PDA

View Full Version : VC or FT1?

alhifnawy3
12-26-2011, 02:22 PM
today was my 1st run for ft1 and it dropped 3uchs and some crap so i was just wondering with this rate is vc better than ft1 (besides i can solo vc at 130)

GMs should make the drops better in ft1 i heard they dropped be4 uchh......ok,that would be better for running dungeon that is a bit hard.

I'm just saying my opinion

Tramier
12-26-2011, 03:49 PM
ft1 does drop uchh, also can get SeM, and SeH's, drops there are far better than VC, but only if you can solo it

alhifnawy3
12-27-2011, 01:19 AM
ft1 does drop uchh, also can get SeM, and SeH'si got sem from vc and i think it drops seh too

SemiAutoMatic
12-27-2011, 05:44 AM
today was my 1st run for ft1 and it dropped 3uchs and some crap so i was just wondering with this rate is vc better than ft1 (besides i can solo vc at 130)

GMs should make the drops better in ft1 i heard they dropped be4 uchh......ok,that would be better for running dungeon that is a bit hard.

I'm just saying my opinion
Ok first off FT1 isnt hard at all.
I say farm FT, cause its mad cheap and you can drop red osm grade weapons.

alhifnawy3
12-27-2011, 07:24 AM
Ok first off FT1 isnt hard at all.
I say farm FT, cause its mad cheap and you can drop red osm grade weapons.yes it's hard for ppl below 150 maybe below 160 for soloing it

scottsdc
12-31-2011, 04:14 PM
lol you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know how

Andrea
12-31-2011, 07:47 PM
lol you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know how

troll much? don't believe him. but yeah u can solo it up to the gricks lol. beyond that, i doubt u'd even get past the first fire wall, much less Nesbite, Chak, and Orca (of whatever form).

Back in the old school days (read: no insane hp and def and class specific gear, and definitely no +15 weaps!) at 140, ft1 was still a party (duo at best) dungeon. Bladers (the best solo dungeoner) can do it at 150ish but with epic gears and weaps already. Wiz with unlimited sp ('cuz u definitely need to be in bm2 all the time there lol) can only do so much cuz they are squishy as hell (again, prior to the game breaking overpowering, for some class at least, updates).

You still need to spend additional 1m for the purity cape (and 10-20m for the cards if u intend to craft the ever elusive amp slotted forcium gear and weap there) but still, the cost of its entry pales in comparison to the sod. Which makes me wonder, wth is up with that? What is it in vc that makes it so costly to get in? I dunno. If it's just the merc quests, u need to do ft1 too anyway for the rare mercs, then the PI boss manticore for unique or something. PI is free lol!

alhifnawy3
01-01-2012, 04:38 AM
lol you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know howmy friend soloed it when he was lvl 120 wearing a titanium set lol go post ur trolls away from here noob

SemiAutoMatic
01-03-2012, 10:16 AM
OK? Even if you can't solo the whole dungeon, go to the grics and get a key. Farm it like that 50 times I garuntee you get a few items you can sell and then get a good sword/orb and then solo whole dungeon. Not so freakin hard quit bein a pos.

xvxURIZENxvx
01-03-2012, 10:12 PM
FT1 > SOD.....SOD crap drops now,FT1 3-5m minimum every time

Cathy
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
troll much? don't believe him. but yeah u can solo it up to the gricks lol. beyond that, i doubt u'd even get past the first fire wall, much less Nesbite, Chak, and Orca (of whatever form).

Back in the old school days (read: no insane hp and def and class specific gear, and definitely no +15 weaps!) at 140, ft1 was still a party (duo at best) dungeon. Bladers (the best solo dungeoner) can do it at 150ish but with epic gears and weaps already. Wiz with unlimited sp ('cuz u definitely need to be in bm2 all the time there lol) can only do so much cuz they are squishy as hell (again, prior to the game breaking overpowering, for some class at least, updates).

You still need to spend additional 1m for the purity cape (and 10-20m for the cards if u intend to craft the ever elusive amp slotted forcium gear and weap there) but still, the cost of its entry pales in comparison to the sod. Which makes me wonder, wth is up with that? What is it in vc that makes it so costly to get in? I dunno. If it's just the merc quests, u need to do ft1 too anyway for the rare mercs, then the PI boss manticore for unique or something. PI is free lol!

lol? o.o

he just said that he is able to finish ft1 with a small bit of difficulty and implied he is under 150 so whats your point about not believing people who say "you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know how"

solo ft1 at 140 might have used to be hard but after June when everyone gained 1k hp and pc amp drops became common, it became much easier and cheaper to achieve the stats needed for solo ft1...

