PDA

View Full Version : Who's better o.o BL OR FB ?

Maxemos22
12-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Guys which class can make : Good dmg / fast / good at pvp ? BL OR FB:confused:

MrTubbins
12-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Depends, you plan to war much or just solo dungeons and pvp?

ky0
12-08-2011, 09:44 AM
PVP
123 combo: BL and FB are pretty much equal
Freestyle: FB much better with range skills and debuff

NW
FB: Highly versatile
BL: Not much to do except kill guards/res

PVE
BL: Highest dps in game. Can solo almost all bosses and dungeons in game provided you can claw retarget
FB: Medium Dps, wanted in all dungeon party for debuffs. Bad at soloing dungeons and bosses

Maxemos22
12-10-2011, 02:38 AM
Well now I think that FB is pretty good for war and pvps he is good too

Maxemos22
12-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Thanks for reply

YoungSuper
12-11-2011, 08:32 AM
im just gonna answer your question and not go into details much since thats not what you asked for: They both can do that.

Milk
12-11-2011, 09:12 AM
doesnt highest dps goes for fa? dmg output highest is wa and wiz bl comes third.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f7/1000x500px-LL-f7807a21_cant-tell-if-stupid-or-trolling.jpg

modem
12-11-2011, 09:31 AM
FB

Maxemos22
12-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Thanks guys ^^

cadacus_ater
12-16-2011, 08:49 PM
doesnt highest dps goes for fa? dmg output highest is wa and wiz bl comes third.

The only thing WI have over BL in bm2 is their range and aoe (which I will grant is nothing to sneeze at).
In 1v1 though with equivalent gear, BL have more dps than WI in bm2, if the blader is optimally retargeting.

xRaginx
12-16-2011, 11:14 PM

wrong BL #1 brah brah

Hash
12-17-2011, 09:45 AM

DPS = damage per second. If highest dps goes to one class, then for the same amount of time that class would have a higher damage output than the rest of the classes. BL bm2 is one of the highest (if not the highest) bm2 on a single target if the character is geared correctly. Thus it would have one of the highest damage outputs (considering all bm2's last the same amount of time).

Macboy313
02-20-2012, 02:50 PM
DPS = damage per second. If highest dps goes to one class, then for the same amount of time that class would have a higher damage output than the rest of the classes. BL bm2 is one of the highest (if not the highest) bm2 on a single target if the character is geared correctly. Thus it would have one of the highest damage outputs (considering all bm2's last the same amount of time).

Not true...Think of it like this. Say a bl does DT and a wa does SW on each other. So The Bl's Attack is faster but puts out less dmg while the Wa's Sw is, say, 1 or 2 seconds slower but does more dmg in two or 3 atks the bl can maybe get out more dmg than the wa can becus of his dps. just like how a bl can beat a fs, the fs may hit 1k+ on us but or atks dps can catch up and destoy em (depending on bl's gear lol)

providen1990
02-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Well, in my opinion, wi and wa bm2 dps is still higher than bl bm2 claw retarget. Proof is that no bl can 3 bars manticore (like romp)and no bl can 1 bar pluma (like trap)atm.
Everyone agree that bl is the weakest class in war.

alhifnawy3
02-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Not true...Think of it like this. Say a bl does DT and a wa does SW on each other. So The Bl's Attack is faster but puts out less dmg while the Wa's Sw is, say, 1 or 2 seconds slower but does more dmg in two or 3 atks the bl can maybe get out more dmg than the wa can becus of his dps. just like how a bl can beat a fs, the fs may hit 1k+ on us but or atks dps can catch up and destoy em (depending on bl's gear lol)

FSs can easily win a blader even i TG FS can pwn bl.....Actually BLs is a pve class not pvp

iDevil
02-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, in my opinion, wi and wa bm2 dps is still higher than bl bm2 claw retarget. Proof is that no bl can 3 bars manticore (like romp)and no bl can 1 bar pluma (like trap)atm.

what chu talkin about, i 1bar'd pluma

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-20-2012, 05:11 PM
FA > FB-FS-WA-WI-BL

Just Saying

alhifnawy3
02-20-2012, 11:42 PM
FA > FB-FS-WA-WI-BL

Just Saying

In terms of?

iDevil
02-20-2012, 11:54 PM
In terms of?
he made a typo

Chingu > FB-FS-WA-WI-BL

chainlock
02-21-2012, 12:04 AM
in terms of?

healing!!!!

Cathy
02-21-2012, 03:29 AM

lol? o.o

Macboy313
02-21-2012, 09:54 AM
FSs can easily win a blader even i TG FS can pwn bl.....Actually BLs is a pve class not pvp

Bro Any Class can beat another class. It all depends on how you build and gear your character. I like to build my chars for pvp and anyone in-game who knows me knows that. I beat fs with my bl all day. and technically you can't say a class isn't for pvp, because all classes built with the right gear can pwn another class. A Bl built with the right gear only need about 2-3 crits and a fast nicely built combo to win a pvp and can pvp up to 20 lvls higher than his own(you may not win but u can still stand your ground). I'm not saying fs can't do the same, because obviously they can but just don't underestimate another class just because ur class can crit hard. That's how you get all these hard aerses on here acting I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y and then when they lose they wanna go all raging.(not talking bout you, just saying an example) When i pvp my friend's 160+Fs(and he has 20cd forcy blade and xtal and osm 7% amp.) I can get him to almost more than half life by the time he kills me and im 42Lvls below him. Like i said b4, its all on how you build and gear your character.

-Tyree Campbell "Keepin' It Real"