PDA

View Full Version : Wiz is going down ??

providen1990
12-07-2011, 12:51 PM
The WI bm3 look no good and seem like we have to tank while bm3.... The effects it gives is weak too compare to others class as well as the skill stats. Discuss.

providen1990
12-07-2011, 10:32 PM
I know it is still being tested but as for now the effect of WI bm3 seem like the weakest. If you are a WI and u use bm2 while someone is attacking you, your bm2 will be likely to go waste, and now you have to tank to be able to activate those big aoe skills, idk what you think but to me when u are able to activate those aoe skills you will likely to be down stun or even dead.

Kuja
12-07-2011, 10:41 PM
I know it is still being tested but as for now the effect of WI bm3 seem like the weakest. If you are a WI and u use bm2 while someone is attacking you, your bm2 will be likely to go waste, and now you have to tank to be able to activate those big aoe skills, idk what you think but to me when u are able to activate those aoe skills you will likely to be down stun or even dead.
how does down, stun or anything else not apply to all bm3's? and if u cant tank to begin with u should just quit wiz anyway ^^

providen1990
12-08-2011, 12:53 PM
When did WI become a tank class ? idk why you have that thinking in you but est didn't make WI a tank class in fact most of the tanking stats of WI is way lower than all other classes. If u play WI and tank you are the one who fail.
The only effect that makes WI bm3 look good (to me) is the AOE of some of it special skills and if you can't cast those skills WI bm3 is worse than WI bm1. While in other classes beside that they are tanking class to start with (don't count FA because their bm3 has range), 2 of the classes has II and one has AOD. The one that don't have any kinda unbeatable skill is FB but their effect look so nice, also they can use root and stuff in bm3. If u can't alive when they bm1 root and kill then don't even think u have any chance to escape when they are in BM3.
In conclusion, to me WI bm3 is the weakest (as for now), and i don't think we can keep up with other classes after this update (If everything stay the same). I know it is sad but seem like you can't do anything about it

ArcherOfLove
12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
bump

providen1990
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
WI can tank doesn't make WI good at tank. And if WI is good at tank i think other classes are good too. Why don't we use the advantage of range but instead jump in mod of enemies and risk yourself?
The point here is FAIRNESS, you cant make it perfectly but at least reasonable. As for now do you agree with me that WI bm3 have both cons and pros while FB bm3 doesn't have any weakness? and because of this fact, i don't care how much you try and play with your WI you will just be equal or weaker than FB. We are different at start, one start with 1 and the other start with 100. If you want to do that 99 extra work to make up for your loss at start to get to where your FB friend is (and you know that you can't get higher) then which class would you like to play?
I can't open the link you gave, i think that bm3 have 5 new skills, 2 have fast cd and you can spam, the others 3 need some kind of combination of the 2 fast skill to be activated is it right ?

Nam Spirit
12-08-2011, 09:28 PM
when did wi have to tank in bm3? Iirc, wi is attacking from quite far (prob range 8) in that 3rd evolution video clip.

KikuNumber7
12-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Here I thought Heavy Wizards were the way to go. This forum post has shed some light upon me :)

providen1990
12-09-2011, 11:54 AM
That is aoe i think ^^ not range

BackForMore
12-09-2011, 12:27 PM
mmk.... for one wi CAN tank that doesn't mean that they are a fail wi, like someone said earlier wi can tank if your smart enough.... 2nd for you need to find the little things about it that makes it easier to use which no one knows since all everyone has done with it was look at patch notes of it(unless you play on eu) and btw wi bm1 does not I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...(way earlier post) WI will never fail to be one of the top 3 strongest classes if the right person is playing it

providen1990
12-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Skill can be used like the way of Combo skill but without "Combo Bar" Is this mean that when we use those skills we wont be downed stuned... ?
I dont know why you said that iam I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, because what i was telling is the truth, do you agree that WI bm3 seem to be the weakest? and that WI is the weakest tank class? (maybe FA but FA always have range so...). If you agree with those 2 then WI is on the downfall isn't it ?

cutie
01-29-2012, 01:23 AM
bm3 is cool

Lavalon
02-01-2012, 03:01 PM
i fine with it since bm3 cant use in mission war
the thing that bother me is they look ugly in their bm3 :p

Harry
02-01-2012, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaDTNUdfyo&feature=related

look at the vid and think if wiz rlly need any higher aoe lol.
btw:wiz bm3 has lot higher range than bm2 i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9wFp2rw4c&feature=related

wiz will still pwn XD

ForumHavoc
02-02-2012, 06:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaDTNUdfyo&feature=related

look at the vid and think if wiz rlly need any higher aoe lol.
btw:wiz bm3 has lot higher range than bm2 i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9wFp2rw4c&feature=related

wiz will still pwn XD

Thats sweet bro, the only problem is i cant get over that wizzies combo...xD