PDA

View Full Version : is there a maximum exp?

thegrub52
12-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Sorry if this is a noob question but I heard the max level is 170. I used to play runescape and even if your the max level in runescape the xp is still infinite. Does the same apply for cabal? And if the exp is infinite does it affect how high you hit?

Also is the int, dex, and str infinite?

sn0wXz
12-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Currently the max level is 180, but there has been talk about a korean patch (maybe test server or live, not sure didnt read up on it) that will extend the cap to 190. I believe once you max at 180 you dont get any EXP, however AXP can be accumulated the same as EXP except its conversion rate is different by levels (Soul & Siena Ability (http://cabal.mmosite.com/guide/soul_siena_ability.shtml)).

int, dex, and str is also not infinite as weapons/armor depend on the character meeting the stats requirement for wearing a specific item. A good example of this is a Warrior, who wants to use a Daik instead of a GreatSword, he will have to "nerf" some of his strength for extra DEX to wear the daik. The amount of int, dex and str is already a pre-determined number since you only obtain them from leveling up(some exceptions with specific accessories), once you reach the level cap you cannot level up, and no longer will receive those points to attribute to the character.

cabal is more about how good your gear is then how much EXP you have, but I think getting to 180 will keep you busy for a few months anyway if you really were devoted to it, longer ofc for the lazier you are.