PDA

View Full Version : Boxing fans!! or not =P

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-06-2010, 12:56 AM
now people that watches/follows boxing lets talk here XD

latest one is Mayweather actually beat mosely well... by pts, i was thinking he could knock mosely out, tho the only action that i see was when mosely hit quite a few hard rights on mayweather and he seems like he was gonna go down. other than that the fight was.... pretty... boring.... it was all mayweather after the 4th/5th round.

Now the moment of truth, we are gonna have a mayweather vs manny fight. lets hear ur opinions here.

my personal opinion, manny would win. I think he's way too fast for mayweather to handle, but manny gotta have to watch out those right overhead counters that would be coming from mayweather, other than that, it would end prolly by decision since mayweather is tough, but if he's defense doesnt improve, and be like that as he fought mosely, your looking for a 6th-8th round knock-out in favor of manny.

mattey
05-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah first few rounds were pretty interesting, then it kinda got boring lol. Not as boring as Pacman vs. Clottey tho thank goodness..

Manny vs. Mayweather...god i cant wait, but isnt pacman still talking with his family about that? If it does happen, then Im sure manny would win :)

YoungForum
05-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Why is everyone on Mannys Nutz?
Mayweather Is bigger stronger and sorry but he's Faster too.
Mayweathers too athletic dont get me wrong manny's a great fighter and always fun to watch And i love tha kids heart But mayweathers to good.
Becuase of his heart Manny wont get knocked out And becuase of how good he is he'll be the first to actually make mayweather fight 100%
But in the end To much Power/speed/Defence and all around talent best fight in a long time tho hope it happens =)

Tanalas
05-08-2010, 08:56 AM
I think that Mayweather faces the problem of underestimating Manny, and that potentially could lead to his downfall. I don't see a knockout by either fighter though.

YoungForum
05-11-2010, 12:03 AM
I think that Mayweather faces the problem of underestimating Manny, and that potentially could lead to his downfall. I don't see a knockout by either fighter though.

yea culd agree with that i think thats wat happenin in the second round wit mosely he underestimated him an got a lil stunned itll be interesting to c if he makes the same mistake with manny how much dmg will be done if he does. If he doesnt or he does an manny doesnt capitalize then sure fire win.

Nanjirou
05-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee~

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-16-2010, 06:09 AM
well the fight might not happen, since i heard manny won for congressman or governor? forgot what exactly it is but he won the election, and i dunno if he would even have time for the fight anymore. but i would really like to see those 2 fight, yes mayweather is bigger but manny showed it tons of times that even w/ his slim body, his punches are heavier than you think he could do. before he moved up in this weight division, i saw fighters that he fought before go airborne both feet just by getting hit by manny's punch. u sure dont see that everyday. manny got the power and speed over mayweather i belive, but mayweathers ability to back down and throw a deadly counter will be the biggest hurdle for manny. + the reach difference, that would be the hardest one for manny to overcome if he fights mayweather.

yea culd agree with that i think thats wat happenin in the second round wit mosely he underestimated him an got a lil stunned itll be interesting to c if he makes the same mistake with manny how much dmg will be done if he does. If he doesnt or he does an manny doesnt capitalize then sure fire win.

if he under-estimate manny like he did to mosely. he wont be just stunned. he will be down, i know you know how manny fights, once he see's the enemy is stunned and hurt. he wont let u go away he prolly would thro 3x more punches than you could ever imagine XD
seen that happen everytime =P