PDA

View Full Version : Need help with item prices

HARKDOG
12-19-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm not really good at english, so I hope everybody can understand me.
I'm triying to sell some items, but like the tittle says I don't know what prices should I put on them.
This is what I wanna sell:

Shadowtitatium Martial Suit (BL) of Protective
Character-Binding item When Equipped
Defense Rate +70

Shadowtitanium Martial Boots (BL)
+ 1 SLOT

Shadowtitanium Armor Gloves (FS) +2

+ 2 SLOT

Shadowtitanium Blade of Destruction +3
Min Damage + 4%
+ 2 SLOT

Force Core (Highest)

5 Quartz Core (Citrine)

Ok, that's it. If anybody can give me a general guide, prices of different type of items, (rare, slots, + whatever) I'm going to appreciate it.

See ya!

sn0wXz
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
eh, lol. Most prices you can find in the auction house. nothing there looks worth much of a value, I haven't logged into cabal in a bit, but a general thumb for you would be fatal/outrageous epics (crit dmg/rate, amp) tend to bring the best value, ofcourse the higher grade item the better, for ex shadow tit amp pretty cheap, forci amp a bit more expensive, not sure how much its deflated since i left but when i left usually 1-2b for a piece of forci amp, now with the change in epics from deathblow and amp to outrageous/fatal i cant really say what the values are, i imagine normal 7 amp stuff mighta dropped in value, however dont quote, just check ingame i guess..

modem
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
if u ever get something called slot extender high or highest they cost 1m just pm me and i will buy them k?

SantaClaus
12-21-2011, 01:10 AM
if u ever get something called slot extender high or highest they cost 1m just pm me and i will buy them k?
mkay i got a seh right here come get it