GraveDigger
01-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Sod : I buy entery with 5 mil get out with 5uch nothing to win only if u are lucky u may get RW like some 1 I no did or sem
FT1: not that much but usualy if drop bof 6amp aog+7 bosc+idk but it had been sold for 20 mil

For me I run both usualy 2-3 sod every day 3ft not all time but when I am free

Still I got 27mil mil from 2 LID runs eof shadow and s.tit amp suit
While I get 4-5 mil from ic 1 ;D u will get used to that

And about that 140 solo ft 1 I already saw wa 14X solo that and I no some guys they might solo now
come on do u think that the bringer of t3 can not solo It
May be if u have good gear dreams come true but not in »war only

GraveDigger
01-04-2012, 02:45 PM
and btw cathy what are u talking about 1k hp ~amp drops will be common?! What wil happen in june

xvxURIZENxvx
01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Sod : I buy entery with 5 mil get out with 5uch nothing to win only if u are lucky u may get RW like some 1 I no did or sem
FT1: not that much but usualy if drop bof 6amp aog+7 bosc+idk but it had been sold for 20 mil

For me I run both usualy 2-3 sod every day 3ft not all time but when I am free

Still I got 27mil mil from 2 LID runs eof shadow and s.tit amp suit
While I get 4-5 mil from ic 1 ;D u will get used to that

And about that 140 solo ft 1 I already saw wa 14X solo that and I no some guys they might solo now
come on do u think that the bringer of t3 can not solo It
May be if u have good gear dreams come true but not in »war only

If you buy SOD's for 5m from AH,chances are you will NOT turn a profit out of it OR make your money back,FT1 you have 50/50 chance of tripling your initial investment of 1.6m needed to complete it.

Ieanne
01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
i lyke rs

modem
01-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Maquinas outpost or go home

Andrea
01-05-2012, 05:00 PM
OK? Even if you can't solo the whole dungeon, go to the grics and get a key.

hope for red^^ cuz u cant open the blue and green if u don't get past chak...oh wait, there's Nesbite at the very least lol, well good luck

and btw cathy what are u talking about 1k hp ~amp drops will be common?! What wil happen in june

already happened...past tense

Maquinas outpost or go home

yea the entries there are dirt cheap...no one's buying lol

GraveDigger
01-06-2012, 03:13 PM
I was kind of sleepy when I read that just notic xD

And btw I can count the pll who went there buy my hand

In the end VC good if u are lucky a$$
Ft1 good if u want few mil like from 5~30mil as much as u are lucky u can even get 21alz or 1bil from both
But still ft cheaper u can get entery money back
Never the less u can run 3 for 2 mil max for entery and epy almost cost the same with higher chance of good drop

If I were u I would go for ft1 rather that sod

Have fun and tell me if u will have even 1 good drop from both if u had then est love u not like most pll -_-'

xvxURIZENxvx
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
FT1 cards 19 cents

SOD entries 39 cents

just saying.....

Rowe
01-07-2012, 07:06 PM
im still at a loss for those people who spend real money on dungeon entry.

I can understand spending the coin on items not obtainable in game. but comeon dungeon entries.

Cathy
01-07-2012, 08:06 PM
im still at a loss for those people who spend real money on dungeon entry.

I can understand spending the coin on items not obtainable in game. but comeon dungeon entries.

buy a vouch for 130m. buy 52 entries.

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...

Rowe
01-07-2012, 08:58 PM

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...

yeah i guess can do it that way. never really thought of it that way. but i mean straight up buying ecoins for dungeon entry

xvxURIZENxvx
01-08-2012, 08:55 AM
yeah i guess can do it that way. never really thought of it that way. but i mean straight up buying ecoins for dungeon entry

Think of it like an arcade,and on average I get better drops from the CS entries

DragonWi
01-11-2012, 11:00 PM

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...
o.o ft1 arent 4mil, unless you thinking sod cost 19 ecoins, it cost 39 ecoins so you will be getting 25 entries for 130mil wasted on voucher

