PDA

View Full Version : The site wont let me download cabal?

frenchfries13
05-09-2010, 06:37 AM
:confused: I already signed up, and so far its said that my OGP password is wrong, and its not? then when I just stopped trying my old account i decided to make a new one. Now Im at the home page and if i click download it says "please sign in to use this page" and if i click OPG transfer it says "you are already validated" .......................help?

crisownz
05-09-2010, 08:32 AM
I have the same issue but i cant sign it what so ever my password got changed without me knowing it, so know its impossible for me to EVER player Cabal again.

ELBOB
05-16-2010, 03:19 AM
:confused: I already signed up, and so far its said that my OGP password is wrong, and its not? then when I just stopped trying my old account i decided to make a new one. Now Im at the home page and if i click download it says "please sign in to use this page" and if i click OPG transfer it says "you are already validated" .......................help?

i dont really understand what your trying to say if your saying that u registered on cabal.com and u cant transfer your account from OGP, try checking if u can sign in on OGP if u cant it means that someone hacked ur account, and for the download issue try clicking the download button again and it shud work sometimes u have to press it twice

ELBOB
05-16-2010, 03:20 AM
I have the same issue but i cant sign it what so ever my password got changed without me knowing it, so know its impossible for me to EVER player Cabal again.

if u want to paly cabal all u need to do is go to cabal.com and reregister problem solved and u get 7 days free premium