PDA

View Full Version : War is getting boring and predictable

Donatello
12-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi,

As you can see my font is in purple as I speak for Alot of Capellas in Mercury when I say

We Want Change in Nation Wars! ... I am tired and sick of going to war knowing i will lose to Procyon "Especially in tiers (140-169/170-180), It's getting boring and predictable and less people are participating in war because of it, I've come up with an idea of not only when all members attend to war get a uniform,

they could also get a "Special Gear for War".. There are few who might argue, However the reason why it should be this way, is to

make it more "FUN and COMPETITIVE" for everyone not just the ones who have the nicest gears around..

and also to show that war is all about "Skills" not "How good your gear is".

I rest my case.. let me know what you think.

NiteFalcon
12-29-2011, 04:07 PM
yea the most skilled side should win. the side that relogs during war and bm's up in other channels then comes back to war, taking full advantage of the lack of a waiting list. lets not mention the fact that caps have more hackers than procs in war, especially in the 3 AM/9 AM eastern wars. but yea playa lets get these skilled players to all reroll to FB and just root and run. then they wonder why they cant win any wars with their pro skills.

Campus
12-29-2011, 04:13 PM
lol its called war if u do not have skill u cant win
gear are nothing if u do not have the skill bro

case Close

Donatello
12-29-2011, 06:27 PM

case Close

Good gear has lots of amp and defense, many idiotic players with no skill (I dont wanna mention names) win because of their gears, umad?

USB-11
12-29-2011, 06:46 PM

case Close

What an useless words! For what worth being 'pro' or 'good skilled' when you can got kill of 3 hits by an 'non-killed player' with +15 stuff made by donating ways...your words are so wisefull. NOT

doomer123
12-29-2011, 08:17 PM
All fs have no skill, prove me wrong.

Rini
12-29-2011, 08:25 PM

case Close

kaka

JCee
12-30-2011, 08:38 AM

I agree with ya dawg especially those FS who uses SG SS all the time :)

Dkmopper
12-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Then y dont u get better gears than rather qq on forums bro? Umad?

NiteFalcon
12-30-2011, 10:09 AM
fact: 99% of cabal's community is less skilled than they think they are

Donatello
12-30-2011, 02:05 PM

It's difficult for those who can't afford ones, Unless you buy alz of course and you get away with it.

NiteFalcon
12-30-2011, 02:33 PM
100% of the community is alz buyers theres no other way brah

Dkmopper
12-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Cant tell if this guy is stupid or srs

Rini
12-30-2011, 02:56 PM
100% of the community is alz buyers theres no other way brah

indeed lol

Donatello
12-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Cant tell if this guy is stupid or srs

you have an issue i can tell, but like i said there are some that may argue

xvxURIZENxvx
12-31-2011, 04:44 AM
Hi,

As you can see my font is in purple as I speak for Alot of Capellas in Mercury when I say

We Want Change in Nation Wars! ... I am tired and sick of going to war knowing i will lose to Procyon "Especially in tiers (140-169/170-180), It's getting boring and predictable and less people are participating in war because of it, I've come up with an idea of not only when all members attend to war get a uniform,

they could also get a "Special Gear for War".. There are few who might argue, However the reason why it should be this way, is to

make it more "FUN and COMPETITIVE" for everyone not just the ones who have the nicest gears around..

and also to show that war is all about "Skills" not "How good your gear is".

I rest my case.. let me know what you think.

Special gear?....didn't they just come out with the saint's forcecalibur?

btw....has capella gotten it once since the update?

Deathlymonkey
01-01-2012, 08:21 AM

fact: 95% of cabal's community takes video games too seriously

Rini
01-01-2012, 08:29 AM
fact: 95% of cabal's community takes video games too seriously

lol sooo true

NiteFalcon
01-01-2012, 12:51 PM
fact: 90% of forum posters are mad they aren't better at simple games

Rini
01-01-2012, 12:53 PM

wrong,only ppl who take games too serious get mad over games. lol

NiteFalcon
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
you sound mad

Sinzz
01-03-2012, 10:50 AM

case Close
this is very correct

Good gear has lots of amp and defense, many idiotic players with no skill (I dont wanna mention names) win because of their gears, umad?
this is very wrong

yes...gear helps but war is mostly won by the skilled ppl rather the geared ppl. Just because some1 has gear doesn't mean they know how to use it n could be a complete moron in war n do no good for their nation. This goes along with freestyle (war is literally a big freestyle pvp) skill > gear anyday.

Cathy
01-03-2012, 10:59 AM

ujelly of my highscore in tetris

NiteFalcon
01-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I su.ck at tetris =(

doomer123
01-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I su.ck at tetris =(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jimbo
01-04-2012, 07:32 PM
yea the most skilled side should win. the side that relogs during war and bm's up in other channels then comes back to war, taking full advantage of the lack of a waiting list. lets not mention the fact that caps have more hackers than procs in war, especially in the 3 AM/9 AM eastern wars. but yea playa lets get these skilled players to all reroll to FB and just root and run. then they wonder why they cant win any wars with their pro skills.

thats why im never goin to t5 unless i get a fb

case Close

word?

