PDA

View Full Version : Not Fixed e-mail verification

Falcon
04-03-2010, 06:40 PM
:o In the past 12 hours, I have successfully cycled through 3 attempts to obtain a new password and was informed that an e-mail has been sent to my account.

I am still waiting for any of those 3 e-mail password verifications.

Please fix the e-mail issue estsoft.

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 06:42 PM
In the past 12 hours, I have successfully cycled through 3 attempts to obtain a new password and was informed that an e-mail has been sent to my account.

I am still waiting for any of those 3 e-mail password verifications.

Please fix the e-mail issue estsoft.

ru using hotmail / gmail ? (from what i gatherd aol was giving problems?)

spam filters block it on some domains, i personally got my hotmail one no problem.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
ru using hotmail / gmail ? (from what i gatherd aol was giving problems?)

spam filters block it on some domains, i personally got my hotmail one no problem.

same here, no prob, i think its cuz we did it right when the servers opened

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 07:59 PM
There is already a sticky in these forums made to report known bugs/errors. Why make another one? you are not the only one having trouble you know?

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:07 PM
There is already a sticky in these forums made to report known bugs/errors. Why make another one? you are not the only one having trouble you know?

Is a pointless question, if your used to forums, you wont ask anyone again really, cuz teh next person who comes along with a simliar problem isnt gonna scroll through the thread to find it lol, i say like maybe 3/10 actually search before posting the other 70% post right away; and 30% outta that 70% are /rage

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Is a pointless question, if your used to forums, you wont ask anyone again really, cuz teh next person who comes along with a simliar problem isnt gonna scroll through the thread to find it lol, i say like maybe 3/10 actually search before posting the other 70% post right away; and 30% outta that 70% are /rage

Where did you find all those statistics? wikipedia ? But nonetheless true LOL

Whoever strted this thread would make a better contribution if he/she went to Forumstarla's sticky.

Falcon
04-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Im using hotmail.

Falcon
04-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Hurray! Finally got my password emailed to me.

Thanks for all the help. Happy Easter!