PDA

View Full Version : Blader Armor Recommendations

Xherra
12-22-2011, 07:34 AM
I am getting into my Mystic Armor level soon and I want to make sure I understand that I am gearing my Blader correctly.

This is what I have been told.

I should get Suit, Gloves, and Boots of AMP. Then get both Blades(Not katanas?) and Helm of Deathblow(Crit Dmg). As for Socketing, I was told that there is only Crit damage scrolls for Helm and Weapons, so for my suit, gloves and boots I socket HP?

I was told I should get my Crit rate from my rings. Right now I have HP steal earrings and bracelets, should those be changed? And what should my Amulet and Belt be?

Fhear
12-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Depending on your budget, you could get a 26% CDI osm helm pretty easy. Possibly a 26% mystic, but it would be more expensive, and CB.

Easy suit to get is osm 2 slot, 1 slot with amp, the other HP.

For weapons, you can get either blade or katana, it doesn't make a HUGE difference, but there is a difference. You want to get one amp and one CDI. (Forci amp blade + 2 slot Forci if you want more base, or 40% Rosm blade if you want more CDI.)

Mystic gloves and boots outrageous one slot are pretty cheap, around 300m a piece. Put HP in the boots. And I recommend attack or defense in the gloves if you have a pet with life steal or a life steal rune.

As far as accessories, you'd want to switch out an AoP+X and a Vamp ammy+X, at least until you feel comfortable enough to wear the AoP all the time. Rings you need Mergs, RoL1, and 2 CR1. I was recently told that BL need RoF instead of CR1, but I guess thats personal preference. You want to get BoF+X instead of the Extortion, missing out on a lot of damage. Your earrings are fine. Just make sure you don't overvamp and waste gear slots. Anything can be used for a belt, I use Belt of Guard. I've been considering a Belt of Vital, but I dunno.

Hope I helped.

Macboy313
12-22-2011, 10:01 AM
you are probly new to playing since your not sure about what armor to get so i would think you wouldn't have the budget to get what fhear suggest exept for the aop and vamp gear and rings. but for now u could get s.tit 7% amp (boots and gloves)(40-70m depending on +), osm amp suit (7/50)(30-70m depending on +), and a osm 30% or 26%cd(26% for about 10-20m, 30% for about 40-50m)

Fhear
12-22-2011, 10:45 AM
The only reason I mentioned Mystic is because they said they were just getting into the mystic armor set, so I thought I'd go ahead and give them the rough prices of what they would be looking for.

Xherra
12-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I already have full shadow set +6 and up with good weapons. So Im pre buying a Mystic set Slowly. I already have a good helm, just need to make sure what else I need. Not to sound completely noob, but...can you guys do a little less acronyms, I havent played enough to know the lingo.

Fhear
12-23-2011, 12:46 AM
DB - Deathblow

CB - Character bind

AoP - Amulet of Pain

26% - 6 percent CDI crafted, 2 slots with 10% CDI each

CDI - Crit damage increase

CR - Crit rate

Ssamp - Sword amp (Never understood the double S myself)

Mamp - Magic amp

VE - Vampiric earring

BoX - Bracelet of X (X being F or S depending on your class;Fighter (F) giving attack, attack rate, sword amp, and minimum damage. While Sage (S) Gives magic attack, magic amp, and add damage.

EoX - Epaulet of X (X is Fighter, Sage, or Guardian)

Thats all I got off the top of my head at 4AM.

Edit :

Osm - Osmium grade gear

Rosm - Red-osmium grade gear

RoL - Ring of Luck (Crit rate ring, comes in 5%, 10%, 15%, and soon to be 17%)

CR1 - Critical Ring (Crit damage ring, same percentages.

