PDA

View Full Version : List of Issues...

RavenzShadow
11-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok..they have this section in the friggin forums but the errors haven't been fixed yet:

Battle Mode Disconnects
Legacy Weapon Equip Disconnect
Execration "Move in Disapproval" Disconnect.
Skill in combo is stopped due to a "Glitched" down and your character is unable to move until log out or death.

And these are just a few. What's the point of them having a "Bug Report" section in the forums when no ones going to fix the bugs that are very frequent in the game.

DanteX
11-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Ok..they have this section in the friggin forums but the errors haven't been fixed yet:

Battle Mode Disconnects
Legacy Weapon Equip Disconnect
Execration "Move in Disapproval" Disconnect.
Skill in combo is stopped due to a "Glitched" down and your character is unable to move until log out or death.

And these are just a few. What's the point of them having a "Bug Report" section in the forums when no ones going to fix the bugs that are very frequent in the game.
random crashes piss me off -.-

CapnCommando
11-10-2011, 01:08 AM
I just love when I combo start in war, after a while I break, and can no longer dash blink or fade for about 20 seconds. Always a fs I'm fighting when this retarded shet happens too -.-

RavenzShadow
11-10-2011, 07:07 AM
There are plenty of glitches. Like Commando said, the combo glitch that you either have to wait or unequip a weapon in order to fix. and yeah. The random crashes are annoying as well. OH LOOK LOADED A BOSS... *cabal crashes* -_- joy.. I like playing Cabal but the errors that we face are just irritating beyond belief...