PDA

View Full Version : Want one.

MrTubbins
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I want to make a wi, but have seen some of the threads that say they are underpowered without being extremely geared which concerns me. I am not an alz buyer or a hacker, so getting the gear i would need means either farming for an EXTREMELY long time, or just buying a already geared char straight up(which i wont ever do). So, the question is, are the threads correct in saying wi is currently underpowered and need a boost or are most of them just made by people q.qing?

Sprite
11-22-2011, 05:37 PM
just reroll wa

MrTubbins
11-22-2011, 05:39 PM
I already have a WA. Doesnt take from the fact i would like to have a WI. If for nothing else just to war with in t1 or t2.

Lavalon
02-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Wiz underpowered? I dont think so, ppl just dont know how to play and troll about their def, SP buff, high dps, strong bm2 (I can say it strongest, some said BL bm2 but BL bm2 only can atk 1 target ), almost all pt go dungeon and leveling need wiz

Wiz gears price is high, yes but with forcy +6 slotted set and forcy orb +6 10%-16% cdi u can level up to 180. i believe those items cost not too much

and dont forget that in mission war, wizard is ranger, not a tanker, that the key to control ur wiz.

doomer123
02-01-2012, 09:11 PM
wut wa bm2>bl bm2...

silver
02-01-2012, 10:27 PM
any class except BL

ForumHavoc
02-02-2012, 06:11 AM
wuts a blader bro never heard of it

CapnCommando
03-05-2012, 03:09 AM
After thorough research I have come to the conclusion that Bladers are those Rabbit looking things in BI...

ankoun2232
03-05-2012, 08:11 AM
ok here is the basic rundown of wi

lowest hp, lowest def
decent dps in combo
great dps in bm2

failure in pvp
good in war (if you know what you are doing).
and A MUST IN PVE not jsut for sp

we are in a sense underpowered compared to other classes.

all other classes have an offensive buff i.e: m atk, atk

but we dont we only have one short that doesnt last long at all and has the same cool down as bloody and panic
no wonder warriors are op

Despite all of this if you like the class, just as I do, you will continue to play it despite its setbacks.
I love wi especially because of blink all you have to do is build them right and its eaisier said than done since we get NO RATE OR DMG FROM any buffs or debuffs.

even if you have to start in phery (like my noob as s self) and achieve full rate and a decent amount of damage, it can be good enough to run certain dungeons to get better

CapnCommando
03-05-2012, 10:14 AM
1. Wizards don't fail in pvp, it's just newfegz who don't know shet about em that say they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp But in reality every character they make fails in pvp
2. Wizards are underpowered(I agree) yet still overused, There's like 10 WI for every BL lol.
3. I've always felt wiz needed a m.attack buff, even if it's just 29+ m attack
4. If you know what you are doing you can make a very very good wizard
5. I wouldn't reccomend making a wiz if you don't have alz to spend They can be pretty pricy, If you're new I suggest starting with BL easily cheapest class to gear and they're kinda fun for new players.
6.If you do have the alz, shoot for redo/Topaz grade stuff doesn't need to be pc, but at around 100-130, you wanna average around 750-935 m.attack and 630-800 def and around 3k-4k hp. You can even use no slot +7 stit craps and achieve the minimum stats I posted so hitting around the middle shouldn't be hard.
7. Lrn 2 survive, can't play wiz like any other class. I went from WA to wiz tried tanking got owned don't try it, idk what I was thinking don't judge me, learn to run/get out of sticky situations(especially in war)
8. Lrn 2 blitz, wi didn't get any favors in the short buff(or regular buffs for that matter) area, so stacking can be confusing, when I say blitz I mean crap like Bm2 + aura + regen + amp buff + amp pot + dmg amplifier = If you see this run like hell. Seriously I was in t2 at like lvl 86 doing this and getting freakin 160+ in war.

AxCE
03-05-2012, 10:30 AM
capncommando i have a 140 bl geared with forci+7 and forci weps and a 155 wiz with no gear and im thinking about going back to my wiz but i have no alz at all.. should i stay at my bl atm and farm for alz?

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Only advice I can give you is to do what you want, if you wanna play wiz again than go ahead, but try not to sacrifice to much in the process(like selling all ur bl stuff) Because you never know when you may have a change of heart.

ankoun2232
03-08-2012, 07:53 AM
1. Wizards don't fail in pvp, it's just newfegz who don't know shet about em that say they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp But in reality every character they make fails in pvp

make a "good" wi that is actually geared and go against someone with similar gear then speak about wi in pvp =P k bye

Spur
03-10-2012, 07:43 AM

lol i love this sentence. i must be new and know nuthin about wizard pvp cause i totally fail

Sprite
03-10-2012, 07:53 AM
lol i love this sentence. i must be new and know nuthin about wizard pvp cause i totally fail

reroll WA = automatic pro

CapnCommando
03-10-2012, 04:14 PM

Look dude, just because wi are handicapped in pvp doesn't mean they outright ballz. I've seen wiz in osm at like lvl 140 outright destroy lvl 160's in sig. Class doesn't matter it's how you play, I think you'd be one of the many people to say since your freakin spur >_>

CapnCommando
03-10-2012, 04:16 PM
make a "good" wi that is actually geared and go against someone with similar gear then speak about wi in pvp =P k bye

Lol My wiz is 107 and regularly takes out fs wa fb fa and bl higher lvls than me. There are 140's that cant beat my wiz and her gear isn't all that great.

Spur
03-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Look dude, just because wi are handicapped in pvp doesn't mean they outright ballz. I've seen wiz in osm at like lvl 140 outright destroy lvl 160's in sig. Class doesn't matter it's how you play, I think you'd be one of the many people to say since your freakin spur >_>

that just means the WI player is much more skilled/geared/have more honor than the other. if the same player picked another class he would outright destroy the 160s faster. thats just how weak i think the WI class is in pvp, im not gonna argue about war or pve but pvp WI is the worst class.

7/180 osm amp + 15 > +6 50hp sig u cant tell just by looking at the char

ankoun2232
03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Lol My wiz is 107 and regularly takes out fs wa fb fa and bl higher lvls than me. There are 140's that cant beat my wiz and her gear isn't all that great.

lol in freestyle pvp of course but in the classic 123 pvp ur crazy. you must be pvping against trash players.

CapnCommando
03-11-2012, 08:29 PM
lol in freestyle pvp of course but in the classic 123 pvp ur crazy. you must be pvping against trash players.

No I don't do hjit combo button > attack> complain about losing pvp, I took the time out to learn freestyle so I kick it on pk channels. Don't speds that wanna fight like that cause it's boring and doesn't prove anything.

ankoun2232
03-15-2012, 07:41 AM
No I don't do hjit combo button > attack> complain about losing pvp, I took the time out to learn freestyle so I kick it on pk channels. Don't speds that wanna fight like that cause it's boring and doesn't prove anything.
k then we stand a chance ...if u dont learn how to do that u cannot play wi and expect to win