PDA

View Full Version : My big Suggestion list that can bring in players and more revenue

Liquidoutlaw
05-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Just a few that I think will enhance game play for the cabal community :D

1. I saw that you removed the trade channel which was great how about creating a guild vs guild channel free of mobs much like how the trade channel was but label it gvg I think it will encourage players to gvg more often and kills should work like honor point gains but add a point per kill to guild score also. AND/or have all other guild in the channel set as hostile so you can attack freely like war channel and set up a guild alliance feature (see number 5) so while in gvg channel or a gvg battle they are not hostile targets if allied.

2. Put the server transfer back into item shop. There are a lot of poeple who would buy this option that way they can check the other server if things aren't going good for them in 1 (socialy) and I'm sure this will make EST a lot of money especially if poeple do inter-server trading.

3. Remove or set the default to off not 4x with the multi-sampling feature in the graphics area. For some of your players this is cause a huge lag effect on their computers and many poeple do not realize this

4. Beautiful job on the starter armor sets how about redoing the other sets and give a fresh new feel to cabal? This can encourage veteran players to play more and to revive the NA server ;) or even a heavy armorset looking costume with a cape it seems all the costumes are light garment style how about that???

5. Set up a guild alliance system where you can receive assistance from allies in the gvg channel (see #1) or provide support in gvg battles.

6. Reduce crafting materials needed for the all glory potion craft (not just lvl 2) it costs A LOT of yellow powder to make just 1 I like how you did that with the fury potion craft but the server needs more ways to get more honor.

7. Have an option to convert wexp to pet xp.

8. Higher axp gains in nation war or an option to convert wexp to axp

9. Put back the Party search menu into the Party system this can help alo of players looking for lvling parties or dungeon runs (have party listed in he search removed when they enter dungeon)

Thank you for listening to my suggestions have a nice day :)

Spamzor
05-07-2010, 06:26 AM
#9 will be coming in the Next Update don't worry

Renken
05-07-2010, 07:05 AM
I still like the idea of a guild alliance you have no clue lol

Liquidoutlaw
05-07-2010, 06:36 PM
:) i know very few games have the guild alliance thing and its so incredibly useful and enjoyable it also shows the allied guilds (name not players) in the guild window and also has it in the guild list page. and the guilds need faster ways to level up.

Liquidoutlaw
05-07-2010, 06:39 PM
oh here are 10 and 11

10. Create a 24/7 help desk to handle tickets only

11. create an advertising program to get a larger player base. have it air on tv radio or even an event with 7-11 lol have a slurpee cup campaign that includes a free $1 item mall ecoin with sign up

Liquidoutlaw
05-12-2010, 05:55 PM
And how OGP had NAS helped bring in more sehs and introduced sehh in the NAS gold ticket shop and alot of random items I loved playing in the NAS arcade and bring back the server transfer!!

Liquidoutlaw
05-24-2010, 11:19 PM
bring back server xfer :(

Liquidoutlaw
05-27-2010, 01:01 AM
heres another suggestion!

Make a PvP channel free of mobs thats a free for all no nations all out brawl every player is listed as hostile and kills give ap exp or honor (basically a war channel without the nation stipulation )

bippy
05-27-2010, 12:46 PM
hi there u smexy! :D