+1

lol we cant prove u wrong thats what i do all the time on my fs in t2 go find mob mortal bane and ss and sg lol and the lowest hp gets fk sb

I agree with ya dawg especially those FS who uses SG SS all the time :)

lol u should try it its so easy

everyone dosnt have guildys and or freinds that give them gears

DingDongDitch
01-04-2012, 07:51 PM
they need to bring the Guardian title back or at least show our names in war, Reason: so we know who hacking in war and prevent the use of 3rd program

jimbo
01-04-2012, 07:52 PM
they need to bring the Guardian title back or at least show our names in war, Reason: so we know who hacking in war and prevent the use of 3rd program

the numbers are their names i think

Keato
01-04-2012, 10:09 PM
the numbers are their names i thinkThat's what I heard too lawl

NiteFalcon
01-04-2012, 11:08 PM

It would definitely be nice to have guardian/old bringer system back for many reasons, this being a good one. im sure the hacking population would decrease if we could see their names in war. no more of those random no cooldown hacks randomly dropping me in 2 seconds even tho im in bm/aura, and I just happened to not have fraps on moments.

Osz
01-04-2012, 11:14 PM
or least show our names in war, cause I no fear embarrassment nor harassment!

Valdoroth
01-05-2012, 06:16 AM

LOL And So true ( I at least know I'm less skilled lol, but hey, i'm trying to work on it actively)

this is very correct

this is very wrong

yes...gear helps but war is mostly won by the skilled ppl rather the geared ppl. Just because some1 has gear doesn't mean they know how to use it n could be a complete moron in war n do no good for their nation. This goes along with freestyle (war is literally a big freestyle pvp) skill > gear anyday.
This is very true. If you can't keep in combo 90% of war including chasing ppl, you need to practice more (yea that includes me) (this is mainly to point out that true dash/fade in combo for high combo's is skill, and that knowing how to play your class in the most effective way possble (debufing at right time, shorting at right time, etc) makes a huge impact on how war is done.)
Also, knowing how war works makes a difference too. There's more to just capturing bases and killing your opponent to know in war. Alot more.

ujelly of my highscore in tetris I love tetris :D

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
01-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Sadly war is a system thats in my opinion is not going to change anytime soon. pretty much 80% of the comunity wants guardians back and its fallen on deaf ears. considering that weird bmode bug gms should get to that eventually. In a world were gms would listen, I would apriciate a variety of war maps the same thing does get boreing.

jimbo
01-10-2012, 09:38 AM
or least show our names in war, cause I no fear embarrassment nor harassment!

xD

ROFLwiz
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
I agree with this thread. Reasons be that war should be based off skill and gear does play a huge factor in score and how well u stack up to others in war. A team in all ST amp would never beat a team in sig or higher just because they couldn't hit the other team hard enough to make a scratch. Everyone thinks skill>all when it's not. Just because u got skill does not mean your phery orbs or tit GS do dmg to others that use mystic/sig/forci that's all highly +'ed. It's quite obvious the reason caps lose and procs win is because proc have way better geared players.

Cathy
01-10-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree with this thread. Reasons be that war should be based off skill and gear does play a huge factor in score and how well u stack up to others in war. A team in all ST amp would never beat a team in sig or higher just because they couldn't hit the other team hard enough to make a scratch. Everyone thinks skill>all when it's not. Just because u got skill does not mean your phery orbs or tit GS do dmg to others that use mystic/sig/forci that's all highly +'ed. It's quite obvious the reason caps lose and procs win is because proc have way better geared players.

im still in s.tit and osm. wassup.

ROFLwiz
01-10-2012, 11:29 AM

And that's why kab would own u before he got his gear stole. <3

jimbo
01-10-2012, 12:10 PM

thats what my t2 fs in just st and tit though

ROFLwiz
01-10-2012, 12:16 PM
thats what my t2 fs in just st and tit though

Your talking about t2? that's so 2011.

jimbo
01-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Your talking about t2? that's so 2011.

talking about my fs gear -_- not t2

doomer123
01-10-2012, 07:34 PM
it's k guys i made a t2!!!

Cathy
01-10-2012, 11:20 PM

case Close

hi.

i agree with this.

Legacy Weapons are already implemented to be equalizers.

If you are complaining about not being able to 1 v 1 because you have worse gear, then stop 1 v 1-ing in war. It's a team effort. And it requires more skill over gear. o.o

whitetrash
01-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Lol someone mad that there gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol

Donatello
01-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Seriously , I couldn't take what some of you keep saying.."Legacy weapons are set to equalize us?" "Skills play a bigger role than gear?"
Oh please, legacy weapons + the people with godly gears like bringers and other guys 3 hit us at war! and Skills ? really? what skills? all u do is combo and attack, well depends on how good your combo is. then we got FS's who instantly use AOD but that's not the case.. there are many people with Over Powered gears, and no you can't get a gear like them unless you spend tons of money in game, but you already know that.

Cathy
01-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Seriously , I couldn't take what some of you keep saying.."Legacy weapons are set to equalize us?" "Skills play a bigger role than gear?"
Oh please, legacy weapons + the people with godly gears like bringers and other guys 3 hit us at war! and Skills ? really? what skills? all u do is combo and attack, well depends on how good your combo is. then we got FS's who instantly use AOD but that's not the case.. there are many people with Over Powered gears, and no you can't get a gear like them unless you spend tons of money in game, but you already know that.

Shout out to mah boys turdcox and lemon. Lovin mah stit and osm brah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBz8uFFskU

Donatello
01-15-2012, 05:38 PM
... ? wtf is this