PDA

View Full Version : New addition to the acct transfer/server transfer

Ravenwolf
12-11-2011, 09:31 AM
I've been meaning to post this thread, but seeing as though I was just falsely accused of being a scammer, I figure now would be a good time. For the account transfers, transferring 1 character from acct a to acct b, would there be any way on inputting a safety feature, I guess you'd call it. Like, the buyer of the account buy's something from the item shop and it gives them a quest, they then go talk to an npc, whether it's warehouse, or an officer or whatever, and it opens a window to put items/alz in. I know it's hard for a lot of people to find a middle man who both can trust, and putting something into the game where it's an indifferent middle man could help with the number of people getting scammed, and those being falsely accused. I know it's not flawless but any ideas to help make it better would be great. I'm just sick of seeing my friends and myself being scammed, and then being accused of being the scammer....

....Alsoooo.....we should be allowed to take our costumes from server to server D: I lost mine going to merc QQ