PDA

View Full Version : Honor exchange between characters

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 08:23 AM
For people who have chosen a new main and want honor from another character from the SAME account. Only 130+ characters can exchange(char giving and char receiving honor).

Edit: If you buy the item during the week it's out, the item itself has an expiration so you must use it within its time period or its gone. This and the fact that you can only use 1-2 of them per account keeps ppl from farming t3 for t4 or t5 characters.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Just to clarify, the exchange can only be done between 2 characters on the same account.

xXCrusadeXx
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
It promotes farming lower tiers, so no good o.o

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but i would appreciate it if ppl actually read what i wrote. You wouldn't be able to make exchanges in t1 or t2. Only high lvl ppl in t3-t5 could exchange honor. Hence the 130 lvl req(can be higher). In addition these items would only be in the item shop for a week and can only be used 2-3 times for your account. Unless you consider t3 a low tier, then my bad, Crusade. And I guess I should've mentioned that the items also have an expiration so u can't just hang on to them and farm t3 for a t5 character.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 01:10 PM
lol ways to make cabal easier buy high hr chars to prevent work O.O

IBladE
11-18-2011, 01:10 PM
This was avaliable before not the exact way your are laying it out there but honor was able to be staked before which was abused highly.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 01:25 PM
lol ways to make cabal easier buy high hr chars to prevent work O.O
yeah would be easier but some ppl actually like the characters they use on their accounts.

Andrea
11-18-2011, 01:45 PM
This was avaliable before not the exact way your are laying it out there but honor was able to be staked before which was abused highly.

this. it was so easy to wager everything, fight oneself, and rig it. besides, i honor up all of my high lvl chars

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 01:53 PM
this. it was so easy to wager everything, fight oneself, and rig it. besides, i honor up all of my high lvl chars

I don't remember this myself but anyway, my idea is not the same. And you can't rig or abuse my method as far as i can tell. But i appreciate the comments. Keep em coming.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 02:27 PM
its not happening dont bother
I thought the safe guard enchants were an extreme idea yet they were implemented. Besides this will give est more money and it can be worth it for many players. We're in a suggestion forum after all. Maybe that's why so many ppl bother posting ideas.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
they werent implemented they were already a part of korea... durp
Except that they were implemented by koreans first by an idea a korean had quite a while back.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 03:06 PM
est branch =/= korean host branch stop having hope nothing gets done here
Sry I can't help it. I like being hopeful, not despairing.

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:07 PM
lol we asked for more events an we got em even thoguht they arent amazing but there something and we also got the ranking system after asking for it..idk how long it took.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 09:30 AM
It could even be a one time per account item that has to be used within a period of time. Its just to help those who havent always used the same character for the last 3 years.

Andrea
11-23-2011, 09:06 PM
I don't remember this myself

u wager all of the honor in one char, then u pvp another (of urs), u deliberately lose the fight and bet and the honor gets transferred to the winner, hence rigged. Profit. Then ogp took the feature off 'cuz it was allergic and averse to resourcefulness^^

jone
11-24-2011, 12:34 AM
What would be the point of this?
Just do war like a normal person

SUPERSAYIAN
11-25-2011, 09:32 AM
What would be the point of this?
Just do war like a normal person
The only point would be to help people who have started using a new character aka a new main. For example: player used a wiz for 1 1/2 years and has HR 14. Player then created an fb and has been going to war for another year and a half but is sure he wants his fb as his main and wants the honor he got from his wiz. This item would save him a year and a half of work that he already got just on someone else. And since getting HR 20 can take between 2-4 years to get I think this is a decent opportunity for those ppl (for a price of course). Again there is a limit on the account and you can only use the item within a certain period of time with characters of the same account.

ArcherOfLove
11-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Would it buy it from the itemshop or in-game alz?

wehnerdy
11-29-2011, 03:19 PM
What if instead of saying you have to be level 130 or higher to buy you make it so that you can only transfer honor points between two characters on the same account and same level tier. Say you had a T4 Wiz HR 20 and a T4 Wa HR 1 for some god aweful reason, then you could change between them.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-29-2011, 05:44 PM
What if instead of saying you have to be level 130 or higher to buy you make it so that you can only transfer honor points between two characters on the same account and same level tier. Say you had a T4 Wiz HR 20 and a T4 Wa HR 1 for some god aweful reason, then you could change between them.
Well it's not just to buy the item. 130 is the req to receive or give honor. Meaning no one 129 or under can participate in any way. Its an interesting suggestion, but i feel there are already enough restrictions on it since you can only use the item once or twice per account or character. And if a character wanted to give honor to a t4 from a t3, they could just lvl them up to t4 to donate their honor(going with your suggestion). Thanks for the comment.