fark
12-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Bench only:
Move near 2nd bench
1st bench question 1

Davynelord
12-28-2011, 05:43 PM
what bench are you guys talking about?

I'm guessing your talking about spawning the orc commanders without other orc mobs show up...if so then I just do it in this order

2nd altar - 2nd option
4th altar - 1st option
1st altar - 1st option

Then commanders spawn, kill'em and move on....but I guess there are multiple ways to spawn only the commanders...

Athian
12-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Easiest way ive found. Click third bench, then go back to first and click option 1. Thats it.

Davynelord
12-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Easiest way ive found. Click third bench, then go back to first and click option 1. Thats it.

You know someone told me this way before, I tried it and it didn't work....I then spent about 15 minutes trying all kinds of combinations between the 5 alters and nothing worked....so just went back to the way I know works..

J0SE
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
You know someone told me this way before, I tried it and it didn't work....I then spent about 15 minutes trying all kinds of combinations between the 5 alters and nothing worked....so just went back to the way I know works..

if athian's one doesnt work for you, try this one: first thing -option1, third thing just click, then first one- option1 again. (almost the same)

AgentGibbs
12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
what bench are you guys talking about?

I'm guessing your talking about spawning the orc commanders without other orc mobs show up...if so then I just do it in this order

2nd altar - 2nd option
4th altar - 1st option
1st altar - 1st option

Then commanders spawn, kill'em and move on....but I guess there are multiple ways to spawn only the commanders... Instead of alter way to bench only..

second bench click 3 times
1st bench question 1 thats it.