down a boss of 1-2 sp when a wizard takes like 4-6 sp (pluma/quadra/any pi mob)..and buff? Ok, +def, +hp, 100% inmunity, 0% debuff and 90% evasion! What a hard life!

Halcy
10-28-2011, 09:21 PM
all your complaints just show how much you fail at playing a wiz, reroll please

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Are you kidding? Bm2 are you sure? Duh! Blader bm2 is the best...can get down any player without let him breath and can take down a boss of 1-2 sp when a wizard takes like 4-6 sp (pluma/quadra/any pi mob)..and buff? Ok, +def, +hp, 100% inmunity, 0% debuff and 90% evasion! What a hard life!

cool 90% evasion does nothing when you combo you can get mfed when your in instant

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:25 PM
No, you're wrong, I know how to play wizard always as my pc let me do things. I don't die cause i know run/attack/blink in combo and press numbers to hit skills..is that so hard? I mean what one have the other should have too. Melee classes are to overpowered compared to wizards and tell me if i'm wrong (ofc if you can)

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:25 PM

so your telling me you cant 2bar penna?

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:27 PM
so your telling me you cant 2bar penna?

I'm level 102 lol. What's the matter? e.e

Halcy
10-28-2011, 09:29 PM
if you know how to run/attack/blink combo, you wouldn't be dying as much as you claimed.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:31 PM
santah as no wi but he can do dat

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Put a lv 126 wizard in forgotten temple or a non-donator/regular wizard in eod b2f solo and you will see, i played with a friend wizard lv130 and yes he got weak weapons but that was a hell..keep mobs stunned but when they attack my hp drops to 100 or 0 just with 1 attack of all the mobs toguether. And you can't scape from it

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:33 PM
santah as no wi but he can do dat

I'm gonna wait Santa right at the T. Cya there

rythemz
10-28-2011, 09:33 PM
I agree with you but not all. I am a wiz my self for 2 years.

First I agree that there is lack of buffs for wizard. I don't think we need the SP buffs to be amp-ed, its good as it is now which I will explain later. But we definitely need more as every class has at least 4 buffs for them selves not including shorts. Without adding new stuffs, I believe we should have that debuff remover buff that FA gets to be truly mobile. There is just no reason why the FA as a ranged class (low def) get that buff and we dont. Sure we can blink and stuffs but how are we supposed to use it if we can't do it.

But then again, the good thing of having just 2 buffs is in a full party with diverse classes, we get to have almost every party buffs while other classes need to sacrifice some of their own buffs to get it. But I supposed you are not 140 yet or whichever the rank up is for stacking buffs since you are complaining about mostly lower lvl dungeons so this does not apply to you.

Second I disagree that we are weak in war and est hates wizard or smth. I am pretty sure they build wizard with group play in mind, not soloing everything. In war you are not supposed to tank the damage with other classes simply because we are not a tanker class, unless you are sure that you have gear advantage (e.g. forci class vs. osm) over them. If you get hit, fade back a bit, let your party member tank the hit, and hit from ranged. If you noticed most tanker and hard hitter class have long animation skill. This is a good time for you to fade back and be on the safe side and not keep hitting them. Wiz in war is all about keep moving around and hit the enemy when they are not expect it.

This also explained about why we don't need SP buffs to be amp-ed because EST are not trying to make people solo dungeons. They want us to play in party and if you want to solo you have to challenge and improvise your self and not asking them to make it more comfortable for you. Let's just say you are still dying in party then we can look at the gear set that you have. Are you going dungeons with pvp gears or pve gears? Having hp steal gears is essential for wiz because we deal good dps (in bm2, and you probably are hitting boss in bm2 anyway) and thus we gain hp faster. For survivng the mobs, well there are many ways to avoid mobs. You can stun them then blink/dash past them or if the mobs are not ranged, walk near them and make them come to you a bit then blink/dash past them. Again, we will not be getting extra def just because they don't want us to be a tanker in PVP situation so you can't just say that's too much why not just add more def.

tl;dr version, learn and improvise with what you have and if you succeed, you will feel good about it and in the end that's all that matters for playing games.