RoX - Ring of X (Typically Fighter or Sage)

Macboy313
12-23-2011, 11:39 AM
DB - Deathblow

CB - Character bind

AoP - Amulet of Pain

26% - 6 percent CDI crafted, 2 slots with 10% CDI each

CDI - Crit damage increase

CR - Crit rate

Ssamp - Sword amp (Never understood the double S myself)

Mamp - Magic amp

VE - Vampiric earring

BoX - Bracelet of X (X being F or S depending on your class;Fighter (F) giving attack, attack rate, sword amp, and minimum damage. While Sage (S) Gives magic attack, magic amp, and add damage.

EoX - Epaulet of X (X is Fighter, Sage, or Guardian)

Thats all I got off the top of my head at 4AM.

Edit :

Osm - Osmium grade gear

Rosm - Red-osmium grade gear

RoL - Ring of Luck (Crit rate ring, comes in 5%, 10%, 15%, and soon to be 17%)

CR1 - Critical Ring (Crit damage ring, same percentages.

RoX - Ring of X (Typically Fighter or Sage)

they are gonna have 17% rol...O_O sweeet

Macboy313
12-23-2011, 11:42 AM
The only reason I mentioned Mystic is because they said they were just getting into the mystic armor set, so I thought I'd go ahead and give them the rough prices of what they would be looking for.

oh yeah i know but im just letting them now that they could actually skip mystik and go osm and stit with some vamp until they can wear forcy for pve and hard dungeons and they would be fine. just incase they didnt have the budget, but what u said was fine =)

Xherra
12-23-2011, 08:12 PM
So are you saying to skip mystic and Sig and go straight up to forcium?? Cuz I have S.Tit gear upgraded. How far in levels will an Osmium suit go for? Is it more worth while to buy ahead? Like Forcium or likewise?

And Thank You for the Acronyms!!

And some of you have a Merry Christmas Eve.

Fhear
12-24-2011, 01:51 PM
I never had the desire to sacrifice offense for defense. I prefer my 7%samp and 36%CDI gear. As opposed to 3%samp and 16%CDI. It all just depends if you want offense or defense really. At least until you can afford Forci amp gear, which is ridiculously expensive.

Xherra
12-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Fhear, I still dont get what gear you think I should go for now. I think you said to wait until I can afford Forcium, so which should I get now? Mystic?

Fhear
12-25-2011, 01:02 AM
Get a 2 slot Osm suit with Ssamp in one of the slots. For gloves, you can try to get mystic non-slot at least 5% amp. Or Osm 5%2 slot with HP steal slotted into them. Same thing with the boots as the gloves, except you want to put HP in the slot(s). For the helm, Osm 26% is good. Or mystic 1 slot 16% craft. for weapons, you can just get 2 26% osm or Rosm weapons.

Xherra
12-25-2011, 03:52 PM
I always thought that a full suit was best because of the bonus? So you want me to mix and match with osi and Mystic? The suit you said 1 slot with ssamp, but the other slot is what? Crit damage?

Any big difference in Osmium and Mystic than just slightly better stats in mystic?

Fhear
12-25-2011, 06:53 PM
The set bonus only gives another 3 defense, it's not really worth the hassle. And for the suit, HP should be in the other slot.

Xherra
12-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Thank you for all the help Fhear. If it wasnt for you Id be going for all gear of amp and then putting all hp and crit rate.

Macboy313
12-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Thank you for all the help Fhear. If it wasnt for you Id be going for all gear of amp and then putting all hp and crit rate.
basically he is saying all amp gear but have hp in the armor's slots and a cd helm

MrTubbins
12-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Honestly as a blader. You will be fine with st/osm/mystic stuff till higher lvl. But for weps i would suggest at least getting 1 wep with rate craft of 5%. Plus try to get mergs ring. As a blader you kind of struggle a little with rate and you want at least 35 before skills. Everything else i agree with. A 7/50 osm suit, 5amp 2slot gloves/boots, a 5/20 or 26-36 cdi helm. Then a 5/20 and a 26-36 cdi blade/kat is fine.