PDA

View Full Version : Nation War Addition

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Introducing....Nation war KILLSTREAKS. Yep, u read it right. Now i know what your thinking, but get that out of your head. So how does it really work? It all has to do with upgrading your legacy weapon. As soon as nation war begins you get a kill (Points) counter on your character. The more kills(points) you get without dying the more you get to the counter. When you pick up a legacy weapon and depending on your kills(points) the legacy weapon will have additional stats and a specific color.(Legacy weapon might be required while getting points- still deciding on that.)

ANOTHER EDIT: Example:
Original leg = original color
1st upgrade = red leg
2nd upgrade = green leg
3rd upgrade = blue leg
4th upgrade = Purple?(maybe black idk)
5th upgrade = white

Tier 1
3 points = +2 attack-m.att, +2 defense, +3 hp
6 points = +4 attack-m.att, +4 defense, +6 hp
9 points = +6 attack-m.att, +6 defense, +9 hp
12 points = +8 attack-m.att, +8 defense, +12 hp
15 points = +10 attack-m.att, +10 defense, +15 hp

Tier 2
3 points = +3 attack-m.att, +3 defense, +4 hp
6 points = +6 attack-m.att, +6 defense, +8 hp
9 points = +9 attack-m.att, +9 defense, +12 hp
12 points = +12 attack-m.att, +12 defense, +15 hp
15 points = +15 attack-m.att, +15 defesne, +20 hp

Tier 3
3 points = +4 attack-m.att, +4 defense, +5 hp
6 points = +8 attack-m.att, +8 defense, +10 hp
9 points = +12 attack-m.att, +12 defense, +15 hp
12 points = +16 attack-m.att, +16 defense, +20 hp
15 points = +20 attack-m.att, +20 defense, +25 hp, +1 resist cdi, +1 resist cr, +1 cdi, +1 cr

Tier 4
3 points = +5 attack-m.att, +5 defense, +10 hp
6 points = +10 attack-m.att, +10 defense, +1 amp, +15 hp
9 points = +15 attack-m.att, + 15 defense, +2 amp, +20 hp
12 points = +20 attack-m.att, +20 defense, +3 amp, +25 hp, +1 resist cdi, +1 resist cr
15 points = +25 attack-m.att, +25 defense, +4 amp, +30 hp, +2 resist cdi, +2 resist cr, +2cdi, +2cr

Tier 5
3 kills = +10 attack-m.att, +10 defense, +1 amp, +10 hp
6 kills = +15 attack-m.att, +15 defense, +2 amp, +20 hp
9 kills = +20 attack-m.att, +20 defense, +3 amp, +30 hp, +1 resist cdi, +1 resist cr
12 kills = +25 attack-m.att, +25 defense, +4 amp, +40 hp, +2 resist cdi, +2 resist cr
15 kills = +30 attack-m.att, +30 defense, +5 amp, +50 hp, +3 resist cdi, +3 resist cr, +3 cdi, +3 cr
And so on(changes can of course be made)

Also for the bringers, the color of their legacy weapon will be the color of their aura. Now if this were implemented we would have alot more ppl killing the other nation than guardians perhaps. To help balance this, we could also make killing guardians give something to the counter as well.

EDIT: Example might be:
S. guardians = 1 point to the counter
M. guardians = 2 to the counter
L. guardians and ensigns = 3 points

Let me know if this should be ^^ changed to balance better.
That's basically it. Comments will be appreciated as well as any suggestions. I believe we could make this work and would make nation war even more fun and interesting

Leihs
11-18-2011, 02:46 PM
no.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
no.
Your no fun at all :P

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 02:54 PM
this is dumb cause xi is gonna be running around with upgraded leg with like 200def

SUPERSAYIAN
11-18-2011, 02:58 PM
this is dumb cause xi is gonna be running around with upgraded leg with like 200def
Good for him, he would have earned it. We could always lower the kill(point system) count so even terrible ppl have a chance of getting an upgrade or 2.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
sounds good.

SantaClaus
11-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Good for him, he would have earned it. We could always lower the kill(point system) count so even terrible ppl have a chance of getting an upgrade or 2.
More info please

jone
11-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Large guardians and ensigns equal to 1 player kill?
Lol, just go farming players all war.
Nobody is going to care about capturing bases

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 07:30 AM
Large guardians and ensigns equal to 1 player kill?
Lol, just go farming players all war.
Nobody is going to care about capturing bases
Thats just an example. That's why i need ppl to comment so this system can be tweeked. Base points can be increased, kill count can be lowered etc. I just need more feedback from experienced nation war players.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 07:48 AM
More info please
The kill count could be every 5 kills idk. Every 3 kills, every 4 kills? We need more input from ppl who war. We can change it so that at least half of nation war players have a chance of getting ALL of the upgrades. Meaning that even terrible people can get a few upgrades. Also we can adjust the stat increases to balance better. But with different lvl of legs running around it should make things interesting. Plus you can tell who has been doing better in war on the opposing side. Anyways i'm going to edit my first post with some number changes and see what u guys think.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 08:49 AM
It wont happen stop wasting time. If u dont see it in kr u wont see it here
It would help if someone could copy and paste this in the korean forums then the kr developers would notice(of course a translated copy).

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 09:00 AM
It would help to play the game for wat they come out with or find a better game that firs ur needs
Uh, again we are in a suggestions forum to suggest in ways that can make the game more fun or interesting and for the last 3 years i have been playing the game for what it is. Basically for you this forum is pointless and everyone with an idea for this game "should find a better game that fits their needs" or stop giving ideas. Am i wrong?