Just my opinion, you are welcome to criticize.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:34 PM
you cant solo eod2 at lvl 126 unless you have full +15pc sig set

USB-11
10-28-2011, 09:43 PM
I agree with you but not all. I am a wiz my self for 2 years.

First I agree that there is lack of buffs for wizard. I don't think we need the SP buffs to be amp-ed, its good as it is now which I will explain later. But we definitely need more as every class has at least 4 buffs for them selves not including shorts. Without adding new stuffs, I believe we should have that debuff remover buff that FA gets to be truly mobile. There is just no reason why the FA as a ranged class (low def) get that buff and we dont. Sure we can blink and stuffs but how are we supposed to use it if we can't do it.

But then again, the good thing of having just 2 buffs is in a full party with diverse classes, we get to have almost every party buffs while other classes need to sacrifice some of their own buffs to get it. But I supposed you are not 140 yet or whichever the rank up is for stacking buffs since you are complaining about mostly lower lvl dungeons so this does not apply to you.

Second I disagree that we are weak in war and est hates wizard or smth. I am pretty sure they build wizard with group play in mind, not soloing everything. In war you are not supposed to tank the damage with other classes simply because we are not a tanker class, unless you are sure that you have gear advantage (e.g. forci class vs. osm) over them. If you get hit, fade back a bit, let your party member tank the hit, and hit from ranged. If you noticed most tanker and hard hitter class have long animation skill. This is a good time for you to fade back and be on the safe side and not keep hitting them. Wiz in war is all about keep moving around and hit the enemy when they are not expect it.

This also explained about why we don't need SP buffs to be amp-ed because EST are not trying to make people solo dungeons. They want us to play in party and if you want to solo you have to challenge and improvise your self and not asking them to make it more comfortable for you. Let's just say you are still dying in party then we can look at the gear set that you have. Are you going dungeons with pvp gears or pve gears? Having hp steal gears is essential for wiz because we deal good dps (in bm2, and you probably are hitting boss in bm2 anyway) and thus we gain hp faster. For survivng the mobs, well there are many ways to avoid mobs. You can stun them then blink/dash past them or if the mobs are not ranged, walk near them and make them come to you a bit then blink/dash past them. Again, we will not be getting extra def just because they don't want us to be a tanker in PVP situation so you can't just say that's too much why not just add more def.

tl;dr version, learn and improvise with what you have and if you succeed, you will feel good about it and in the end that's all that matters for playing games.

Just my opinion, you are welcome to criticize.

Thank you very much! Your words are appreacited.

SantaClaus
10-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Thank you very much! Your words are appreacited.

kakaka
10-31-2011, 02:56 AM
I agree with you USB,Atleast give wiz the fkn Mana+29 matt buff ffs.And they give us the worst debuff ever...not to mention sharpness...wtf do i need sharpness for.

Cathy
10-31-2011, 02:58 AM
I agree with you USB,Atleast give wiz the fkn Mana+29 matt buff ffs.And they give us the worst debuff ever...not to mention sharpness...wtf do i need sharpness for.

If wiz gets +29 magic buff FA should be allowed to have 90 more int points :p

xChaosForte
10-31-2011, 08:18 AM
you have a point but wiz's are pretty much fine the way they are....if you are dying in pve to say like mobs...find a way to use ur stun. u have at least 4 good ones, more stun than any of the other classes.

Sprite
11-01-2011, 01:40 PM
lol
> wiz have one of the best if not the best bm2 dps. this should already solve ur defense problems in pve unless ur wearing some full +6 stit. also, ez vamping
> wiz have the most consistent dmg output in war with a leg weap and u pretty much fail at life or have an iq under 10 if u die with a wiz in war with no root on u

watch my war vid and lrn2play kk
look up reportscabal on YouTube

SantaClaus
11-01-2011, 02:07 PM
or you can link your vid soo much easier

Sephiroth
11-06-2011, 12:45 PM
If wiz gets +29 magic buff FA should be allowed to have 90 more int points :p

Why? You guys got extra stats from Bow, including longer range. Not only does your bow gives longer range, eagle eyes gives longer range.

