PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Invasion

Cell
12-18-2011, 11:43 AM
I would like to see an event where monsters invade areas outside of towns and have a GM role play as the head of the invasion , you know like and evil GM. Like for example areas around Desert Scream town would be invaded by monsters from Forgotten Ruins and Forgotten Temple Bf1/Bf2, the further the you got away from the town mobs would become stronger and larger in size. And at the end of the map a GM would be waiting surrounded by a very large number of monsters making it difficult for anybody to get there alone. The drops dont have to be anything epic it could be crafting materials anywhere from lvl 1 to lvl 4, or items that go away after 3 hours, the drops dont really matter to me since people have it easy enough as it is. If i think of anything to add ill put it in later and if anybody has some ideas pls share.

DanteX
12-18-2011, 12:08 PM
I would like to see an event where monsters invade areas outside of towns and have a GM role play as the head of the invasion , you know like and evil GM. Like for example areas around Desert Scream town would be invaded by monsters from Forgotten Ruins and Forgotten Temple Bf1/Bf2, the further the you got away from the town mobs would become stronger and larger in size. And at the end of the map a GM would be waiting surrounded by a very large number of monsters making it difficult for anybody to get there alone. The drops dont have to be anything epic it could be crafting materials anywhere from lvl 1 to lvl 4, or items that go away after 3 hours, the drops dont really matter to me since people have it easy enough as it is. If i think of anything to add ill put it in later and if anybody has some ideas pls share.
i like this idea sounds fun

SantaClaus
12-18-2011, 12:16 PM
take out lvl 1 crafting mats okie? i can buy a stack of those for like 10k

Cell
12-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Well what kind of drops would ppl like to have? C'mon lemme get some feedback here!

archetypes
12-19-2011, 06:04 AM
Does Gm's care with this thread..? they only care about new system to get $$$$, dont u realize that?? if they care, it would be an event on this december and its near to Christmas now..but i like your idea.. brilliant
pathetic gm's,
thread will close soon when gm read this b/c they mad..LoL