PDA

View Full Version : Life as a FA

Xherra
11-28-2011, 06:37 PM
I am new to the game and am waiting on support to figure out why my login does nothing. That is not why I am here. My question is, How is the the gameplay as a FA? Do FA's get no respect and play horribly? Some games do not know how to create a good Archer, so before I waste time on another games FA when I should go another class, let me know. I would like some input from the FA community.

thou
11-28-2011, 08:21 PM
people love u for heals and buffs

archetypes
11-28-2011, 09:13 PM
they'll praise u when u heal them at the right time..

Xherra
11-28-2011, 11:07 PM
I just started and I'm at level 15. The Archer is great. Nice Animation and great power for now. I'm happy with my decision for now. Although I'm confused why I cant move in battle without fade step and dash activating.

dipikins
11-29-2011, 01:27 AM
Yep, FAs require a lot of training with their fadestepping and dashing. O:

Milk
11-29-2011, 12:02 PM
playing fa I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s :(

Macboy313
11-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Force Archer can be one of the most powerful classes vs other classes because of their fast skills if you make em right. My FA is currently 134 and i can beat ppl up to 150's(FA is regarded as one of the weakest classes and sqishy) so that tell you something about making a pro fa is you can. GL with your FA!! =)

MamaMiaYoe
12-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Your lowbie life will be tough unless the gears you obtain are above mediocre, and you'll realize this as you look back on your experience as a FA when you try another class someday, a melee for instance. You would do better participating in party exp grinds than working alone - The defense is the factor. It makes sense to me though since Force archers are built for support purposes (heal), I never complained about that.

On a much better note, the game is not that hard as it was before. I'd say you are very fortunate to play FA now in this update than the old/previous days, like when the mobs/monsters in Mutant Forest and higher map werent nerfed and the runes havent existed ...those days when you have to rely on vamp gears to make it.

On a nutshell the Force Archer class is a late bloomer in combat. The later levels and I'd say 140 + is when it starts to get better for people who'd fall in the mediocre gear category.

Dont expect to be winning alot of stand up duels with +7 10% crit damage weapons (orbs/crystals) against a warrior with the same weapon stats (sword) and armor. You most likely will stand a chance in pk than countdown duel unless your gear upgrades and stats are almost twice the amount than his.

The FA class is good in pk, its easy becase of its range. Range = you get the first hit.

Bar Dribben
01-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Great Char, have nice buffs and real fun!
Go for it ! :]