PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a LvL 16 quest. :(

kuraz08
12-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi! I'm new to this game!

Right now, I'm only level 21 as a Blader.

But until now, I still can't figure out how can I do a certain quest that is just sitting in my Progress tab. The quest name is "Examination of the Jungle Border".

I quite can't figure out how I can go to the certain area where I'm supposed to go, since monsters would always attack me and send me back to town. And it just saddens me. :confused:

Any tips, guides, information would be appreciated. Please keep it as simple as you can, since I'm not familiar with the terms you have in this game.
Thanks in advance, guys. :)

AgentGibbs
12-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Ask ppl for buffs when ur in town, find a guild who can guide you through the first few quests as a boost. Also check up on cabalwiki site it tells you alot about cabal. M for ur map, anything else dont be shy to ask random ppl questions about the game.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.