PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a Daily Event.

TWKY
01-20-2012, 08:01 PM
The main idea behind this suggestion is for gms to host a Guild vs Guild event. Lately iv seen some pictures that shows a character guild name being "TeamLorkan" and "TeamSnow". I dont actually know the story behind that but i think the gms should actually have a guild similar to that and shout for players to join for a set period to fight it out with the other gm's guild. sure, alot of noobs will come to watch and clog up the channel but when does a gvg not do that?

Things GM's should include in their shouts before and after the GvG :
1. The channel in which the guild event will be taken place in.
2. The first "X" number of players, who shout that they want to be in the event, will be invited to guild (i.e.)"Team(insurt GM name here)"
3. How many kills to win the gvg.
4. players will be kicked from guild after the gvg.
5. a special quote players must shout, in the channel selected, to be invited. (this prevents auto shouts.) aka everyone has a chance.(selected by the gms)
6. a 5-1minute warning before the gvg officially starts.
7. the Guild who has won the gvg. (Because Noobs[ I ] always shout that question.)
8. Feed back on what number 8 should be, would be appreciated.

Prizes? OK! :
1. agent shop coupons x?
2. megaphones x? (keep the number given out low. to many nubs running around tr011ln)
3. Fury pots lvl 3-2 x? (personally im 170x so i would rather lvl 3. Just saying.)
4. Sword/Magic master potions 10% x5 or x? ( lets face it GM 3% is WEAK!)
5. Holy Waters of all types. (am i the only one who loves the Holy Water of Speed/Vitality?)
6. Summon of heros x?. Honorable circles x?. Odd circles x?
7. expensive(alz) dungeon entrys (SOD, IC1, IC2, FT2)
8. Blessing Bead Plus, Exp, Axp, Wexp, Pexp.
9. Feed back on what number 9 should be, would be appreciated.

i cannot stress enough how many people whine about how the items given out from events are junk. the items i listed, i think are fair, low priced in cash shop, and for the most part are helpful to all lvl ranges. like i said above feedback is appreciated. mostly from a GM to let me know how this sounds to them. also i would like to let everyone know that this is just a suggestion. this is not a daily event so lets not have any negative comments like "this is a horrible idea." +1 this thread thread if you love this event as is and think it should be recognized. like i say in all my threads dont mind the grammer and punctuation. :D

-TWKYLord, Venus

Cathy
01-20-2012, 08:07 PM
The main idea behind this suggestion is for gms to host a Guild vs Guild event. Lately iv seen some pictures that shows a character guild name being "TeamLorkan" and "TeamSnow". I dont actually know the story behind that but i think the gms should actually have a guild similar to that and shout for players to join for a set period to fight it out with the other gm's guild. sure, alot of noobs will come to watch and clog up the channel but when does a gvg not do that?

Things GM's should include in their shouts before and after the GvG :
1. The channel in which the guild event will be taken place in.
2. The first "X" number of players, who shout that they want to be in the event, will be invited to guild (i.e.)"Team(insurt GM name here)"
3. How many kills to win the gvg.
4. players will be kicked from guild after the gvg.
5. a special quote players must shout, in the channel selected, to be invited. (this prevents auto shouts.) aka everyone has a chance.(selected by the gms)
6. a 5-1minute warning before the gvg officially starts.
7. the Guild who has won the gvg. (Because Noobs[ I ] always shout that question.)
8. Feed back on what number 8 should be, would be appreciated.

Prizes? OK! :
1. agent shop coupons x?
2. megaphones x? (keep the number given out low. to many nubs running around tr011ln)
3. Fury pots lvl 3-2 x? (personally im 170x so i would rather lvl 3. Just saying.)
4. Sword/Magic master potions 10% x5 or x? ( lets face it GM 3% is WEAK!)
5. Holy Waters of all types. (am i the only one who loves the Holy Water of Speed/Vitality?)
6. Summon of heros x?. Honorable circles x?. Odd circles x?
7. expensive(alz) dungeon entrys (SOD, IC1, IC2, FT2)
8. Blessing Bead Plus, Exp, Axp, Wexp, Pexp.
9. Feed back on what number 9 should be, would be appreciated.

i cannot stress enough how many people whine about how the items given out from events are junk. the items i listed, i think are fair, low priced in cash shop, and for the most part are helpful to all lvl ranges. like i said above feedback is appreciated. mostly from a GM to let me know how this sounds to them. also i would like to let everyone know that this is just a suggestion. this is not a daily event so lets not have any negative comments like "this is a horrible idea." +1 this thread thread if you love this event as is and think it should be recognized. like i say in all my threads dont mind the grammer and punctuation. :D

-TWKYLord, Venus

This event already exists

TWKY
01-20-2012, 08:11 PM
when did it start?

Cathy
01-20-2012, 08:20 PM
The 1st one was like a week ago

TWKY
01-20-2012, 08:22 PM
well then basicly i just suggested items to be given out to the winners. i c no reason to take this thread down.

Valdoroth
01-23-2012, 02:22 AM
This event already exists TeamSnow got rocked when i was part of it QQ. It's still in testing TWNKY

And they gave our group legit OC's (AB)