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 09:24 AM
U obviously dunno how this suggestionvorner works the GM's specifically said thaT they would can only do things that are intheir control. And i doubt this is on their control. They dont write the game they onlyhave so much powers to do things
Wait so when in idea comes up that might be a good one, the g.m's don't have the power to relay the suggestion over to korean devs? I hardly doubt that.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 09:40 AM
They dont lol. Nor do they care, americans just go to work toget their hourly pay notto satisfy customers
Until a g.m comes on here and says they dont or u can find a quote, your assumptions are irrelevant.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Lets be real here kid. U obviously dunno how the busines world works. Gm is just a emplyee of a branch of a company. U think they have a authority to even get the worD through
Lol ur funny. I used to work in the theatre business with century. We communicated with regional leaders and executives quite often about updates and suggestions etc. Your absurd if you think that the one center in NA, brazil and europe have no communication with each other and that they can't send suggestions to improve the game that pays them all.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol. A worker will forever be a worker if its not manditory they wont do it. Theatre is a more communication business where as game company hired gm to moniter games and stuff l. The head is respIsble for this kind of stuff but appearently the head admin aint even showing us results after 3 yrs? Wat rhat tell u
Again your just assuming. But in any company, the head is always looking for suggestions to improve the company's profit regardless of where it comes from. It doesn't mean they take and use everything but the suggestions are there for them to review. And once in a while an idea is used that doesnt come from the main headquarters. I'm not stating that this thread idea will get used or even that most suggestions get used. I'm stating that it does happen. And to sit there and flat out say nothing ever gets done or relayed is just plain ignorant.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 01:40 PM
i like playing the "worker" role and just do what im suppose to do at a job and nothing more :) im glad i didnt get fired from my job yet jejeje
okay...

SantaClaus
11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
The kill count could be every 5 kills idk. Every 3 kills, every 4 kills? We need more input from ppl who war. We can change it so that at least half of nation war players have a chance of getting ALL of the upgrades. Meaning that even terrible people can get a few upgrades. Also we can adjust the stat increases to balance better. But with different lvl of legs running around it should make things interesting. Plus you can tell who has been doing better in war on the opposing side. Anyways i'm going to edit my first post with some number changes and see what u guys think.
this is no fun cause xi is gonna get max leg upgrades in 10mins which means that he will be raping everyone harder than before

SUPERSAYIAN
11-21-2011, 03:07 PM
this is no fun cause xi is gonna get max leg upgrades in 10mins which means that he will be raping everyone harder than before
Actually alot of people could get max leg prolly in 5 min. Yeah xi might be the first to get it just like xi is first to even pick up a leg and the first to prolly get the first kill but it's not like xi can't die anyway. If he dies the counter resets. By the time hes trying to get max leg again there will be ppl with lvl 3-5 legs hitting him. Regardless what should the point system be at for every upgrade?

DanteX
11-21-2011, 11:07 PM
its not a bad idea you just got to make it right or it will fail :O this reminds me of halo and cod like you have kill streaks but in cod atleast you get stuf to help you ingame while you play

SUPERSAYIAN
11-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Changes have been made to the first post. Please check it out and comment. Also the hp gain is before multiplication from war. I'm still not sure if having a leg while getting the points should be required or not. What do you guys think? If we did it might help those that don't have uber weapons to get better increases from legs, while those that bm2 alot would just keep theirs. Idk. Let me know.

DeathVanity
11-25-2011, 09:45 AM
u forgot magic atk cough :)

SUPERSAYIAN
11-25-2011, 09:51 AM
u forgot magic atk cough :)
My bad lol. Ill fix that.

ArcherOfLove
11-25-2011, 05:21 PM
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#
Lol. A worker will forever be a worker if its not manditory they wont do it. Theatre is a more communication business where as game company hired gm to moniter games and stuff l. The head is respIsble for this kind of stuff but appearently the head admin aint even showing us results after 3 yrs? Wat rhat tell u 1. GM= Game Master not Game Moderator 2. If they have no communication how do they do updates? 3. CLICK HERE FOR FREE TRANSLATOR (http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#) 4. You are some insecure little douchebag that trolls all day long cuz you have no life.

ArcherOfLove
11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
i like playing the "worker" role and just do what im suppose to do at a job and nothing more :) im glad i get fired from my job jejeje!!! :P:P

ArcherOfLove
11-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Lol. A worker will forever be a worker if its not manditory they wont do it. Theatre is a more communication business where as game company hired gm to moniter games and stuff l. The head is respIsble for this kind of stuff but appearently the head admin aint even showing us results after 3 yrs? Wat rhat tell u If you are not lazy like some people *cough cough*

Valdoroth
11-27-2011, 12:17 AM
triple post much?, think up all you're going to write before you post next time dude.

The coding is too complex for a game like this, well for the developers that is hahahaha. Would throw off war a bit much i think.

SUPERSAYIAN
11-29-2011, 05:53 PM
triple post much?, think up all you're going to write before you post next time dude.

The coding is too complex for a game like this, well for the developers that is hahahaha. Would throw off war a bit much i think.
Well I think the new bm3 system in the game would be harder to code than this but then again i don't remember alot about programming anymore. It's been too long since I've had those classes. Anyways, it could cause lag(or more than usual) for some ppl because you would be calling for extra files for each of the upgrades and the counter which keeps track of all the kills while using the leg. Btw thanks for commenting.

Valdoroth
12-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Well I think the new bm3 system in the game would be harder to code than this but then again i don't remember alot about programming anymore. It's been too long since I've had those classes. Anyways, it could cause lag(or more than usual) for some ppl because you would be calling for extra files for each of the upgrades and the counter which keeps track of all the kills while using the leg. Btw thanks for commenting. Actually no, it's the same concept as the OLD FB BM2 if you were here that long ago. Basically if FB did 1 skill then BM2 skill, it would do 1 beam, 2 hits = 2 beams, and 4+ = 3 beams. More beams = more dmg and aoe.