PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Selling Option in A.H. Feature

Sephiroth
05-05-2010, 08:27 PM
This idea was given to me by LynnLynn and it makes alot sense and it would be a very good addition.

A option where you could select the item your looking for and put the ammount of alz your willing to pay for and set it up.

So if im looking for a Forcium Blade +7 7% Amp

You go to:

~Weapons~
~Blades~
- Grade - [Forcium]
- Craft [Amp / DMG / Rate / None ]
~ Sub Options~
- 0-8 % rate
- 0-16 % DMG
- 0-7% AMP
~ Slot ~
- DMG
- AMP
- Rate
- 2 Slot Drop
~ Upgraded Quality ~
- +1
- +2
- +3
- +4
- +5
- +6
- +7

Etc etc
( I didnt completely did the sub options in detail im just giving a idea )

So I select the type of blade i want such as Forcium, slot with amp and +7 and the ammount im willing to pay wich would be say 2B. So the A.H. Takes your alz + maybe a 5% fee for the tax..

So now players can search items other players are wanting to buy and if they like the players offer and click it and its sold to him.

Quite simple and helpful...

Ofcourse this is all wishful thinking and i doubt EST would ever implement this...but hey...maybe my wifes idea will be implemented on Cabal II if its ever released/made. *shrugs*

WIpwns
05-05-2010, 08:30 PM
~ Upgraded Quality ~
- +1
- +2
- +3
- +4
- +5
- +6
- +7

we already have this

Sephiroth
05-06-2010, 02:04 AM
No we dont lol..

We cant put alz in the AH and have it auto buy items for us from other players... you didnt understood what I meant i think... o.o

WIpwns
05-06-2010, 03:35 AM
No we dont lol..

We cant put alz in the AH and have it auto buy items for us from other players... you didnt understood what I meant i think... o.o
i knew wat u meant
just saying that we already have the upgrade quality
http://z1.zod.fr/z/osm-6JC.jpg
its called "Grade" at the top

thanatos313
05-06-2010, 09:32 AM
he never said there wasnt grade. he was just saying there should be like an alz option along WITH the grade etc

-I also think thats a good idea lol

Sephiroth
05-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Yeah, exactly... there is a grade quality but not for what im saying xD

We have a AH to sell stuff, but we need a AH to put items we want in there with a buy tag for however much your willing to pay.

Cause lets face it, alot times you search in there 100+ times and you never find stuff... that you want.. so you set it up for who ever comes looking at the "buying items list" and they can auto sell to you ;)