PDA

View Full Version : My new ideasand thoughts for Cabal

Heidenreich
05-08-2010, 11:17 PM
My new ideas for Cabal that I came up with.

-Skills
+Transcender Attacks for each class

-Costumes
+New Black Bard Costume
+New Bion Costume(Can't remember how to spell his name) Its a costume that looks like the Sage apprentice costumes but with a cape and much better looking.
+Redosmium Costume if not then as a new armor
+A +6 shine to costumes that don't have it already(Nation war armor and etc)

-Maps and Dunegons
+Another map for maybe 160+ to make leveling easier to 170(Wouldn't want to raise the level cap)
+Possibly a PF Dunegon in the future?
+Epaulet of the Dead B2F(Part 2)
+Maybe Different maps for Nation War to make it more interesting, like different battle sites instead of the same one each day.

-New Classes(I KNOW IF THERE WERE NEW CLASSES IT WOULD SCREW UP A LOT BUT THIS IS JUST IDEAS AND THOUGHTS)
+Knight(Wears armor and carry's a 2 handed blade sword)
+Warrior Wizard(A wizard meant for PvE and less on PvP)
+Assassin(Wears Martial, holds 1 Katana and uses Magics of the Death)

-Other
+Guild Housing(A long hall way warp room ordering guild names in alphabetic order, the warps for each guild lead to a "un-timed dunegon" with your guild property with a house, castle or something that you can walk into as a guild hang out, afk, relax place, and meeting place with outside property to for PvPing and stuff, Only guild members can enter unless your a guest of the guild.) The Guild level for a guild house is the level cap or something hard to get or your guild has to purchase it.
+Cabal Lottery - Each week having a Cabal lottery for about 10 rewards for purchasing a "Lottery Ticket" The top 10 winners at random get a reward(Different ones of course) and yes the chances of winning are probably very slim but its still worth it if you win.
+Pet Accessory's, gear that they wear to help you out
+20 Channels back

Well that's all I can think of for now.
REMEMBER: Its just ideas and thoughts, no need to talk mean.
Post what you think below!
Thanks!

O.o
05-09-2010, 03:17 AM
i like the guild housing idea, the guild bank could be in there.

Kid69Snipe
05-09-2010, 03:02 PM
the best is the guild housing idea! That would make the game even better and giving it an amazing 90.0 averagen on all gaming sites instead of average like 83.5-87.9. It would definatly make it the best game out there.

Cruel
05-09-2010, 03:52 PM
I would love Nation War to get new maps to make it less boring. God 1 map per day would be great.

Snow
05-09-2010, 04:40 PM
I would love Nation War to get new maps to make it less boring. God 1 map per day would be great.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude +Over 9 Thousand

that would be so awesome, like monday is a desert enviroment, tuesday space, wednesday jungle, etc etc etc. Cabal would go up to the next level.