PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

Andrea
11-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I prefer the old way of ugrading with a few tweaks and related items:

1. No degrading, hence no need for safeguards.
2. It will break beyond +12, hence introduce anti-break for that purpose.
3. Anti-break safeguard will have no tier/grade distinction. Just one kind, one price.
4. Bring back core enhancers in cs. Do away with enhanced cores in cs.
5. Enhanced cores created from account bound enhancers must remain account bound to prevent re-selling.
6. Add a rate of success in the process

on a different (billing) matter:

1. add 3000 e coins option in Ultimate

SantaClaus
11-10-2011, 03:27 PM
i prefer the old way of ugrading with a few tweaks and related items:

1. No degrading, hence no need for safeguards.
2. It will break beyond +12, hence introduce anti-break for that purpose.
3. Anti-break safeguard will have no tier/grade distinction. Just one kind, one price.
4. Bring back core enhancers in cs. Do away with enhanced cores in cs.
5. Enhanced cores created from account bound enhancers must remain account bound to prevent re-selling.
6. Add a rate of success in the process

on a different (billing) matter:

1. Add 3000 e coins option in ultimate
wooo time to spam cores until i get everything +11

whitetrash
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM
No

Andrea
11-11-2011, 03:22 AM
that's strange

Valdoroth
11-11-2011, 06:09 AM
how about anything we suggest is pointless ince EST are stupid anyways. No seriously, were do they come up with their ideas? Hey lets make bikes that can't be upgraded, or hey lets make items able to -2 but not +2 like in the ko version, or hey lets make it super noob friendly and rare drops more common!

CandiCoatted
11-11-2011, 07:32 AM
how about anything we suggest is pointless ince EST are stupid anyways. No seriously, were do they come up with their ideas? Hey lets make bikes that can't be upgraded, or hey lets make items able to -2 but not +2 like in the ko version, or hey lets make it super noob friendly and rare drops more common!

approve this message

Andrea
11-11-2011, 05:57 PM
like i said, it's friendly and easy to be epic if ur willing to splurge but then again there were those who did but left the event empty handed

Andrea
11-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry to hear you're upset, Draco, however, posting about this here on the forum in this manner won't get you anywhere.

It's better to post on the suggestion forum about how we can improve our upgrade system in a constructive way.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and I'll be closing this thread.

this thread isn't sober enough? the question is do u guys even read 'em? i won't blame the guy who raged in that closed thread :( decent (beyond +9) upgrading is just so much pain and requires splurging.

wehnerdy
11-29-2011, 04:00 PM

You can get +2 upgrades.. I didn't realize you could but I was playing around on a low level WA I made recently and when I upgraded a plate of pelcost it went from +0 to +2.