PDA

View Full Version : Cabal.com and Cabalonline.com

pokerman128
01-13-2012, 12:18 AM
alrighot i know the difference is that cabal is american im guessing and cabalonline is europe. but years ago i played cabalonline.com and now i changed to this today with a new account and it seems different i gain levels easier now i feel and like the quests are different than what they were then like im guessing that the story quests changed and thats all but what about the gaining levels easier and i get money like crazy now!

please help!

sn0wXz
01-13-2012, 07:38 AM
They are both official versions, with similar rates/episode versions. EU has more people to farm things in a simple way to put it. The quests changed because its been years since you played, if you were to play EU you would see the same changes in quests ect as you played here. They are both the same episodes and the quests are identical.

All new accounts on cabal_na receive free 14 days premium (bonus exp and warp ability) so thats probably part of it, plus the game in general on all official versions has got easier for beginners as they've changed alot to make cabal beginner friendly compared to 2008.

Andres Koiv
03-29-2012, 05:57 AM
at caba.com u can change anytime your sub password but at cabalonline.com you cant change even u cant change login password. And EU GM team are alz seller basicly thiefs.