So you get long range from nature, then more range from buff and even longer range from bow. So by the time a wiz gets close to you. you took 1/2 his HP. And you wanna have more INT?

G
T
F
O

Oh and dont even get me started on the added 10% amp that was given to FA magic lances etc etc. On top of them having much shorter cast time. And if your one of those nubs that say that the cast is same in combo, shove it. and

G
T
F
O
again

doomer123
11-06-2011, 07:03 PM
PROVE to me that fa lance cast time is different.

SantaClaus
11-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Santa Is 2 Lazy To Do That

Cathy
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Why? You guys got extra stats from Bow, including longer range. Not only does your bow gives longer range, eagle eyes gives longer range.

So you get long range from nature, then more range from buff and even longer range from bow. So by the time a wiz gets close to you. you took 1/2 his HP. And you wanna have more INT?

G
T
F
O

Oh and dont even get me started on the added 10% amp that was given to FA magic lances etc etc. On top of them having much shorter cast time. And if your one of those nubs that say that the cast is same in combo, shove it. and

G
T
F
O
again

Yeah FA has more range. Your point? It's not like wiz doesn't already have 200 more int than FA, why give them a 29 magic buff? You already have pretty much double the dmg output in bm2, and have you heard of blink? Not to mention that a wiz gains 15 rate from leg but FA gets only like 4 since we lose our astral bow stats. And who gives a damn about range when a wiz can just blink away with absolutely no chance of catching them, and easily catch you when you're trying to run.

Given what wiz has already, why would you want a +29 magic buff? So you can be more op? Try making some friends and get mc from them if you want 29 magic so bad, but no wiz buff will give an FA blink or a better bm2.

xXTheLynxXx
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
haha lol in tier 2 I beast the little nubs like youUSB-11. Takes about 2 hits, lol no combo. Just 50 crit rate and about 200 crit DMG. ;)

xXTheLynxXx
11-07-2011, 01:40 PM
haha lol in tier 2 I beast the little nubs like youUSB-11. Takes about 2 hits, lol no combo. Just 50 crit rate and about 200 crit DMG. ;) Although i favor the WIZ class I dont really agree. If you know how to play combo, and get money for gear and stuff. it also depends if your PvP (NWAR), PvE, or Anything else. they all have different gear. While classes also differ your gear...

Sephiroth
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
You dont want wiz to be given a m. attack buff cause it makes us OP?

LOL. I guess you need to tell EST to return all weapons and gear back to +11. Cause all the rich players have +15 orbs which is more than 29 magic attack. Which means all the rich players are OP. Which means the game is already unbalanced.

Sephiroth
11-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh wait we got blink but EST screwed WIZ mobility by providing fade/dash to cursor which makes every class pretty fast. Wiz was a good classs but as time passes. They get nerfed more and more .

So your fade/dash + epic range + knocked down is OP as well.
You guys can easily party someone and use your new magic party buff and pretty much have it on 24/7. We cant cause we dont own such skill. So we cant benefit of it in a dungeon etc etc.

EmmersonLazaro
11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
he's used to private server. lol

doomer123
11-08-2011, 06:45 PM
why would wi want a fawking 29magic party buff when they have si

Lann
11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
u guys dunno how op wizards are x.x
A WA with bm2 aura (full forcium amp,rof+10,ect) with around 1.8k def get hit from wizards 4k lances when they only have leg and aura then the WA only hits them 600 crits because WA bm2 only gains around 30 amp increase while WI bm2
gains around 70-90%amp depending on the skill + add attack and being able to cast 2 times ea