PDA

View Full Version : Ft2 Tutorial

AgentGibbs
12-28-2011, 06:32 AM
1. Find Fountain near Boss Adriande (not sure about the name but something like that. Click it 2 times.

2. As soon as Andriade come out, hit it or else mobs will appear. if that's the case you cant hit him because of his shield.

3. Kill the reddant, then kill Andriade.

4. Click the fountain again.

5. Go to where the myozijin mob click on the left firepost.

6. Go back to Andriade's room click on the crate.

7. Go back to the firepost that you click and click it again to open the door.

8. Kill Nadiel, pickup the drop.

9. Goto Seitzin room and click on the fountain.

10. kill 5 Seitzin.

11. Go to the red room kill Ariyak.

12. Go find the wall with a face near seitzin mobs. click it 2 or 3 times.

13. Boss Naheim will appear. kill him.

14. Click the wall with the face again.

15. Go to the Blue Green room with the throne and click the center post just infront of the throne.

16. Kill Ispita..he will respawn 3 times. so you need to kill him 3 times.

17. Click the post again infront of the throne.

18. Move forward to see Prowns,Negrabheis,Scarabei...kill 5 Prowns & 5 Negrabhei
To be continued..sorry im working..il continue later on.(Kill only Prowns and Negrabhei if you kill Scarabei you will miss 1 chest.

19. Done, go click Fountain in trugater room and kill Trugater.

20. Pickup Trugater Spear and click the right post near the door.

21. Move forward on the right you will see a small chest. click it 2 times i think.

22. Go to Senilla's room (were there are alot Prowns) Kill Senilla.

23. Ispita spawns, kill Ispita.

24. Ispita respawns kill Ispita again.

25. 4-5 Ispita will respawn kill the correct 1(this is very annoying because it's based on luck).
How will you know the correct 1? the total damage should be "17336". If you get 7419(not sure about this) then u kille the wrong 1 and you have to wait for the Ispita's to respawn and kill over and over again until you killed the correct 1.

26. Kill Final Ispita.

TitusTyrannus
12-28-2011, 08:44 AM
this is incorrect. You dont even talk about Tyrant, plus when you discuss Nola, you claim that it is all based on luck. However, if youa ctually know what you are doing, Nola is quite easy. Simply damage all of them, and the one that doesnt heal is the right one. Get an FS to get all their attention, have an FA lure the main one away, and have everyone else kill it. problem solved.

Milk
12-28-2011, 09:04 AM
tr0l0l0l0l0

iDevil
12-28-2011, 09:58 AM
this is incorrect. You dont even talk about Tyrant, plus when you discuss Nola, you claim that it is all based on luck. However, if youa ctually know what you are doing, Nola is quite easy. Simply damage all of them, and the one that doesnt heal is the right one. Get an FS to get all their attention, have an FA lure the main one away, and have everyone else kill it. problem solved.
Isn't it the other way around?, The Nola that does heal and has the most HP is the correct one.

sn0wXz
12-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Considering its almost 2012, and this is general discussion not dungeon tutorial section; im going to say this is spam, Lol.

Gibbs digging deeper holes in public again lool.

edit: nice ninja move on the thread, lol.

TitusTyrannus
12-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Isn't it the other way around?, The Nola that does heal and has the most HP is the correct one.

good catch. My bad, you are right. Ive only done him like, twice or so, so I got mixed up a bit. But either way, its not all luck lol

AgentGibbs
12-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Considering its almost 2012, and this is general discussion not dungeon tutorial section; im going to say this is spam, Lol.

Gibbs digging deeper holes in public again lool.

edit: nice ninja move on the thread, lol. no not spam i just dunno where to post threads in all right sections. i log on forums and post thread, sorry if i dunno how to put thread in correct group like u gamers, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing addicts

modem
12-30-2011, 09:18 PM
u guys dont know how to run this fkin dungeon!! if u guys have any question on how to run this dungeon ask me! i know everything