PDA

View Full Version : To those with E-Mail Verification problems.

Enigma
04-03-2010, 08:13 PM
You are most likely using AOL mail or some other domain with heavy traffic for your account verification.

You have two options
-Create/Use a different E-Mail domain (GMail, Hotmail, & Yahoo all work).
-Wait until the traffic clears and you receive the mail.

Hopefully this will end all these pointless threads.
P.S. Help keep this on the first page...

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:42 PM
i have two hotmails and niether one are working for the accounts im trying to transfer. i got no Verification=/ even tried resending it=/ its been HOURs too=(

Enigma
04-03-2010, 08:49 PM
i have two hotmails and niether one are working for the accounts im trying to transfer. i got no Verification=/ even tried resending it=/ its been HOURs too=(

Try GMail? My Hotmail worked.

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
yea but i only have o n egmail=.= i have too many emails as it is=/ im just hoping maybe one of the mods could let me know if maybe its just me or if others are having the same prob.

Enigma
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
yea but i only have o n egmail=.= i have too many emails as it is=/ im just hoping maybe one of the mods could let me know if maybe its just me or if others are having the same prob.

Others have this problem as well, but you can try PMing a GM on the forums.

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
kk ill see if that helps. just i know there pretty swamped but ill try it out thanks.

Enigma
04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
kk ill see if that helps. just i know there pretty swamped but ill try it out thanks.

No problem.

[GM] Valentine
04-03-2010, 09:36 PM
We checked that there was email outgoing problem for last couple of hours. (except "gmail.com" and "yahoo.com")
It seems working now, so if you sttill waiting your confirm mail, please try to request it one more time.

Thank you.

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 09:41 PM
lol i hadda make junk emails with yahoos rocketmail for it to work for me =( anyway we can change those emails?

friedchicken
04-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Valentine;3466']We checked that there was email outgoing problem for last couple of hours. (except "gmail.com" and "yahoo.com")
It seems working now, so if you sttill waiting your confirm mail, please try to request it one more time.

Thank you.

As I type, I just clicked the request/resed email again, I hope it works. I was one of the people having issue's, with hotmail not getting no verification.

EDIT I have successfully confirmed my hotmail account.... whew that was close^^. Now I need to actually log in and see if the transfer went smoothly. Hopefully, I will not have to use support tickets or help desk.
The transfer went smoothly woot!