PDA

View Full Version : how long would these lasts?

Leihs
11-16-2011, 11:14 PM
I would like to know how long these would last outside of t1.
I want to make my FA my main, otherwise i will reroll and make a FB to level up.
But at the same time, I wanna save ALZ by just using my FA gear, so question is.
How long would these gears last until I would need to get new items for higher level dungeons like ic1+
if not what level would i have to be to regear into osm/sig/forci gear?

Stit Suit PC 7 amp 2 slot EXTENDED (hp) +11
Stit Boots PC 7 amp 2 slot EXTENDED (hp) +11
Stit Helm PC 7 amp 1 slot EXTENDED (cd) +11
Stit Gloves 7 amp +11
x2 40CD aqua xtals +11 (will get rid of these)

Thanks.

dipikins
11-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I believe those will last probably till T2. T3 is totally a whole new battlefield and Shadow Titanium isn't just as effective as people with possible SigMetal gear. I'm a T2 guy due to the fact I can only afford Shadow Titanium. xD

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Shadowtit +11 til tier 4 I believe!. I was titanium martial til t4 >.< Tier 5 is when I started getting annoyed with the huge damage and changed to forcium build.

jone
11-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Please dis-regard my post :)

SilvusX
11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
What you could do is find some non-binding all skill amp gear.
If you don't make it class specific, it'd work fine for both your FA and FB.

there is no such thing as all amp skill gears that's not binding. exception of double amp, s amp or m amp in craft and the other in slot.

UDunNeedToKnow
01-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Buy my FA gear Laptis i want ur s.tit >"<
BTW my Wiz using s.tit gear and still can run ic1 easy . S.Tit 4ever

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
01-10-2012, 05:48 PM
In comparison your st +11 has more deff than +9 osm and the extended hp bonus shortens the hp gap as well. that gear should last u till T5 surprisingly.considering u do get new weps. but keep in mind that ppl with pc 2 slot terra-Sig and forcy amps are better and thats were a fa pretty much has to be in t5 (in my opinion). PVE wise st will do fine as long as u got some vamp.