Cathy
01-11-2012, 11:13 PM
o.o ft1 arent 4mil, unless you thinking sod cost 19 ecoins, it cost 39 ecoins so you will be getting 25 entries for 130mil wasted on voucher

but ft2 are 4mil o.o

Andrea
01-18-2012, 03:38 AM
lol, cool story

while killing the vigests or whatever, the room before chak and his minions, i dc'ed. one of those random dc's. no matter, i could easily come back. the thing is, my cape's gone! and the merchant, like a greedy one in ah or personal shop wouldn't give me another! I had to shell out another 1m. Sheesh, 2m for the cape. then i got a key towards the latter part. Maybe it'd give me something precious to make up for the glitch huh? opened the chests. whadyaknow! 3 fch's and one white (unslotted) osm glove LAWL! dam fantastic dungeon! if it weren't for the filler dp's and rank ups, mind u, until 170, i wouldn't go back to this lame gey dungeon.:mad:

GraveDigger
01-18-2012, 08:31 AM
About that gm told methat we can not doany thing about that for me I dc my self and reconnect. Be 4 I go those kide of dung used to dc once in 4 runs or5 now almost none heard that once in another forum
I do not mean that u dc ur self from game just go to connectins reper or dissable the enable take 30 second and save for u may be uch or she who nows
P.S. Some times not sure on my laptop only it may be make it worst caz on my DT computer I use both adupters

Srry for my bad english last word was wrong no need to notice me I no

GraveDigger
01-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Seh* :d

Andrea
01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
seh? mebbe u mean eox+8 lol...yeah yeah, my foot

Cathy
01-18-2012, 04:30 PM
lol, cool story

while killing the vigests or whatever, the room before chak and his minions, i dc'ed. one of those random dc's. no matter, i could easily come back. the thing is, my cape's gone! and the merchant, like a greedy one in ah or personal shop wouldn't give me another! I had to shell out another 1m. Sheesh, 2m for the cape. then i got a key towards the latter part. Maybe it'd give me something precious to make up for the glitch huh? opened the chests. whadyaknow! 3 fch's and one white (unslotted) osm glove LAWL! dam fantastic dungeon! if it weren't for the filler dp's and rank ups, mind u, until 170, i wouldn't go back to this lame gey dungeon.:mad:

yeah, it happens sometimes. some runs you dont make any profit at all. but most runs you do. can't ever judge a dungeon by how much alz you make in an individual run, no dungeon will profit 100% of the time.

do 100 ft1 and i guaruntee you'll make alz. the time it takes you to solo 100 ft1 would be 30-50 of any other dungeon. and 100ft1 solo will probably make you more alz than 50 of any other dungeon

scapra
01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
uchh haha never seen one in ft1 and i make like 4 at day yesterday i got a EOG+6 666666 XD make me sad that but sometimes i gets sems there, i got a bike blue, but they should improve that dung add eox+7 and those stuff

Delayed
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Recently I got 6 uch in a run of FT1 xP my uch record.

What's cool, any mobs can drop some Bracelet Of Fighter/Magic + 3(CJ6), Vamp earring +3 and some other accessories like every 5 run.

All FT1 chests except Key Quest 4 Chests, are susceptible to drop Redo/Topaz PC wep.

But yeah, you have to be able to do solo run around 30 min to make it kind of profitable.

Lower level chars(lv 140-159), even if it takes more time, tend to have more drop rate. <-Theory based on experience.

modem
01-20-2012, 07:13 PM
ft1 drops alot of bluebike, i got like 10 bluebikes from that dg

USB-11
01-29-2012, 07:33 AM

Not so right I was lv132 & I did reach and killed chakris (20 minutes left, but i quit) Cause i know i won't be able to pass it..and my set is really weak indeed. 890 attack, 700 def and 93% cdi

Andrea
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Not so right I was lv132 & I did reach and killed chakris (20 minutes left, but i quit) Cause i know i won't be able to pass it..and my set is really weak indeed. 890 attack, 700 def and 93% cdi

i killed a druga at 125 (entry level of ft1?)...part of the quest then.

Fishy
04-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Since SOD run right around 2m/ea and uch is the best common drop, it'd take roughly 5 uch just to break even on VC unless you luck out on an SEH. Whereas FT1 is usually somewhere between 200k and 400k depending on time and day, and one uchh is all it would take there to make profit. Plus, since the purify epaulet is free now, that doesn't detract from your earnings. So FT1 is overall more profitable if you can solo it

El Chang
05-03-2013, 06:19 PM
My friend bought 3 ft1 entrys and found a blue bike on 2nd and 3rd run. You can't do that in sod can you? :/